Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

silly sausage said:
Woohooo! I love it when Honey shakes her pompoms! :D

I think if I shook mine it would do a lot of damage lol

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohooo! I love it when Honey shakes her pompoms! :D

3 months/13 weeks until Christmas. We could do a lot of damage in that time if we stick to it. At a pound a week, I could have my 5 stone sticky :eek: *faints*

I know - it's such a good incentive. Even losing a pound a week would give me another stone, and take me to such a low - I would be high as a kite!

I am not feeling 100% but I want to do this more than anything else. I'm 42 now, and I thought how it would be if I saw my 60 year old self, and I hadn't maintained and continued to lose weight, but put it back on. I would be gutted - no, more than that. It would be the single worst thing I could do to myself. I really really really want to lose weight and maintain that weight loss for the rest of my life, and I don't care how long it takes, so long as I lose weight consistently and keep at it.

Yeah, am in motivational mood, lol!!!!! I need you guys....:D

Hi everyone
I am with Kwise1, can't get my head round it at the moment and that is why I have had a gain of 2lb. Need some inspiration from all of you who have lost!

Mavey
X

Get on the 100% on track week, Mavey - we are so going to lose weight this week, it's early and we can do it. Woo hoo!! I know you can do it, I know you want to do it.

I think if I shook mine it would do a lot of damage lol

Kx

Yeah, it's a bit scary lol!!!

Well, after about 2 months of not losing, I had one better week and lost a pound- it's done wonders to improve my motivation. Come on all, have a good week and get going again. We dont want to look back on wasted time when we could have been wasting away!! Lol

Liking your countdown to Christmas incentives! Have any of you strugglers got a nice party or something to look forward to? (even just christmas day clothes) If so you should start looking for an outfit, try it on then buy it in a smaller size. Hang it in your bedroom so you see it each day...you never know having to slim into it may be enough to keep you on track! Personally I'd have to hang it in front of the fridge!! ;o) come on people...you've done so well, don't loose it now!!

Woodland girl said:
Well, after about 2 months of not losing, I had one better week and lost a pound- it's done wonders to improve my motivation. Come on all, have a good week and get going again. We dont want to look back on wasted time when we could have been wasting away!! Lol

Yaaaay. Fab news :)

Honey - you don't need to feel 100%, you just need to feel a bit committed and still be here (which you are) and you will get those feelings back. You know that - you are continuing to make steps forward and that is an AMAZING achievement over a year after you started :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Well done! That's fabulous, am pleased that you're back on the downward track, exactly what will motivate you just now!

Liking your countdown to Christmas incentives! Have any of you strugglers got a nice party or something to look forward to? (even just christmas day clothes) If so you should start looking for an outfit, try it on then buy it in a smaller size. Hang it in your bedroom so you see it each day...you never know having to slim into it may be enough to keep you on track! Personally I'd have to hang it in front of the fridge!! ;o) come on people...you've done so well, don't loose it now!!

I've got a 'date' on 6 November with an old flame, and I want to look really good for it, so that's a bit of an incentive. And then for Christmas, I want to look slinky and gorgeous!

Honey - you don't need to feel 100%, you just need to feel a bit committed and still be here (which you are) and you will get those feelings back. You know that - you are continuing to make steps forward and that is an AMAZING achievement over a year after you started :D

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Gail, I'm feeling pretty good about myself despite a virus - just really pleased to be here 14 months later, and losing weight. I can honestly see myself getting to goal and then staying there - slow and steady is definitely the way to go for me. I usually lose about 2 lbs a week, with a couple of STS and a couple of gains, so I am very consistent, lol.

Definitely in self-motivational mood right now - I want to lose weight on Sunday and am very focused on weight loss just now.

Hope all of you are having a fabulous week - I'd love to have an awesome bumper weigh in on Sunday for us all, woo hoo!!!

A date ????? How exciting. You had better make sure we hear about it afterwards !!!!

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Well done sausage. Must take a leaf out of your book.........!!

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

A date ????? How exciting. You had better make sure we hear about it afterwards !!!!

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone
Haha - it's a 'date' not a date, if that makes sense. I'm going out with an old flame when he comes to my city, not romantically. But I really really really want to look as good as I can for that. I love setting milestones a couple of months ahead, that really works for me as a bit of a motivator!

Oooh a date! :D

Glad to report I am feeling much more focused this week. Been stuffing my face with superfrees so there is no room for any rubbish. That's food optimising innit? :p

Hi Sausage, that saves me for sure!!! I think that's why SW works for me - it's their demand that 1/3 of each plate is fruit/veg; suits me down to the ground. You're doing so fabulously well!

Well done sausage. Must take a leaf out of your book.........!!

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Definitely - it's great to have these reminders from folk about what works and what doesn't!

Well, it's Thursday morning, my cough seems to be worse but my virus is better. Although I've been off colour, I have found this time that I've thrown it off so much better than before - I wonder if it's because my diet has been so good for over a year? Very little dairy, very little sugar, all that - but I feel like my system is (for once) in good shape. I'm claiming it as a NSV anyway! It's a good motivator for me.

