*** SUNDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Morning everyone!!!!!!!

all is sunny here in Wales!!!! so can get two loads of washing out on the line rather than in the tumble dryer like yesterday.

DD has party today so me and DS need to go to tesco and do the food shopping in the mean time - but thats okay it doesnt bother me - Ive got used to it.

didnt take pill yesterday and have been to the loo after 5 days:eek: and have lost half a pound - :D:D so dead chuffed with that. so here's to another 100% day and I have vowed to drink more - Im only just making the 2 litres every day on most days and I think thats not really helping.

Good luck to everyone today
xxx

Morning Jess and (those who follow),

Not such a nice day here today but must get out a walk sometime as didn't yesterday. Was thinking about a bar for breakfast but I'm going to try to leave it till later, I struggled with my water yesterday too so really going to try to get more in today.

Here's to a good day to us all.

Glad to hear you have the sunshine but even more pleased about your toilet visit!!!!! It's funny how we weigh ourselves afterwards - i am just the same!!!!! Any chance of weight loss and I am there just to get the buzz from seeing it.
Just watching the start of the marathon - would love to do it. Managed Race for life last year, but only walking and that was a fantastic experience.
Sounds like a bit more water would definitely help your weight loss. I am usually downing at least 3 litres now over the course of the day.

Have a great 100% day everyone!

Sarah
x

Mornin' everyone... hazy & misty here, but sun is up there somewhere trying to shine through... I THINK!!! Had my porridge and gonna get glugging, I'm not so good at the drinking bit either... very tired after a mad week and got the feeling I won't be pushing any boundaries today!

xxx

Morning all.....
Yippppee we have sunshine here in London.. so happy ..
Jess, so pleased you went to the toilet thats good its just a horrible feeling when you cant go.. I do find shopping online I find it easier, I do go to...

Angela and Jess I dont know whether you try it but I either leave 500ml bottles around and then drink them as I go by or leave a glass of water..I dont mind the water but it must be hard if you do..

Ibizamad you could set yourself a challenge to do it next year... I would love to do something like that too.

Katycakes I hope the sun comes out for you and get drinking the water.. lol

Have fun everyone .. not sure what Im doing today might take the boys to the farm.. make the most of the nice weather ..

xxx

Morning everyone. Successfully went out to my friend's goodbye tea party, forego scones, pikelets, alcohol! Felt really good, but then really annoyed when I had to catch the tube home with my very drunk group of friends and OH :rolleyes:

Off to watch marathon, and give some support to the runners.

A tip I have with water is I use a bladder (bought from a sports store), you could buy a camelbak but they are more expensive. I just stick my bladder into my handbag. Because you drink from the nozzle/tube thing, I never notice how much I'm drinking. There's no physical action of lifting a glass of water and swallowing like that. It's like drinking with a large straw. I use it at work, and can still type whilst drinking, and I find I'm able to drink litres of water, I usually fill it twice when I'm at work so that's 4L, without noticing!

Have a good day everyone!

also a good thing from drinking all that water, my face looks so good, so hydrated, soft and blemish free. I had so many comments about it last night. Everyone said hey, you're looking really good! Wow - after 1.5 weeks and getting comments like that - this diet ROCKS!

LADIES! I have news!

Its nothing exciting but it is for me.

My normal pattern of weight loss goes like this.
Fat----decide to lose weight ---- diet like mad ---- get to 13st 3 --- have a wee hump---- get back on track---get to 12st 10--- derail completely.

Well this time around not only did I not hump at 13st 3 (that was my week of 1.5lbs loss by the way but I pushed through) I had a quick jump on the scales this morning and...

Im 12stone 9.6 lbs

Okay its not a lot but its past my demon weight. I also ate an extra CD bar last night, as was picking at husbands lamb crust and thought I'm not doing it.

I admit I had a wee "greet" in the toilet after my wee weigh in.

In other news, sitting here with the apple and cinnamon porridge. Its lush. OMG HOW GOOD IS IT?!?!

Off for driving lesson in a bit so see you all later

Have a GREAT day

*Lexie is full of beans*

re water - If drinking from a bottle I always remove the "nipple" top you get and just drink it capless, I find its much easrier that way.

If possible I also drink from a glass, I find it goes down much more quickly.

Oh and room temp water for the win!

Hi everyone, Im new to this day by day thing but would love to join in. Looks like evryone is doing well. Im out in the West of Ireland. Cold and cloudy today.... Got through the twins birthday party yesterday but it was hard. All the chocolate cake and goodies... But NO NO NO. All leftovers in the BIN!!! Patting myself on the back;) even the scales showing down:p..Have a great day!!!:)

Thanks for the water tips- I only started drinking my water at room temp last week, I find its much easier that way and doesn't make me cold! Like the idea Lexie about leaving bottles around the house.
Just now I have one 750 ml bottle with 4 rubber bands on it, when I finish one i take a band off & 4 x 750ml = 3 L.

Hey girls -

Lexie - you do rock, girl - after getting down to 12st 9 well done you. My diet pattern is exactly the same. I yo yo anywhere from 10st up to 15st but generally am dieting from 12st 7 down to 9st 7 and never got there yet! BUT THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT with all your support on here.

