Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Sum da Smurf lost 2.5 this week so she is uber happy as she is now back in the 11's :D I have given her a nudge to post back in here, if she dont I will have to go in heavy and start the slaps instead of nudges :cool:

Changes this week (apart from keeping to it haha) where that I had virtually the same food every single day for my evening meal: 2 quorn sausages, tinned toms, baked beans, mushrooms and mashed pototo. I think this helped coz it took food out of the equation and I didnt have to make any choices.

blue*smartie said:
I lost 3.5 tonight :D just got to keep it going as its only another 1lb to get my 5 stone sticker back

Thanks for the support guys (esp sausage :))

Yay - well done my ickle blue confectionary- I love pototo too - lol

Give the blue smurf a giant kick in the *regions over this way - we want her back

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Poor Sum, in three posts she has been threatened with a slap, hoof and a kicking.

I will of course volunteer for this task :cool:

blue*smartie said:
Poor Sum, in three posts she has been threatened with a slap, hoof and a kicking.

I will of course volunteer for this task :cool:

Lol- she'll never know as she aint bloomin here !!!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all! I just want to say, I put my shorts on now and they fell down to my ankles. I giggled madly. Now I don't have shorts I can wear in public. Even my belt doesn't quite do the job because they are all scrunched up! he he he. Love it ;-)

Oh awesome and rude - that's fabulous! What a great result....well done!!!

I lost 3.5 tonight :D just got to keep it going as its only another 1lb to get my 5 stone sticker back

Thanks for the support guys (esp sausage :))

Hey my little blue!!! That's an awesome result, stick at it. We should all pinky promise to keep checking in and plodding away to our lifelong goals. You should feel so proud of yourself!!!!

A great Tuesday, I feel very focused and motivated now I've got the one year thing out the way - that was actually weighing (haha, pun there!) very heavily on me. I'm not focused on the 100 lbs thing any more, it's almost too much. I want to lose weight because it's awesome.

I did have one idea: how about everyone posting one reason why they've found that losing weight is utterly awesome? Let's motivate ourselves!!!

Mine would be that clothes are a joy to me now. I have so many choices, I feel stylish and I choose clothes that I like rather than make do with whatever fits. I always thought that clothes would be a huge amount of fun, and it's true!!! And this is only going to get better and better and better. Vain but true....

Come on, I want to hear everyone's reason why losing weight is awesome, better than overeating!!

Honey39 said:
A great Tuesday, I feel very focused and motivated now I've got the one year thing out the way - that was actually weighing (haha, pun there!) very heavily on me. I'm not focused on the 100 lbs thing any more, it's almost too much. I want to lose weight because it's awesome.

I did have one idea: how about everyone posting one reason why they've found that losing weight is utterly awesome? Let's motivate ourselves!!!

Mine would be that clothes are a joy to me now. I have so many choices, I feel stylish and I choose clothes that I like rather than make do with whatever fits. I always thought that clothes would be a huge amount of fun, and it's true!!! And this is only going to get better and better and better. Vain but true....

Come on, I want to hear everyone's reason why losing weight is awesome, better than overeating!!

It is fantastic not to have my tummy sitting on my lap when I sit down. Looking forward to feeling and looking great in a pair of jeans.

Why losing weight is awesome because ...

I no longer look in the mirror to be revolted by the reflection looking back at me, hey I even look at myself some days now and think that I dont look half bad :D

Last edited:
blue*smartie said:
Why losing weight is awesome because ...

I no longer look in the mirror and be revolted by the reflection looking back at me, hey I even look at myself some days now and think that I dont look half bad :D

I like that :-D

Oii Smartie. You have always been a babe *tuts*

Losing weight is awesome as it means I am now immune to the taunts of scaffolders. This was the turning point that made me start SW. They wouldn't bother me now as I am doing something about my weight and am in control. I felt this immunity right from day 1 on SW :D

Oii Smartie. You have always been a babe *tuts*

Aww thanks and I take back everything I have ever said about your electric shock treatment hair do[STRIKE]n't[/STRIKE]

Losing weight is awesome as it means I am now immune to the taunts of scaffolders. This was the turning point that made me start SW. They wouldn't bother me now as I am doing something about my weight and am in control. I felt this immunity right from day 1 on SW :D

And may the force be always with you :vibes:

*Scratches head trying to work out the sweary word*

Coz I am innocent you see :innocent0002:

Right must be offski as I have a visitor tomoro :cool: bit of body magic and all that <oops halo just slipped> :D

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Back