Sunday....perhaps time for a new diary?

well no riding for me.................too windy (a cop out of mine!) and haven't been writing down my food intake today either , naughty, nuaghty. after weigh in tomorrow i must start logging every thing again

Daily express? A Newspaper?

Ha! They wish! It's the Beano with slightly bigger words.

I know, it's just idle gossip.

It's morning, and I'm thinking the gym in 20 mins, then some Saturday cleaning. WI after the gym!

Alex no worries, fresh start in the morning hun.

X
Puggso how's your week been, I must pop over to your diary!

Well STS this week... Better than a gain! Fresh start today of a new week. Going for the 73's for next WI!

Did a 50 min work out mainly cardio. When hubby gets up this arvo from sleeping after night shift, hopefully back to the gym for weights!

Need to drink lots of water today! Just had breakie out, scrambled eggs, 1 slice of bread, mushrooms and half a tomato. 5pts plus .5 for my cuppa.

I know, it's just idle gossip.

It's morning, and I'm thinking the gym in 20 mins, then some Saturday cleaning. WI after the gym!

Alex no worries, fresh start in the morning hun.

X
Puggso how's your week been, I must pop over to your diary!

Nowt of interest in my dairy really this week, might pick up over the weekend though :)

8/11 wtt 12/04/2010 Bren: 76.1kg
7/10wtt 17-19/04/2010 Alex: 178.2 :-( Bren: 75.5kg
6/9 wtt 24/04/2010 Alex: 176.4 Bren: 75.1kg
5/8 wtt 01/05/2010 Alex: 179 :-( Bren: 74.5kg
4/7 wtt 08/05/2010 Alex: 175 Bren: STS 74.5kg
3/6 wtt 15/05/2010
2/5 wtt 22/05/2010
1/4 wtt 29/05/2010
*/3 wtt 05/06/2010
2 wtt 12/06/2010
1 wtt 19/06/2010
* wtt 26/06/2010

so I lost 4 pounds this week, so In 3 weeks overall that means I've lost just over 3 pounds.

so Bren, I suffered this morning after not riding yesterday. the boy was a nightmare! He's only a baby and learning so I knew I just had to keep riding him until he got over his 'issues' which meant I just rode and rode and rode, and it was hard work trying to stick on him too. so that was my just deserts from not riding yesterday.
just got home and had a shower. instead of breakfast i've had a whole sugar free jelly (36cals) - made my feel a bit queasy - just wish I'd stuck to porridge now.

ok so back to studying - I'll try and post tomorrow before I go. hopefully you should hear from me in a few days.

glad you STS - like you said better than a gain....we can do this!

i'm going to be adventureous and go for 2lbs for next week! - may be hard with being away in the hotel again, but will do my best.
xx

Well done darl! That's a great loss.

I had a night out last night with hubby but today has been hard to be back on track, think I've had about 12 pts and it's 4.30pm.

I'm trying to finish my marking for school, not even half way through!

Alex have a good time over the next 2 weeks, stay focused and drink lots of water you'll do fine come WI. Xx

hi bren,
i'm off now...maybe get chance to post tues/wed but i'll definately be home for our sat weigh in.

Be good!

Alex x

Enjoy yourself if possibly xx

diary will be pretty dull withou u hun.

Bren x

Well a naughty peek at the gym revealed a gain finally has caught up with me after the weekend, a couple of meals out. So calorie counted today for a change, as I did yesterday (although really WW), and feeling positive about the change. I have been yo yo ing and just want a new approach to food for the next couple of days. So, going to CC again tomorrow.

Alex, I hope you are having some fun at your hotel/week away for work! xx

Good on you Bren... shaking it up a bit must help with the boredom aspect of doing something the same way for a long time too! xx

Your right on the mark there Linz. Going to stick with it until WI on Sat morning and take it from there. Ranging from 1000 - 1180 a day.

Feeling good about things though and trying not to stress too much about that bikini in 6/7weeks!

How is Atkins going this month?

xx

Better now... had 4 days off plan, was struggling big style & succumbed to those old demons! Been back on track for a few days now & am back to posted weight but what a waste of 11 days could've had some good weight loss!! Mind you my blip gained me 8lbs so have done well to get back on track!

Think boredom played a big part in that for me too... am trying to find some new things to make & new ways of cooking!

Do you use facebook at all Bren? x

Good on you for getting back on track. 8lbs to kick is pretty fantastic in that short amount of time!

Also a good little wake up call to try and work out how to overcome/control those demons before you reach goal Linz. One of the things I try and remind myself about is that I can eat ANYTHING, just in morderation and no treats on a regular basis otherwise they are not treats really.

Cinnamon is so small xx, cute though. Maybe babies for me in another years time???>>>>...

Yeah looking forward to that! Maybe in a year we will start trying, got to pay a little off first...

I've gained since last week, but calorie counting is going well. Fingers crossed for a STS again. Want to get back to 74.5 by Sat morning. Currently 75.3. Been to the gym at 5am the past three mornings but going to have a rest day tomorrow and back to it on Sat.

I have a feeling this all going to sort itself out this year for u Linz. Xx

Hi Bren,
I'm back! currently on my work lunch at the mo. will give you a full update tonight.
Alex x

Hi hun,

Hope you are doing well, i have gained 3 lbs; eating and TOM. Forgot to WI on Sat morning as I went to a WW centre which does one to one consults, hoping that this is going to be the trick to get ontrack for the next 6 weeks and loose a little weight.

Sat and Sun resulted in a 2lb gain and today I managed 22pts and I am suppose to be doing 18pts, Fast Start. So will try and do this until Monday next week. I have a WI with WW consultant on Friday evening and TOM will be gone by then so hopefully a loss from last week with her.

Feeling slightly disheartened and and was really avoiding logging on and posting my failure. But here now and want to be on the weight loss train to slimsville (i hear it's called that!!)

How was your week away? Do you have another week?

Bren
X

Hi sorry I didn't update you as promised. couldn't get on the internet for a few days. nor did I weigh in on saturday!!!! I was too scared.
I was terrible yesterday, but slightly better today. aiming for some loss, no matter how small, for saturday.

xx

Back