**SUNDAY** Lets taken it hour by hour.

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Well having only 12 Days left of my personal 16 Day mini challenge i have to make every day count so once again am 100%ing today. Glugging the water & occasional cuppa & burning the flab :character00115: (gonna get the mini stepper out again later)so am starting early! (Its 5.50am! - Have been up since 4am as Oliver isn't feeling too good :sick:- just got him back to sleep! :zz: )
Hope you're all having a fab weekend. xx

Poor little Oliver ;-( I hate it when the kids are sick.

Heres to another day of 100% SS'ing. My team are on a 10lb-3 week mini-challenge, Im only 3lbs down but still have 2 more WI's.

Good luck for today. Im off to work (cant believe i am working the whole weekend!) so will catch up with this thread later.

Good luck everyone

Anni xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Rayven, need the motivation today... weekends can be the hardest bit as my usual routine is all out of shape... but we can stay strong!!!
xxx

Morning all! I'm off upstairs for my week 9 weigh in..! x

morning all long time since ive seen one of these threads good to see you are all in a positive frame of mind .hurry back and tell us your wiegh in results hun and hope oliver is better soon .Poor you having to work today keep up the hard work it is possible to get to goal and with a bit more work learn to eat to maintain your ideal weight peeps have done it before us xx

Im also working today, whoop whoop!!
Oh well, off next weekend and got a party to go to sat night :bliss:
Have a good day peeps x

Good to see we're all up for another ss day! I have to say that the first time i did this diet the first week was absolute hell! Headaches, feeling cold, hungry, grouchy, biting everyone's heads off - but i feel fab this morning! :D Seem to already have loads more energy (just did 35 minutes on the mini-stepper) & am planning on a bit of a walk in a bit - may take the kids to the park which they'll be happy about - plus its a lovely day here - its actually sunny :character00238: *shock horror!* lol so would be a shame to waste it sitting indoors.

Oliver hasn't been himself for a couple of days - just a runny nose, bit of a cough etc, but i've noticed a few spots on him this morning & think he has chicken pox (especially as its going round at the girls school at the moment) Poor little thing. (at least he can't scratch em!)

Good luck with the WI Sarette.
Keep going everyone!! :grouphugg:

Oh and i hope those of you working don't have too much of a stressful day. *hugs*

Hi all

I'm in, suck at home on my own all day with no transport so can't really go anywhere, still not feeling up to long walks either so i'm a bit bored really.

One question...if you do SS+ do you still stay in ketosis or does the chicken and veg take you out?

i'm in Rayven after my little fiasco yesterday lol

mind you... i think i needed it because i feel even more determined than on friday... it must be fate lol :)

Back