Sunday....perhaps time for a new diary?

Brilliant, well done! Xx

I am totally starving today, even bought 4.5pt fruit toast on way to work this morning! Going to get tough tomorrow and limit my portions. I gained 700gm with my japanese dinner on Sunday night eek!

Marking now and then off to the gym before dinner at school with parents. Cardio I think today and thankfully i have drunk enough water, well 2 ltrs today.

Much better today, just have to make it through dinner, with a friend so hoping to go for a Greek salad!

Hi Bren,
I'm at home today on holiday leave in an effort to get some revision done,....so I'm going to have to be strict with myself and not let myself raid the cupboards for food! may make myself some sugar free jelly for those moments of weakness

Lucky you with the day off, I will be up for another hour or so maybe we might cross over!! We are completely ships passing in the night you and me.

If I wasn't a vegetarian I would eat jelly all the time as it's so low points and cals. Good thinking girl.

Had a great session with my counsellor today (dont have major nutter issues just like to vent every 3 weeks to a stranger and eventually we will get around to talking about my dad, who died a few years back), anyway we do discuss my obsession/complusion with food and how I think and specifically over think my diet. Basically, stay focused and know that I can be trusted to reach a goal by my holiday and in general and to not over think how to get to my goal (hence that's when I sabbotage).

Are you studying today then for you 2 weeks away??

Bren
x

i'm studying today through to saturday. then I travel sunday and away until Thursday. And then i'm away at 2nd week of exams in june.
its 7.20pm now and i'm on 700 cals. know i need to eat more today as dont want to go into starvation...just going to have a sensible dinner and try not to pig out!

Good work hun, maybe a 300 cal dinner.

Xx

I had sweet and sour chicken with a naan bread. rice 100 (v small portion), sauce 75, chicken 100, naan 330, so that was 605 for tea making 1335 for the day.

going to have my breakfast now - porridge - lets hope I can be good again today :)

Babe I know you will! I've had another great day myself. Feeling quite pleased to say the least, fingers crossed for a good Friday for both of us and loss's for sat WI! Xx

well its 5pm and i'm on 900. dont feel so satisfied as i did yesterday and i was on less cals yesterday! just going to try and leave tea until a bit later so that i dont snack before bed

not quite sure how many cals i had exactly yesterday. about 1500 i think.
must have a good day as weigh in tomorrow.
bren - is it saturday for you already??? how've you done?
Al x

Well Alex, I hope you finished the day off on a positive yesterday. xx

It's the weekend for me now.... YAY! It's been a hectic week to say the least. I have to move out of our appt soon and into a friends of my hubby (single) for 8 weeks on the 17th of June. We move into our new house on the 16th of August (CANNOT WAIT IT'S GORGEOUS). So lots of things to do before then.

On a positive another good day today. I have 1 thin slice of cinnamon loaf (without butter) at Friday morning tea so hoping for a loss tomorrow. Although I am not sure it could be a STS?...doubtful, nervous and hopeful all at the same time.

I have only done a little exercise since last Sunday (so this week), Monday 20 mins, Tuesday 45 mins and Thursday 30 mins netball with the students (rest was at the gym). Will go both days this weekend for 50 mins or more. I'm averaging 3.5hours a week will try and up that to 4.5 hours a week me thinks.

What are you up to this weekend then?

Bren
X

Cool we are on at the same time!

Friday evening 7.30pm.

Hows the election going over there, its all on the news here. There's been alot of talk about it in the past month especially the Daily Express (although not the most factual of papers?)

You can and WILL have a good day, remember WI tomorrow to stay focused. As for 1 day at 1500 probably did your body good to know that you are not going to starve, given the recent cut back in cals.

x

friday morning 10.30.
clegg (lim dems) has just arrived in london, and waiting for his statement on tv to see if he is going to make any deals with labour. oh er!

am feeling positive about tomorrow......but nervous at the same time. just going to try and drink lots of fluids today and not eat anything too stodgy.

I'm guzzling the G/Tea now and thinking I cannot be bothered going to the gym but I might go.

Hubby is working nights and he wanted to go when I got home from work but I was so hungry. Thinking now that I really would like a loss, I might go?

Just bringing this over now...
8/11 wtt 12/04/2010 Bren: 76.1kg
7/10wtt 17-19/04/2010 Alex: 178.2 :-( Bren: 75.5kg
6/9 wtt 24/04/2010 Alex: 176.4 Bren: 75.1kg
5/8 wtt 01/05/2010 Alex: 179 :-( Bren: 74.5kg
4/7 wtt 08/05/2010
3/6 wtt 15/05/2010
2/5 wtt 22/05/2010
1/4 wtt 29/05/2010
*/3 wtt 05/06/2010
2 wtt 12/06/2010
1 wtt 19/06/2010
* wtt 26/06/2010

i'm having a 'real cuppa' now and then i will try to stick to G-tea for the rest of the day.
i'm going to ride this afternoon - so thats my exercie contribution for the day!

Ive done none today. Just going to add up my points;

coffee's 1
slice of cinnamon loaf 3.5?
yoghurt 1.5
rockmelon and apple 2
hot choc 1
tofu curry 3
crackers 2.5
cereal 1.5
cheese 3
tuna and veg 2
muesli bar 1.5

Oops 22.5...

Perhaps I should go to the gym? Although i am knackered.

if your knackered, you probably wont have an effective work out. maybe chill, have an early night, and make sure you do a decent work out tomorow.

Yep going to sit and watch some trashy TV and paint my nails. Will do a work out in the morning.

Back