Sunday....perhaps time for a new diary?

Alex I thought that you must have been busy, just a hunch. Where are you off to for work over the next 2 weeks?

Puggso you are inspirational, just looking at your loss records.... 11lbs to go! Wow. Oh and is that you in the picture?? The little boy that is.

xx

Alex I thought that you must have been busy, just a hunch. Where are you off to for work over the next 2 weeks?

Puggso you are inspirational, just looking at your loss records.... 11lbs to go! Wow. Oh and is that you in the picture?? The little boy that is.

xx

Haha, it isn't me...that's my anger inside ;)

Cheers for the words :)

Well another good day food wise;
yoghurt
coffee x 3
apples
kiwi fruit
tuna salad
muesli bar (1.5pts)
crackers (whole wheat)
2 bites of plain biscuit (= 1small biccie)
diet coke

and.......... dinner out! EEK.

grilled salmon with a thai creamy sauce (it was drenched in it and totally yummy, I ate very little of it though!, proud moment), with steamed vege. Only 2 TBS or plain rice and 2 fried prawns.

Hoping the dinner doesnt ruin my efforts for Monday. I am thinking of switching to Sat as I flight out in 8 weeks as of tomorrow (Sat)!

Lots of water now to flush it out. Was going to go to the gym but it's very late and cold.

xx

Going to WI tomorrow I have decided and go back to my original day , Sat. Fingers crossed the Thai hasn't done much damage.

Gym in the morning and hopefully on Sunday to. Didn't get a chance at all this week. I have been doing 50+ sit ups every night this week though. Got to have a wash board tummy for bikini time?!! Which reminds me I need a new bikini...?? Will wait till the end of May/1st week of June. We fly out on the 26th of June.

Time for brushing teeth and sit ups.

xx

Going to WI tomorrow I have decided and go back to my original day , Sat. Fingers crossed the Thai hasn't done much damage.

Gym in the morning and hopefully on Sunday to. Didn't get a chance at all this week. I have been doing 50+ sit ups every night this week though. Got to have a wash board tummy for bikini time?!! Which reminds me I need a new bikini...?? Will wait till the end of May/1st week of June. We fly out on the 26th of June.

Time for brushing teeth and sit ups.

xx

back to saturdays....ok so I will weigh in tomorrow (saturday) but not looking forward to it! its the 1st may tomorrow! nearly summer...im going to do this properly and stop only put half an effort in to it. got my 30 day shred dvd and i'm going to go to the shops and stock up on fruit and veg and salad, and buy myself a blender so i can make smoothies and soups. also got myself a pocket size diary to log exercise and food....this way when im away in hotels etc, which i will be quite a bit in the near future, i have somewhere easy and convinient to write it all down and that way i cant kid myself that i'm doing ok when im not.

so update tomorrow with weight! argh :wave_cry:

Alex, I love writing it all down too. I do however, us an app on my phone to track points, brillliant it is.

Ok WI over and now I am in line with your weeks and WI day. Happy to say a 600gm loss since Monday. I have been great with food, but no exercise except sit ups! EEK. That's a 1.3lb loss.

8/11 wtt 12/04/2010 Bren: 76.1kg
7/10wtt 17-19/04/2010 Alex: 178.2 :-( Bren: 75.5kg
6/9 wtt 24/04/2010 Alex: 176.4 Bren: 75.1kg
5/8 wtt 01/05/2010 Alex: Bren: 74.5kg
4/7 wtt 08/05/2010
3/6 wtt 15/05/2010
2/5 wtt 22/05/2010
1/4 wtt 29/05/2010
*/3 wtt 05/06/2010
2 wtt 12/06/2010
1 wtt 19/06/2010
* wtt 26/06/2010

We are getting there little lady! xx

Bren
x

well i expected a little gain but not this much!!! up 2.6lbs!!!
to be expected really...new month...new start..not going to let it bother me, right off to the shops for fruit and a blender!

