Summer Weight loss Goals

hey 2lbs is great :D

I've put on a 1lb

Which wasn't entirely unexpected (being a serial weighter) so I'm not too frustrated (more at myself than anything).

Must do better!!

Fingers crossed!!

Congratulations jacqui :D!!

when did we say that this would end..

i very sillyly have put on 5lbs over my week off. eeekkkk gutted..... :(

That will soon fly off Kes, I imagine alot of it is water weight from the fatty foods hehe. Did you have a good time?

i had the best time, food was lovely, although i was consuios of what i was eating, and picked half the cream out of all the cakes.. lol (sad.. i know) i did pretty well... we virtually did nothing all week, so eating 2 BIG meals a day and then lying on a sun lounger all day didnt go well.
i also had a glass of wine most nights...

im not fussed... i just need to get back into it and keep going.. ill be fine....

although i dont think im going to make the goal i set on here LOL. ahhh well

Without trying to sound too gross :p If your food quantity was increased then you've probably got food weight in there aswell as it won't have all ahem "vacated" your body yet ;)

i know what you mean... and without adding to that grossness... i didnt go much while we were away (infact i dont when im not at home... strange that...) so im hoping the next few days will show a fab decrease in my weight!

Well I lost the 1lb I put on last week but I still have 9lbs to go :(

I'm also going to be eating out twice this week which won't help any :p

Thank you Jacqui :) just have to keep remembering that!!

Hi

Well I saw the Dr today. Due to how much other stuff has been going on in my life that I have been struggling to cope with we have agreed that I am going to come off the xenical for a couple of months as I am not using them properly and my head isn't really there to focus on the diet.
I am not giving up, and I am going to still try where I can to eat healthily and see what I can do before I go back to the Dr.

Well if it's one less thing to worry about it's probably a good thing.

1lb off this week so 8lbs to go by the end of the month!

Back