How is everyone doing? I've been drinking more water this week, which means that I have noticed that I have been eating less, without trying. It's common sense, but it's one of the hardest things for me to do. I've also made quorn spag bol, and had that for quite a few lunches and dinner, and so hopefully that is super low in calories and really good for me. I feel 'thinner' today, so hopefully I'll see a loss!!!:D

Wowser, who turned off the lights in here? I have never ever seen this thread so quiet. Goodness me!!

I'm having an okay week, would love to see a loss at tomorrow's weigh in, which will be my 61st consecutive Sunday in a row - woo hoo! So that's pretty good as well. 61 weeks and a 105 lbs, that's not bad at all, and I've had a really motivated week despite being off colour with a virus.

How's your week been?

my week was okish but ended up with a takeaway last night as we were meant to go out for dinner but the weather was too bad. so expect that to show itself tomorrow :-(

Terrible week food wise. Not looking forward to weigh in but I will.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have the delightful Sunday weighers!
my week was okish but ended up with a takeaway last night as we were meant to go out for dinner but the weather was too bad. so expect that to show itself tomorrow :-(
Ach, you never know, Why_D, it might not show up at all, especially if you've had an okay week. Shame about the weather (we've had a heatwave!)

Terrible week food wise. Not looking forward to weigh in but I will.

Awwwww, why was it so bad, Pinkie? Am sure it won't be as bad a weigh in as you think - and like I say, showing up and weighing in is absolutely the main thing.

Good afternoon all from a blisteringly hot Sussex! I'm not enjoying this weather one bit, it's just far too hot!

Well I can tell you now for a fact that I have NOT been following plan in the slightest, I havent been eating badly, but the words "syns" or "healthy extra" haven't passed my lips in quite a while now. However! I weighed myself yesterday and as you can see from my signature/details they've been friendly to me!
I forgot quite how hilly Brighton is (and this whole area for that matter) compared with Manchester and let me tell you my legs are certainly paying the price for their laziness over the past few years living up there! Now that I think about it I have enjoyed the walking about, but I would have enjoyed it an awful lot more had it not been for this blooming weather!!!

Things in general with me are pretty much ok, not good as I'm sure you can all imagine and understand, but I'm doing ok. I didn't get the job I interviewed for the other week, but have had another interview yesterday which I am waiting to hear from and have also got one on Monday too. So things are plodding along.
"He" has been a complete (insert rude word of your choice here) so I am now angry with him rather than upset about the whole thing, which I think is a good thing (I think) "He" has published on facebook that he is in a new relationship with some girl in america - not only is this incredibly hurtful when you consider how long we'd been together and we'd literally been split up for 2 weeks, I'd finished moving my stuff out 3 days previously to this "publication" so you can imagine my reaction. He's never met her, probably never will yet feels its ok to broadcast this to all our friends and family on there. Luckily I have since calmed down, but I was honestly shaking with anger (how dramatic!)
I'm sure some of you are probably aware of my history of depression/self harm etc. so I am pleased to tell you all that I'm coping surprisingly well with everything and not to worry about that aspect of things :) I've had a few episodes of crying without reason, but I don't think thats unexpected considering.

Anyways sorry for the long post! I just wanted to update you all and keep you in the loop! :D

Take care everyone and I shall be back to join you all soon!
xXx

:sign0144: Can I join in?

I have decided to really start my SW journey (this time arround) tommorrow. I was faffing about when to weigh and where and I'm taking the plunge. I will weigh at la fitness when I go there for class on a Sunday morning. This means I can have a printout and weigh myself in me underwear. I was weighing at home but I got to be too much of a frequent weigher and just ended up faffing about a bit more.

I have about 3.5 stone to lose. A few years back I lost over 5 stone going to SW class and then my head got warpped!*smile* So I know this is doable. I will be doing green days in the main.

If you hear a weighing machine tomorrrow morning shouting "one herd of elephants at a time" that'll be me.:8855: I look forward to keeping you informed on my progress and getting to know you all.

Until the morrow my friends.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

LOL Welcome to the thread, Judith and Pickle! :D

Sorry about the job, Emma. Best of luck with the others you have lined up. You don't hang about! Sounds like you may have dodged a bullet with your ex. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but you are a lovely young lady and deserve to be treated better than that :)

No heatwave here. Been bucketing down all day and I had to put the heating on this evening :sigh: Good luck all for weigh in tomorrow.

Welcome Judith and good morning to Sunday Weighers! I'm checking in very early as this is the time my baby has woken me, but will be too busy later to check in as I have a day of bliss ahead at a day spa....no house, no husband and no kids for 10 whole hrs! Im really looking forward to it (and the yummy lunch)! Any way I've lost another pound this week which is great. Bought 30 day shred dvd to tone up with...starting tomorrow as didn't want to be aching for today so I'll let you know how it does (not using for weight loss just toning).

Good luck with weigh in today people!

the scales have been kind and I'm a whopping 2lbs down! couldn't tell you the last time i lost 2lb in 1 week, lol

Back