Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi guys, happy Monday evening - I am so so so up for a 100% week this week. That 100 lb goal is absolutely driving me mad, lol. So I want to put in a good week this week, which for me means:

- track what I eat roughly and stick to 15 syns
- walk three times a day
- early to bed and early to rise

These three simple things work so well for me when I do them right. So yay, let's all have a fabulous week!!

Finding clothes that fit well and look nice will do that to a girl! This dress was such a good find, I know I'll wear it over and over again!
Funny thing is, my friend who is a size 10 tried the same dress on and thought it looked awful on her. Isn't that weird?

I am upbeat. I feel like life is going in the right direction.

It was so nice to read your post, especially about life going in the right direction - put a smile on my face this evening!! Go you!!!

Hello boy and girls..

I lost 2 lbs this week making it a total of 2 stones and 8 lbs!

Huge well done you!!! That's terrific, and over two and a half stones gone? Brilliant, am proud of you!!!

Spanx said:
Hi all! Well done to all those who lost or STS this week and keep your chin up to those who gained.

I suspect it's been a bit quiet today because everyone is out enjoying the lovely weather.

I have to report that I forgot to WI!!! I had my Race for Life this morning, so what with all the rushing around and a bit of apprehension thrown in, I completely forgot about WI!

Completed my 5K in 37 mins, which I was really pleased with, particularly as 5 months ago I couldn't manage to run 50m!

So, I shall WI tomorrow, but not expecting much after the post-race celebratory muffin and chips....:eek:

Well done Spanx that's amazing!

Honey39 said:
Well done, Woodland Girl, that's a really great target to reach - and how that the baptism went well!!!

Awwww, one little pound is nothing at all!!! Have a happy holidays, and enjoy yourself - look forward to seeing you when you get back!

Well done, Why_D, you're such an inspiration to me, and I love how determined you are. You're doing so well!!

Exactly, Joanna, new day, new week, new start - you're doing so well to keep focused and keep on, and this is a tiny little blip!

Thank you Why_D, I cannot weight (wait!) to get there, lol.

Awwwww, that's nothing at all. With this hot weather (not where I am though...:cry:) we'll all lose loads of weight this week!

Well done on a good result, Silly Sausage - you're right, it's a marathon and not a sprint, and I'm realising that more and more these days. Your kitchen sounds fabulous - I love the colour ruby in decor!!!

Again, I just know that you're doing to see a big loss this week - well done, madmavey!

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done on reaching that first stone, that's fantastic!!

It's very quiet, Why_D - I guess it's the holiday season and all that. Kind of odd though!

Well done on a STS, I know this week is going to be a great one for you!

Well done on doing the Race for Life, that's fantastic!!!!

Well, my lovely people, new week and I'm determined to have a great week. I have a mission - I want to lose 8 lbs in July and lose a 100 lbs in a year, so I am going to be posting here a LOT this next month to motivate myself :D

You forgot me :(

Roziee said:
Hello boy and girls..

I lost 2 lbs this week making it a total of 2 stones and 8 lbs!

Well done Hun - that's brilliant hun

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You forgot me :(

Ah, Kwise, I am so so so sorry!!!!! That's rubbish of me, I feel awful. Blooming multi-quoting!

Well I can beat you all as it's 3lb on for me (aaarrgghh I am overweight again-lol) . All deservedly so- went downhill from Wed onwards after getting the munchies which stayed with me and yesterday we had pizza at pizza hut. Was out getting birder & wallpaper and suddenly realised it was tea time for the kids - the only place in the vicinity ( well there were others but they were KFC & McD) so we wont be restauranting for DH today - will use that as his b'day meal instead.

I need to get back on track as I have eaten too much choc and crap!!!

Starting today - burger & salad- gonna nip to Tesco this am and get me some salad stuff and quorn burgers

Those three tiny little pounds will have gone by next Sunday - how did you get on with the Tesco shop? I do like quorn sausages, I think I prefer them to 'real' sausages now, but have never tried the burgers.

Here's to an all round awesome week!!!!

Honey39 said:
Ah, Kwise, I am so so so sorry!!!!! That's rubbish of me, I feel awful. Blooming multi-quoting!

Those three tiny little pounds will have gone by next Sunday - how did you get on with the Tesco shop? I do like quorn sausages, I think I prefer them to 'real' sausages now, but have never tried the burgers.

Here's to an all round awesome week!!!!

