Sunday weigh in

1lb weight loss this week!! I'm happy as its a loss!!!!!!

How has everyone's week been??

xxx

I've stayed the same the past couple of weeks (believe it or not). Too much behaving during the week and then social gatherings at the weekends - birthdays, christenings, wedding season!

Clear calendar over the next few weeks (bar a couple of dates - bit embarassing to bring up the chub club at first?) so will be hammering on down.

Adios - until Sunday.

Hello one and all :wavey: can I join your 'band'? I'm Ria :needhug:

I weigh in at home on a Sunday morning and I've been told my my lovely friend JessyG that these groups are good to join.
I'm going to try and stick to a healthy diet of which has been helped by JessyG. I go to the gym at least twice a week - Thursdays is Legs,Bums and Tums night! I've had to give my self a great big :whip: as I want to get to 13.7 for my 5th wedding anniversary at the end of November - so can I have some good :vibes: and make some lovely new friends
xxx

Congrats!

I've lost 1.5lbs this week, which I'm chuffed about as I wasn't really watching what I was eating! x

Woop wop well done :happy036:

6lbs loss this week, fingers crossed that I manage to keep it off this time! Am super happy that I have finally made it into the overweight BMI category after being in the obese category for like ever!

I hope everyone else had a good week xxx

6lbs loss this week, fingers crossed that I manage to keep it off this time! Am super happy that I have finally made it into the overweight BMI category after being in the obese category for like ever! I hope everyone else had a good week xxx
Wow what ah awesome achievement well done! Xxx

6lbs loss this week, fingers crossed that I manage to keep it off this time! Am super happy that I have finally made it into the overweight BMI category after being in the obese category for like ever!

I hope everyone else had a good week xxx

Well done thats an amazing loss. xx

Back