Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I've vamped you up a bit Emma

2r73ocw.jpg

Welcome to the Sunday gang Ivy :D

Honey, I've made your avatar-its such a subtle picture I was really stuck for ideas. If you want something completely differentjust give me a shout :)

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so clever - I absolutely and totally adore all of them! Thank you so much, you've made my day!

:8855:

I'm going to post loads now because I adore my avatar - you are so clever BlueSmartie (((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ladies! (and Why_d!) I have just created a blog! I'm a little embarrassed, it's very honest and a bit raw but here goes if anyone would like a look :)

Emma's Blog

Last edited:
That's funny Emma, I just started a blog too, but I haven't filled it.

Thanks for my avatar, the laptop is warming up now for me to change it (can't figure out how to save a photo off the app.)

I'm basically here to say... I haven't been on plan at all. We are moving this weekend. We were planning on moving sunday but the landlord left it until the last minute to tell us we had to be out on Saturday at noon (Grrr) so it's been a mental rush today.

I'm currently lying on the floor of our empty flat, with the laptop and iPhone. Because we planned on moving Sunday, we'll be without Internet all weekend (waaah!) so I won't be around. Don't chat too much (!) or I won't be able to keep up :)

See you all at the new house! Xx

Loving all the avatars. I cant change my on my phone - pants!!

Not been in plan here as still celebrating - or at least I was until I twisted my ankle yesterday rather badly.

So buffet out of the question tomorrow now along with cooking- in fact I'm so hacked off that this has spoilt all my plans I have fallen off the proverbial wagon as I can't do anything!!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have decided that I am going to get back on plan! I may not manage 100% just yet because things are still hectic here and a bit of a mess, but I'm going to at least try :)
So watch this space!

Good luck with the move, Pinkie!!!

Kwise, sorry to hear about the ankle - owie!!! That sounds so painful, poor you. Rest up and take it easy.

Good luck with getting on plan, Emma, I know you can do it.

Well, am waiting for a bit longer before this morning's weigh in - good luck to all the Sunday weighers who will get nekkid and weigh in this morning!!!!!

I was so nervous this morning, because I have been so on plan all week, really focused and really tracking everything, and I was worried about how I would feel if I saw another gain. No need to worry though, because I lost 3.5 lbs! Am so delighted this morning, I almost burst into tears. I thought beforehand about what I would do if there was another unexpected gain or STS, and I knew I would shrug my shoulders and carry on, but it would have been difficult.

I am so pleased with myself this week, for the weight loss, but more than that, for resisting temptation at a big conference and then a training event, when there was so much booze, pastries, desserts and just unhealthy options EVERYWHERE! And I was so clear about what I wanted to do, but for instance, the soup (which I had to eat, no alternative) was a really rich cream soup, where you could just about see the cream sitting in it. I wish events would provide healthier alternatives - fruit as well as pastries in every room, that kind of thing.

But yeah, I feel fabulous this morning. Really really good about myself!

Hope that everyone is having a terrific weekend, and look forward to reading all the weigh in results!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :woohoo:

I am so thrilled!!! I lost 3lbs for my first weigh in!! sosososo SO pleased :)

well done to you honey! so pleased for you! have a great rest of the day, and good luck to everyone else weighing in this morning! xxxx

well done guys!

i was well behaved this week. didn't eat out once and under syned most days so was looking forward to a nice loss. Naturally I got a STS lol

have had a few good weeks there so can't complain :)

Woodland girl said:
Sorry to hear that kwise. Hope you feel better and back in control soon x
Thank you Hun

Honey39 said:
Good luck with the move, Pinkie!!!

Kwise, sorry to hear about the ankle - owie!!! That sounds so painful, poor you. Rest up and take it easy.
Well, am waiting for a bit longer before this morning's weigh in - good luck to all the Sunday weighers who will get nekkid and weigh in this morning!!!!!
I was so nervous this morning, because I have been so on plan all week, really focused and really tracking everything, and I was worried about how I would feel if I saw another gain. No need to worry though, because I lost 3.5 lbs! Am so delighted this morning, I almost burst into tears. I thought beforehand about what I would do if there was another unexpected gain or STS, and I knew I would shrug my shoulders and carry on, but it would have been difficult.

I am so pleased with myself this week, for the weight loss, but more than that, for resisting temptation at a big conference and then a training event, when there was so much booze, pastries, desserts and just unhealthy options EVERYWHERE! And I was so clear about what I wanted to do, but for instance, the soup (which I had to eat, no alternative) was a really rich cream soup, where you could just about see the cream sitting in it. I wish events would provide healthier alternatives - fruit as well as pastries in every room, that kind of thing.

But yeah, I feel fabulous this morning. Really really good about myself!

Hope that everyone is having a terrific weekend, and look forward to reading all the weigh in results!

Thanks Honey, I am resting up as i can't do much else - so boring
Well done on your weight loss - u so deserve it :)

Poison Ivy said:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :woohoo:

I am so thrilled!!! I lost 3lbs for my first weigh in!! sosososo SO pleased :)

well done to you honey! so pleased for you! have a great rest of the day, and good luck to everyone else weighing in this morning! xxxx
What a brilliant first weightloss , well done

Can't get onto the scales without breaking my neck - and I know I have put weight on - so the virtual scales says that I have put on 2lbs (that's my estimate)
Good Luck all
Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry posting and running again - but I have an excuse, leaving for the airport in 15 mins for my holiday!

Really happy to say that I lost 2lbs this week, which means that I met the target I'd set myself for my holiday and that I am the proud owner of a new 5.5 stone shiny!

Well done to the losers and maintainers this week, chin up to the gainers and see you all in a week or so! :D xxxx

well done spanx - enjoy the break!

Morning all. Loads of great losses this week :D Sorry to be a party pooper, but I gained 5 pounds. Jeezo. I was off work and just grazing all week. Back to work tomorrow to a place where there is no food or temptation. On a positive note, I can now do my kettlebell workout without hurting the next day :D

Hopefully that gain is mostly water retention and bulk rather than a 'proper' gain, it should fly off next week if you manage to 'do a Gail' :D Well done on the kettleweight thingies - Angie (the trainer from the UK's biggest loser) swears by them. Just be careful you dont start mooing when you use them :p

Hope your ankle feels better soon Kwise, and enjoy your holiday Spanx :D

Well done to everyone else on their STS and losses this week

Back