***Sunday, Hour by Hour***

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by night-owl, 2 November 2008 Social URL.

1. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Morning,
    Can't believe I'm starting this again, you must all be having a Sunday lie in! I'm off up to my friend's until Monday night. She's just moved in to a new flat and hasn't sorted her internet connection yet so no minimins for me until I get back! :cry:

Had porridge, banana flavour this morning, just having a coffee. Will get a litre down before I go.

Hope you all have a good dieting day, and good luck to the Shrinking Violets in the team challenge!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Morning frances, have a lovely time at your fiends hun.xx

Ive just put a joint of pork in the oven and put my 2nd load of washing in( the washing machine, not the oven.lol)

Just going to have a lazy day today I think pottering around the house.

4. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think everyone is asleep, I wish I was lol.. have a great couple of days frances :)

I have done some ironing, put washing on fed 2 hungry little boys and 1 big hungry boy lol and am off for a shower.

1 litre down and 1 hot choc shake :)

Have a great Sunday all you lovely losers.

Sarah xx

5. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    just about to start birthday breakfast for inlaws, sausages and scrambled egg on menu and pastries, will stay low carb and not go overboard. Hubby did get me cake which I didnt expect. may have a crumb and hope it doesnt effect me too much. Must go and put on coffee, everyone have a good time!

6. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    happy birthday chick.xx

7. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Happy birthday Angie! have a lovely day xx

i've only just got up, what a lovely lie-in almost never happens!! just having my first coffee and 1st litre of water then going to hav my porridge i think, still worn out from the wedding on Friday and totm has also just arrived today so going to be a lazy one for me i think.
    have a good day all
    xx

8. MR2_Owner

MR2_Owner Doing Slimming World

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All,

Went out to Asda this morn with my Mum, had porridge this morn, 2 pints of water & a strawb shake for lunch.

Feeling the cold now - was fine earlier!

9. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi everyone!

So quiet on here today!!! I have had a banana tetra but haven't even finished my first litre of water yet. I better get a move on!!!

I'm being miserable thinking about going back to work tomorrow on my birthday. RUBBISH!!! x

10. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi All,

I feel a bit guilty posting here as I have been away from Minimins for so long. I've been a bit rubbish with the diet too, but I'm back with a vengence now and need you guys again!

Went for an 8 miles walk today, second weekend in a row. I need to shift some flab off my bum!!

Love to you all
    Dee xx

11. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

Diet:
    Optifast
    Sorry you have to work on your b-day. Mine is coming up on the 20th and i have to work too, that will also be the day that i will have been doing this 16 wks, that was where i was going to start adding green and whitemeal but i will still be a long way from goal. I am now thinking that i will keep going till march or may not sure yet. i need to change the goal in my ticker soon.
    En

12. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    thanks edi, you are doing brilliantly! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.