• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

***Sunday, Hour by Hour***

Morning,
Can't believe I'm starting this again, you must all be having a Sunday lie in! I'm off up to my friend's until Monday night. She's just moved in to a new flat and hasn't sorted her internet connection yet so no minimins for me until I get back! :cry:

Had porridge, banana flavour this morning, just having a coffee. Will get a litre down before I go.

Hope you all have a good dieting day, and good luck to the Shrinking Violets in the team challenge!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Morning frances, have a lovely time at your fiends hun.xx

Ive just put a joint of pork in the oven and put my 2nd load of washing in( the washing machine, not the oven.lol)

Just going to have a lazy day today I think pottering around the house.

Sarah_V

Silver Member
I think everyone is asleep, I wish I was lol.. have a great couple of days frances :)

I have done some ironing, put washing on fed 2 hungry little boys and 1 big hungry boy lol and am off for a shower.

1 litre down and 1 hot choc shake :)

Have a great Sunday all you lovely losers.

Sarah xx

just about to start birthday breakfast for inlaws, sausages and scrambled egg on menu and pastries, will stay low carb and not go overboard. Hubby did get me cake which I didnt expect. may have a crumb and hope it doesnt effect me too much. Must go and put on coffee, everyone have a good time!

just about to start birthday breakfast for inlaws, sausages and scrambled egg on menu and pastries, will stay low carb and not go overboard. Hubby did get me cake which I didnt expect. may have a crumb and hope it doesnt effect me too much. Must go and put on coffee, everyone have a good time!
happy birthday chick.xx

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
Happy birthday Angie! have a lovely day xx

i've only just got up, what a lovely lie-in almost never happens!! just having my first coffee and 1st litre of water then going to hav my porridge i think, still worn out from the wedding on Friday and totm has also just arrived today so going to be a lazy one for me i think.
have a good day all
xx

MR2_Owner

Doing Slimming World
Hi All,

Went out to Asda this morn with my Mum, had porridge this morn, 2 pints of water & a strawb shake for lunch.

Feeling the cold now - was fine earlier!

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
Hi everyone!

So quiet on here today!!! I have had a banana tetra but haven't even finished my first litre of water yet. I better get a move on!!!

I'm being miserable thinking about going back to work tomorrow on my birthday. RUBBISH!!! x

Hi All,

I feel a bit guilty posting here as I have been away from Minimins for so long. I've been a bit rubbish with the diet too, but I'm back with a vengence now and need you guys again!

Went for an 8 miles walk today, second weekend in a row. I need to shift some flab off my bum!!

Love to you all
Dee xx

Hi everyone!

So quiet on here today!!! I have had a banana tetra but haven't even finished my first litre of water yet. I better get a move on!!!

I'm being miserable thinking about going back to work tomorrow on my birthday. RUBBISH!!! x
Sorry you have to work on your b-day. Mine is coming up on the 20th and i have to work too, that will also be the day that i will have been doing this 16 wks, that was where i was going to start adding green and whitemeal but i will still be a long way from goal. I am now thinking that i will keep going till march or may not sure yet. i need to change the goal in my ticker soon.
En