Sunday weigh ins ??? anyone ??

had anough not so good week. found it really hard to stick to my diet with it being so cold all the time and wanting to eat more. Also with the cold, ice and snow have only managed one of my 3 weekly gym sessions this week. Not yet got on the scales this morning as normally WI about pm when i'd get home from gym on a normal sunday. Might be my first gain this week :(

Good luck to those yet to WI and well done to everyone that has.

Week 6 weigh in and totm week weight loss 3lbs this week with a total of 1 stone 10lbs

And you hun lets smash some more pounds off this week :)

Yes 7lbs is achievable just work hard at it and soon be melting away. I aim for 3lbs a week as that's what my body likes to lose each week :)

not been a good WI really dissapointed with my first gain since starting the diet with the new year :( OK only gained 1/2lb but though i'd done really well this week especially after a bad week of food week before :(

Liz Rayment said:
not been a good WI really dissapointed with my first gain since starting the diet with the new year :( OK only gained 1/2lb but though i'd done really well this week especially after a bad week of food week before :(

Well keep your chin up and take baby steps... One way or the other youll still get there with a bit of hard work and perseverance.

2lbs weight loss this week

Wow shiner fab loss

Week 8 - 4lbs lost

Hi all .... This is my first week and first day !! Am doing slimming world by myself at home .

start weight : 11st 5.5lbs
goal weight : 10 st

Nice to meet you all and good luck for the week ahead x

kerry2008 said:
Hi all .... This is my first week and first day !! Am doing slimming world by myself at home .

start weight : 11st 5.5lbs
goal weight : 10 st

Nice to meet you all and good luck for the week ahead x

You'll get there in notime. Keep posting and good luck :)

Back