Sunday cooking smells!

Greenockgal

Well, hubby is downstairs cooking himself sunday dinner (won't temp you by telling you what it is!) but the smell wafting upstairs is incredible, but strangely, I am sitting here feeling quite calm about the whole thing! Think Im still in shock about the size 12 mini skirt, ha ha!! Tummy is making some very weird rumblings though!

Good on you Greenockgal ----- what's this about a size 12 mini skirt????? I've not come to that post yet ---- :wow: :wow: Good on you, brilliant news :clap:

yeah there'll always be a sunday dinner in the future when you've finished your diet, but I bet that feeling of a size 12 skirt beats any dinner!!!

MMmm....lately, I have really been enjoying smells - and visuals as well - benn well in to watching Jamie Oliver and just thinking I am making a list of fantastic things to try!

My hubby has been working so hard at wiring our garage, I have been making him marmite on toast - thats been tough though as I could so easily have licked my finger - but I was good.

But the smeels are affecting me less and less as the diet goes on, which is a good thing.

Good on ya GG - wiill be all worth it when you are strutting around in your new skirt! :D

xx

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Marmite:eek::eek::eek:

I love Marmite - but the very first time I tasted it I thought it was disgusting!

Then, 3 years later after smeaing the stuff on ryvita with cheese for my husbamd he MADE me taste it again. Literally - lol - he put me in a headlock and forced me to have it! Nad I was like, "oooooh!!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMY!" And I have been an absolute addict since then!!! I even make marmite popcorn (melt it in the butter)....its scrummy!!!

yum yum, you've got to try marmite and cheese on toast, ahhhhhh :drool:

Mum makes marmite and bacon sandwiches, lush, oops, that's it, i'm salivating, quick pass the water!!

Hi Katie, the skirt was a bit of a revelation! It's stretchy denim, but it's a mini skirt (ha ha, I'm 40 in 2 months!) so goodness only knows where I'll wear it! I nearly bought the 14 and thought sod it, get the 12, nearly passed out when I got it on and zipped it up!!!

Only 6 quid in the sale, but it was a total feel good factor moment! Only spoiled by my rottten sh*t of a brother (but that's on another thread!)

Good on you GG for buying - hey I'm 40 in 8 months and if I can get into a mini skirt in the summer you can be damn sure I'll be giving it a go :D

LOL sounds good to me ;)

Back