Sunday hour by hour XX

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JodieJoJo, 11 November 2007 Social URL.

1. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Thought i'd better start this one today as I need a good day! I was very very naughty last nite - i wont reveal the details as i don't want to make any SS'ers hungry but if you do want to know then look on my last half a stone thread.

Got to drink loads and loads of water today - feeling hungover and dizzy but its my own fault!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Jo, Just had a look at your thread, you really did have a 'good' night didn't you! Get gluggling that water...glad you enjoyed it hun x.

I have 2 nore clients today and then must do some paperwork....on my 2nd litre water, will have a shake about 1sh...

I enjoyed my cottage cheese last night (sad to enjoy CC ) I chopped up some cuem celery and chives into it...was quite scrummy..surprisingly! ;0)

Hope everyone has a good afternoon, very quite on here today.

Pop back later
    HM

4. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Morning Maggie

I think cottage cheese is very under-rated myself - its gorgeous! I haven't had any for about a month so think i might go and buy some today. Been eating quorn sausages virtually every day and after last nite i've gone off them now! lol

5. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi jjj & hm, hope you are both having a lovely day.
    Its very quiet today on here, I'm busy trying to pack for tomorrow morning but not getting very far :( I'm only going to New York for 4 days, i have no idea how it can be so hard to pack for 4 days!! all toiletries are packed, now its time to sort the clothes! I really need to pack light in case i buy lots when i'm there! Oh well, better get back to it. Have a good afternoon girls love M x

6. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hello all

I hope everyone is having a good day. Cottage cheese mmmmmmm, I can't wait till AAM, looking forward to cottage cheese!

7. Hedgemag

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good evening all. hope you have had a good day....have you finished that packing yet Maz?

3litres down and 2 shakes....think It will be Cottage cheese again for me tonight....and then a hot choc mint to finish another day....Oh! the excitement..

Catch you later

HM

8. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Evening everyone,

Hope you have all had a great weekend

Maz hows the packing going huni have a brilliant time in New York xx

I have had a real lazy sunday, H2B had his stag night last night and the fellas he went out with one decided to be a prat and spike h2bs drinks!! h2b isnt a big drinker the most i have ever known him to have is 2 pints of shandy!!! so he has really been suffering with a major hangover today, and no sympathy from me!!! lol

9. Hedgemag

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Is he any better Tara?..................or does he still have a thick head !!

10. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  11. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    H e is actually feeling a lot better thanks maggie, he finally stop the vomiting about 11.30 pmsl

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.