Well and Good - by all means come and join us the more the merrier and I find it a great support checking in every day - it has been invaluable for me sticking to it this time and Fantastic news about you managing to resist the birthday goodies - that would have been hard! How old are your twins ?

I noticed you want 5 stone off by August 25th - My aim is to get to my goal (getting 6st off) by my sons birthday on August 26th and we are having a party too x we can do it together!

Am doing well with my water today - always have it room temp in 6 x 500ml bottles with flavouring, but usually only manage 4 of them, but I always add 500ml of water to my shakes so i suppose I am having an extra 750ml.

I just get so busy I forget to drink it when Im not in work and to be fair I wasnt a big drinker of normal drinks prior to CD so that hasnt helped! But have had nearly 2L now so well on my way. Also had 2 shakes and will have my final one at tea time.

Managed Tesco and treated myself to a new pair of slippers (really pushed the boat out there tee hee) as I needed them and they were in the sale!

glad to see you all doing well keep it up everyone
xxx

I'm having a really bad day today. I haven't cheated but I am considering packing in. My losses are totally c**p compared to everyone else's and putting that 1/2lb on last week has really demotivated me. I think what has done it is that I have been trying old clothes on this afternoon and I do not seem to have budged 1"!!!! Why starve my bloody self for THIS. I am close to tears. I've only got 10 weeks left for my hols and at this rate it certainly doesnt look as if I'm going to be ANYWHERE NEAR goal does it?

Hi all hope everyone is having a good day, I'm feeling much better today after my blip yesterday and find I'm still motivated to carry on which is surprising for me because I usually just give up pretty much straight away. Had quite a relaxing day just been taking it easy and trying to avoid situations invovling f**d.
Mia don't be so hard on yourself I'm sure the scales will show a loss soon enough.
Got my first weigh in tuesday so fingers crossed for a loss x

Mia, you know you get great losses when you SS 100% - if you can commit to that you will get there in 10 weeks, which is more than you could do on any other diet! The problem is that if you can't see yourself being able to be 100% it will be slow progress and perhaps not worth it for you? Just depends where your head is honey, are you in the right space to do CD?

Like many others on here I have tried and failed at other diets and nothing has ever worked as well or as fast as CD for me... but I guess there are other options. Whatever you decide I wish you well, but don't give up just because of one weeks small gain. If you are determined to be 100% no-cheat you CAN do this.

xxx

Cheer up Mia - you can do it... I look at food that I am not allowed and think that that will not get me to where I want to be. I want to be by the pool in August a lot slimmer than I am now. Have you tried SS+??? I did it from the start and have found it much better than just the packs on their own. I am no saint believe me, and this is hard for us but if you want the weight loss badly enough you WILL do it. The weight will come off if you are true to yourself and follow 100%.
Feeling for you big time as I am feeling positive today but it could be me feeling like you tomorrow!!!
Big positive vibes coming your way....

Good luck on Tuesday AthenaGold, will be watching for a fab first week loss!

Great news Lexie..it's your time this time... food demons gone!

Hannahbanana - great news on your night out. I have a major college reunion next Sat, gonna be soooo hard but will drive and take fizzy water. Will be people there I havent seen for 25 years! But they are laying on curries...OMG, better put a peg on my nose!

welcome Wellandgood! Right decision to come on here, it helps big time and has kept me focused. If i feel a bit wobbly I just come on line when I can as there is so much support and ideas on this site.

Angela- love the elastic band idea, may try that at work when I tend to lose count.

Jess - glad you will have warm feet now.LOL .Your life sounds about as exciting as mine!!

Right, gotta go, the FIL is here and am cooking a roast beef dinner for everyone. I will just have my chicken though and the veg and feel good !

Sarah
x

I must say I'm mighty impressed at your ability to multi reply. My brains like mush atm.

Yip, I'm impresed too by your multi reply!

Looks like I'm probably in for an early morning tomorrow as son has just gone to bed,about an hour early! He just gets to this certain frantic state then I give in and give him his bath! Have been hungry though so will be able to have my bar a little earlier than planned and as hubby is away I'll get a nice early night, might even go and put jammies on now!

hey Mia - hope you feeling a bit better - Tilly is a wise woman and has said all the right stuff to you - couldn t say it any better myself - but she had a good idea of putting your ticker with all your weight loss.

If it makes you feel any better I have done that cos I lost 7lbs with WW before CD and added that on mainly because I wanted to be over the halfway mark and with having so much to lose it felt better psychologically to see I was over half way. Its not cheating its looking at the bigger picture and helping us along when we need a boost. Your gain last week probably was water and Im sure you can do this chick - keep yr chin up and you could definitely get 2st off in 10wks if not more xxxx

Have had a lovely day teaching sailing today but a really bad day for the diet. Re-started SS 2 weeks ago on tuesday and have lost 16lbs so far but had a chocolate brownie and a couple of biscuits today. Am determined to get back onto ss tomorrow and hope I havent done too much damage :(

Back