Sunday weigh ins ??? anyone ??

Well done fab losses

I've done 2lbs this week

:)

forgot to post in here last sunday only did it in one of the other sunday WI threads.

last week didn't ghave such a good week - was house bound due to surgery for part of the week so found i snacked a lot and i ended up putting back on the weight i had lost the week before.

after another week of being house bound and again still having issues with the snacking and not being able to do my gym sessions i was expecting anough gain but have lost the weight i gained last week + 1/2lb taking em to 15st 7lb lowest weight to date so am happy.

have enough week at stuck at home then hopefully back to work which will give me some bit of exercise back and stop my snacking though will proberly be 2-3 more weeks before i can do gym again.

well done to everyone else this week :)

I forgot to post last week - oops

last week - i lost 5lbs ... i was 11 7 not 11 5.5 - another ops
this week i lost 3/4lb so 11 1 and 1/4 ...all good tho i had a really bad week !!

Started last Sun on SW - weighed this morning and have lost 3lbs! So am happy!!:)

Another 47 to go till I am (almost!) at a healthy weight!

Been MIA for a while. I STS all through Feb and so far in March I have lost 5lbs :) really pleased as I am now over 1st loss this year on only 1lb off 3st overall!!

Well done everyone on their losses :)

Weigh in day and I lost 2lbs :)

well done! that is great :D you are doing so well!

Well done that's amazing! you should be really proud of yourself xx

Lost another 2lbs this week which takes me to over 3st loss overall :) Hope you guys have all had good weeks too :)

3lbs this week for me

2lbs for me this week (I think) my scales seem to give a different reading everytime so I do it several times and take the weight that appears the most often LOL!

Another -2lbs off this week.....so I've lost 13lbs on the 28 day plan!! Happy happy :) ....just need to keep going now !!!

Week 1: -6lbs
Week 2:-3lbs
Week 3: -2lbs
Week 4 -2lbs
Week 5: Watch this space!!!!

Back