8/11 wtt 12/04/2010 Bren: 76.1kg
7/10wtt 17-19/04/2010 Alex: 178.2 :-( Bren: 75.5kg
6/9 wtt 24/04/2010 Alex: 176.4 Bren: 75.1kg
5/8 wtt 01/05/2010 Alex: 179 :-( Bren: 74.5kg
4/7 wtt 08/05/2010
3/6 wtt 15/05/2010
2/5 wtt 22/05/2010
1/4 wtt 29/05/2010
*/3 wtt 05/06/2010
2 wtt 12/06/2010
1 wtt 19/06/2010
* wtt 26/06/2010

No worries Alex, it's a new month, I wanna loose 7lbs this month!

You'll be ok whilst your away, keep track of everything. What will u do for exercise, will there be gyms where u are staying? I always do floor exercises. I buy womens health mag it's got great little workouts in it.

Hey soups will be great with a blender too!

Come one girl we are doing this.

Xx

No no gyms, but I stay at the same place each time so I know that i get 40mins walking in extra that I dont normally (from hotel to venue).
ridden both horses today for a total of 3 hours. then have filled haynets and carried them to the field (rather than cheating by using the wheelbarrow).
had bowl of porride and a banana to eat.
really dont know if I have the energy to do my dvd after all that!

Wow Alex... think you've probably had enough of a work out! bet you've already worked off those naughty squatters!

Bren.. well done babes! xxx

Well that's some physical exercise for the day Alex! Nice work. I agree with Linz, those 2lbs will be out before u know it. And with 2 lots of 40 mins walking a day, that quite a bit over 2 weeks!

Do u leave Monday coming then?

thank you for your support Bren, have a lovely weekend! xxx

Well that's some physical exercise for the day Alex! Nice work. I agree with Linz, those 2lbs will be out before u know it. And with 2 lots of 40 mins walking a day, that quite a bit over 2 weeks!

Do u leave Monday coming then?

I'm riding at a horse show tomorrow (monday) which should keep me occupied and away from food. then I go away sunday (week today) so I will at least be able to weigh in saturday.

Had to look at the scales this morning, just had to, after sticking to 1300 cals and doing my exercise and i've dropped 2.4lbs,! so 12 8.6 now... feel so much better already.

Fantastic job on tackling those squatters!

I will be following your lead, tomorrow. Just had Japanese out and feeling very bloated as a few dishes were fried/dumpling style and 1 glass of red wine. Went to the gym this morning and then muesli and full fat plain yoghurt for breakie at a local cafe as I walked to the gym. No lunch but did snack on an atkins snack bar, banana and 10 almonds.. Oh and a handful or dry cereal... Fingers crossed for a good 5 days and a loss on Sat.

This week I want to drink 2 ltrs everyday or more, also gym Tuesday arvo, thurs and Friday.

Off to bed now, enjoy your day Alex!

Rach you are welcome xx

Thanks Bren, hopefully I will be able to update you tomorrow...with a successful day re: food and re: the horse show, - i'm hoping!

Alex we are going to do this if it means we eat off the plan ocassionally, also we didn't go crazy when we did, a couple of good days will get us back to loosing!

It's morning here, so far some sit ups and push ups/ leg lifts and a cup of hot water with lemon. I'm on an excursion today and will be taking an apple and will buy a cuppa. I'll be back at school for lunch time, just got to stick to my plan today for gettin back into it.

How was the show u went to? Or did I read that wrong?..

Bren x

I am bang on 21pts today, yet because not all fresh foods consumed i.e. crackers and a bar, I feel quite bloated and heavy. Fingers crossed that might subside in the morning. I have manged 25 mins of weights and floor exercises today. Going to the gym at school tomorrow for 40 mins and should be within pts again tomorrow (having a dinner with parents and collegues, catered for).

Possibly a bit of Monday itis!

How is your Monday looking Alex?
xx

Not sure, but feeling a little self doubting... Not good and must forget this bloated feeling, drink lots of water tomorrow and forget all negative thoughts i.e u might not loose the weight before your holiday. Time to put my head down and get on with it.

Just got back from the show, on about 800 cals and got third in the intermediate section...so all in all a good day!

Back