Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

silly sausage said:
Oooops! Too late!

I confess that I am so addicted to weighing myself that I have just ordered a pair of those flip flop scales from Japan. The soles have built in scales and they display the weight in LEDs built into the thongy bit so I can see what I weigh 24/7. I ordered pink ones :happy036:

Hope you are all having a fab day x

Is that your April Fools for us Sausage lol

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol I was just going to ask that too K!! Has to be an April Fools.

Well it's Friday nearly the weekend and the sun is shining and am half way through day 9 at 100%!! Fingers crossed the scales decide to reward me for my efforts x x

silly sausage said:
*busted* :rolleyes: No flies on you lot LOL

Obviously a wind-up as I can't wear flip flops due to my horror of toe wedgies! :eek:

Toe Wedges - :stinkyfeet: what's wrong with that lol

Kx

Last edited:
I fell for it! I was gonna ask you to post a picture when they arrived! Haha!

Ooh I should practice what I preach - didn't keep my eyes closed on the wii - no change :-(

Haha i couldn't imagine you walking around with Pink Scales on your feet sausage :p I for one wouldn't want a constant reminder of my weight for all to see lol :p

Ela ine - I wouldn't trust the WII as its never right and as you said before those things are evil - I'm sure you'll do brilliantly on monday when you weigh in :D

Sum said:
Ela ine - I wouldn't trust the WII as its never right and as you said before those things are evil - I'm sure you'll do brilliantly on monday when you weigh in :D

I agree - when we had a wii fit I am sure it said i was morbidly obese or dead or something :argh:

Kx

Oooops! Too late!

I confess that I am so addicted to weighing myself that I have just ordered a pair of those flip flop scales from Japan. The soles have built in scales and they display the weight in LEDs built into the thongy bit so I can see what I weigh 24/7. I ordered pink ones :happy036:

Hope you are all having a fab day x

I fell for this one too. Fortunately I was on my iphone looking at this a while after it was posted otherwise I would have been googling flip flop scales !!! I am sooooooo gullible :)

Well done sausage on fooling Pinkie and I (although to be honest, it's not that difficult to fool me..........................:))

Gail x

I want flip flop scales!

So stupidly nervous about weigh in tomorrow! Not checked all week so I have no idea how I have done! I shall mentally prepare myself for sts :) but there might be a gain as star week starts Monday. I will drink as much as I can today! Lol

Have a great Saturday all x

I want flip flop scales!

So stupidly nervous about weigh in tomorrow! Not checked all week so I have no idea how I have done! I shall mentally prepare myself for sts :) but there might be a gain as star week starts Monday. I will drink as much as I can today! Lol

Hi Woodland Girl - well done on not checking!! I get a bit nervous on Saturdays too, wondering how I'll do tomorrow. It works well for me to be strict about one way in a week, same time, same place, same everything. But I know exactly how you feel! Am sure tomorrow will be awesome for you :)

Morning campers :grouphugg:

I am off work for a week yaay! :woohoo:

Oooh, yay for you silly sausage! How exciting - what are your plans for your week of being a lady of leisure??

Well Done Woodland Girl for resisting the evil scales - I'm sure you'll do well tomorrow :D

Sausage a week off work sounds nice but the root canal not so much....:p Well enjoy your week off and gardening anyways :D

Woodland girl said:
I want flip flop scales!

I get nervous too hun- hence all the secret weigh ins- especially on a Saturday which I do pre-breakfast and post :sick0019: (I even reweigh iykwim

Hoping this 1lb that has gone on this week shifts by tomorrow so I can STS

:scale:

silly sausage said:
I have root canal treatment on Tuesday..booo! The rest of the week I am hoping to be in the garden sorting my greenhouse and planting lots of superfree goodies :D

OUCH- sounds painful :hug99:
Enjoy your week off, weather should be nice- I need to weed my patch and plant too- but making sure frost has def gone

Kx

Ahhhh I'm nervous too! Don't think I can wait 'till Monday to weigh if I'm going to my gran's house tomorrow :-(

Good luck everyone x

I weighed in this morning and STS. Not surprised as I wasn't 100%, but glad I didn't gain.

Oh dear! Now I feel bad, you were so proud of me... And I sneaky weighed this morning! Lol. I couldn't stand the pressure anymore! Tee hee! Looks like a pound off which will be great if it stays off tomorrow!
Sorry I gave in!

Toastie is Saturday your WI day now then? Well Done on your STS especially because you thought you might gain - Good Luck for this coming week :)

Back