Summer Weight loss Goals

thanks Jacqui, going to ignore last week :D

Hope everything is okay with you :D

Last edited:
Blurrrrrrr, i put on a pound this week. Although it is tom for me. Never really weighed myself weekly. Not sure how much differance it makes really. But i'll keep going,lol.
Done an hour on the wii, really should start to exercise this jelly belly, thats thought ,lol, i'm gonna do some jelly now,lol.

Well this particular challenge of mine is over in many ways not just on here.
I have had a very difficult time over the 3 months of the challenge emotionally and physically and although that should never be an excuse because these things are always going to be there in one way or another it is a reason. I still need to do further work about the reasons I eat as well as what I am eating, so I have reflected and though about things.
Unfortunately I have actually ended the time at a higher weight than I started it which I am not pleased about.

The good news is we found out on Tues that some of the emotional side of my life will be easing for a while so I am going to use that time to get back on track with my food and look at things I can start getting in place now for when the emotions come back because I know they are going to.

I will be starting my next personal challenge and others are welcome to join me in it.

Thank you all for the amazing support as I know without it I wouldn't even be here still wanting to try

I think it's better to concentrate on one problem at a time rather than try and worry about multiple things. So I hope everything gets back on a nice level emotional keel for you Jacqui. You've been a great support in this challenge.

I weighed myself this morning and I'd lost the weight i'd put on. So I finish the challenge 4lb less than what I hoped. Although I know it's 3 months I'm still pretty pleased with 10lbs because at least I know it's coming off :)

Back