SUNDAY WEIGH IN!!!

Haha i know exactly what you mean!

I think thats your answer..you're not eating enough. Sounds daft I know but your body not working its metabolism properly as not enough to go on! If you starve yourself, your body clings onto fat cos it thinks you need it!! Took me a while to get my head round that!

I've heard that before but I haven't been hungry so I've eaten until I'm not hungry and stopped

Hi,

I missed weighing on Sunday, and did not go to my Monday CDC appointment (as it is half-term and we both have kids home and I have product to last the week). I was pretty good with the diet last week, not as good with the water or fitness -- so, if I lost it would not have been much. So, I am hoping that when I get weighed Satruday at my Rosemary Conley Zumba Class, I'll show a better loss than the measly one pound of last time. ;) Fingers crossed.

MM

Hi everyone,

I get weighed on Sunday too. I started the Cambridge diet 2 weeks ago. I lost 11lb at the end of the first week and am hoping to lose 6lb this sunday. It'll prob slow down to between 3 and 5lbs a week after that. I have stuck to it 100% and it has been so hard without food but I just really need fast results to get me under 20 stone and I don't think i'd lose as much by doing ww and the like. My counsellor weighs me at home so I have no excuses. Only prob is that he doesn't come till 3pm by which time I am a couple of pounds heavier than I was in the morning cos of fluid. Humpth! Still. Fingers crossed!

Sooooo last week i forgot about this thread because I put 4lbs on :( but... this week Ive lost 7lbs :D YEeeeeey!

This thread does seem to be dying a little *gives it a little poke*

I've put back on last weeks 3lb loss. Not surprised but am drawing a line under it and moving on :)

-0.8lb

not sure if i posted last weeks or the week befores but then theyre hardly exciting! No idea hy its slowed so stupidly but at least it is coming off which is better than the statics i was getting i guess

I lost 7lbs! Yay me..not if I can do that every week i'll have all this weight off in no time :)

Hi -- My scales showed only 1 pound this morning... but it was a loss. I will weigh at my CDCs tomorrow, and maybe it'll be a bit better. I am 2 pounds from my next mini-target... so, fingers crossed for next Sunday.

(I am thinking about going back to ssing next week -- to give myself a weight loss kick.)

MM

4lbs last week....WHOOP! :D

Helloooo ladies :D

I'm back after a good two months of dieting 'holiday'! Many reasons for it.. work and uni stress, new boyfriend, hormone probs making me want to eat everything in sight. But mostly sorted now so I feel able to get back into it.

I reckon I've gained about 7lb. I've just been reading through the thread.. well done everybody! :) I'm aiming for a stone in six weeks now! Will weigh on Sunday to get my exact weight (gulp).

Nice to see you back Letty, not posting much myself but still going...not that its working well at the moment. 2lb in the whole of Feb!!! I upped my cals for a week and have now dropped them back down so fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in

Well Done Chris on the 4 pounds off!

Two Pounds off for this morning's weigh in and I am pleased (after losing only 2 in the past two weeks in total)! I am hoping that tomorrow at my CDC's it will be 10.9 and I will be in the 140s! (My next mini-target.) If I am I will update my tickers and stats... instead of waiting until next Sunday... because it has been soooo long in coming. ;)

MM

Very nice... do I hear mini goal reward? Be sure to treat yourself!

MM

Back