Hi Honey
Multiquote can be a pain - don't worry though I knew you didn't miss me out on purpose ;)
I bought almost every type of veggie burger / sausage available to mankind in the quorn and tesco meat free range lol- and my freezer is a tad packed - a bit worrying as I have just made a huge order to Joes Sausages for Friday. I digress- well I ended up cooking both BBQ sizzler burgers - which smelt and tasted yum - but only had room for 1 - plus I worried about the SYN value after my humongous weigh in. Then found out that they are only 1 SYN each - which is well worth it on a green day!!
I prefer Joes burgers & sausages they are simply divine - and this time I have bought sausage meat - gonna make scotch eggs!!

Kx

Hi all

Can I join your band of Sunday weighers? I just signed up to this site tonight although have been doing SW for a couple of months. I've just got back from a weekend at the seaside so needless to say 1lb on this week for me! At least I know where it came from... and I enjoyed every mouthful! :0)

Good luck to everyone for this week.

:welcome: Hello and welcome aboard Vixter! :D

Feeling quite motivated today. Was dancing with my ipod on then tried to hula. Turns out I can't hula if I am listening to music as it scrambles the hula part of my brain! :rolleyes: I've made a big curry and fruit salad ready for tomorrow so no excuses. Unless I screw up in the next 20 minutes, I am declaring 100% today! Yaay! Hope you are all doing well x

Hi all

Can I join your band of Sunday weighers? I just signed up to this site tonight although have been doing SW for a couple of months. I've just got back from a weekend at the seaside so needless to say 1lb on this week for me! At least I know where it came from... and I enjoyed every mouthful! :0)

Good luck to everyone for this week.

Welcome to the thread :) Of course you can join us! The more the merrier and we are ever so merry! :D

I think one of the main ongoing themes of this thread is that this is a lifestyle change, not just a diet and in a lifestyle we are always going to have some evenings out, days out .... random "I must have a cake or the world will end" moments and it's about how we fit those in to our new healthy eating ongoing plan that makes it work.

Many of us post on this thread throughout the week, so don't feel that it's just a case of post on Sundays and then hide til next week, come in and have a witter whenever you like, there is usually someone around to comment, offer support or advice sooner or later.

Having said that, I've been quiet for a few days! :rotflmao:

All is pootling along here, it seems that you Northern Hemisphere mob have stolen our sun and we want it back! *stamps foot* It's raining here and and is all drizzly and grey.... Having said that it is quite nice looking out to the mountains to see them all misty, but that's not the point *stamps foot again* :p :D

I'm still stubbornly not weighing myself but I think perhaps I should as although I'm not sticking to plan at the moment for financial reasons, I think perhaps I should keep track of what is happening to my weight so I don't potentially get a fright! :D So from next Sunday, I'm back to weighing I think .... probably. Who knows, I'm becoming very changeable and indecisive of late! Meh! and pfffft :D

Seems like a few people had some tricky stuff going on during the week but there were some good losses still and we will all get there in the end and those that get there sooner than the others, I know will still be at the finish line cheering along the stragglers! Although it is of course ....not a race .... damn these metaphors!! :p

Hi Ozzie Moz, I wanted to write privately but don't know how to on my phone ! Have you heard of christians against poverty ? Cap? They are a free debt counselling service and have great ideas and advice. My husband helps here in the uk and we both did some of their money courses. I hear they are in oz. No obligation all free and they are really good !
You might like to google them and see if you want to get in touch
X

What a lovely welcome post, Moz. I think weighing yourself weekly is a good idea as long as any little gains are not upsetting. Maybe you could measure all your bits and bobs with a tape too to monitor any toning. Are you dancing these days? Mad dancing is free and gets you sweaty and toned. I recommend it!! :banana dancer:

I love mad dancing but we have big windows and live on a busy street! Haha!

It's waaayyyy too hot here - you can have it back OzMoz -it's giving me thumping headaches .

:welcome: Vixster Yes all us welcome here in the mad Sunday virtual weigh-in centre!

Kx

Just posted this on another thread. Thought I would share the great news with the good Sunday folk lol

My new find is M&S sour cream & chilli lentil curls! :gimi:

They are like crisps, but crunchier.
Five bags for £1.32
4.5 syns per bag (90 cals, 8.7% fat)
Suitable for vegetarians.

silly sausage said:
Put a lampshade on your head and freeze when anyone passes the window.

*fires an icecube down Kwise's cleavage*

God that was cold brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back