Sunday hour by hour XX

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
Thought i'd better start this one today as I need a good day! I was very very naughty last nite - i wont reveal the details as i don't want to make any SS'ers hungry but if you do want to know then look on my last half a stone thread.

Got to drink loads and loads of water today - feeling hungover and dizzy but its my own fault!

xx

Hi Jo, Just had a look at your thread, you really did have a 'good' night didn't you! Get gluggling that water...glad you enjoyed it hun x.

I have 2 nore clients today and then must do some paperwork....on my 2nd litre water, will have a shake about 1sh...

I enjoyed my cottage cheese last night (sad to enjoy CC ) I chopped up some cuem celery and chives into it...was quite scrummy..surprisingly! ;0)

Hope everyone has a good afternoon, very quite on here today.

Pop back later
HM

Morning Maggie

I think cottage cheese is very under-rated myself - its gorgeous! I haven't had any for about a month so think i might go and buy some today. Been eating quorn sausages virtually every day and after last nite i've gone off them now! lol

Hi jjj & hm, hope you are both having a lovely day.
Its very quiet today on here, I'm busy trying to pack for tomorrow morning but not getting very far :( I'm only going to New York for 4 days, i have no idea how it can be so hard to pack for 4 days!! all toiletries are packed, now its time to sort the clothes! I really need to pack light in case i buy lots when i'm there! Oh well, better get back to it. Have a good afternoon girls love M x

Good evening all. hope you have had a good day....have you finished that packing yet Maz?

3litres down and 2 shakes....think It will be Cottage cheese again for me tonight....and then a hot choc mint to finish another day....Oh! the excitement..

Catch you later

HM

Evening everyone,

Hope you have all had a great weekend

Maz hows the packing going huni have a brilliant time in New York xx

I have had a real lazy sunday, H2B had his stag night last night and the fellas he went out with one decided to be a prat and spike h2bs drinks!! h2b isnt a big drinker the most i have ever known him to have is 2 pints of shandy!!! so he has really been suffering with a major hangover today, and no sympathy from me!!! lol

Back