Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Both Sum and I lost a pound today :D So thats 3 consecutive weeks of losses! Smartie is back in da zone :cool:

Will get your avatar done later Kwise, will have to get my thinking cap back on first tho. More coffee >>>>>>>>>>>>

blue*smartie said:
Both Sum and I lost a pound today :D So thats 3 consecutive weeks of losses! Smartie is back in da zone :cool:

Will get your avatar done later Kwise, will have to get my thinking cap back on first tho. More coffee >>>>>>>>>>>>

No rush Hun. I'm happy to wAit for a Xmas one instead if that's easier.
Well done on your weight loss - brilliant .
I can't seem to get back in the zone :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so good and bad news
Bad news I didnt lose any weight during October
Good News I didnt gain any weight in October
So a sts month for me, not really upset as I didnt really stick to plan so I could have gained.
Getting back on plan this weekend. Going back to see my family on the 16th December so 4-5lb off by them would be nice.
Congrats to everyone, im loving the cute animal pictures.
Just thought id add one of my own. My baby Jake
27072011388.jpg

Well done on your monthly STS Vicky :D and awwww at all these lovely animals

Here's your avatar Nics, sorry but I couldnt get the Twilight text to animate :( but hopefully you should be able to see it on your phone :)

35n58ag.jpg

Oh my good god, jesus christ almighty, holy crap and everything... Sorry if you're religious but UGH. I have just called my mum from brighton to come and get me from a night out :( it was all going ok (although i dread to think of the syns...) until we went to a club (i've only been to bars really) and they were selling poppers (drugs?) behind the counter... oh...
As i'm sure you can all imagine that is really really really NOT ME.
So i just about managed to tell them all i was leaving after my friend bought one and then hailed a cab and my mum picked me up from the train station :( I'm pretty upset about it all to be honest.

I've known one of them since play school so it was really upsetting, i didnt think he was like that and to see how fast they changed too it was scary :(

Its one of those 'grey area' drugs that are not controlled, therefore you cant get into trouble with for possesion. I tried it once, years ago, all it gave me was a banging headache for 2 mins :rolleyes: so I cant see the point of them myself. But I know they are very popular on the gay scene and have been for years.

At the end of the day its his body etc, maybe you could talk to him tomorrow and explain how uncomfortable it made you feel :)

I dont get how they would have changed. It doesnt have any mood altering affects, and it only lasts a couple of minutes at most. Maybe it was the alcohol that changed his mood?

Either way, its can be upsetting to find out something about a friend whose behaviour is something you dont agree with. If he's a good friend maybe he wont partake in front of you in the future?

Sorry to hear that your night out has been spoiled :(

Just that they were doing drugs!

Hi Emma my brother was in a similar situation except the girl doing it was meant to be giving him a lift home on a works night out! She was smoking weed. He didn't know how to confront her and say that he didn't want to get in the car with her, so he walked out of the house without saying goodbye.....took him forever to get home as it was approx 20 miles from his house and after midnight. When he finally found a taxi it was very expensive, but better that than being arrested or dead! I also remember going to a party in London for the millennium and being shocked to see people doing lines of coke off a mirror in the kitchen...I was a bit naive back then. However it's their choice and risk and although it's not something I would participate in (I'm a control Greek!) I think it's a fact of life, but if it makes you uncomfortable you need to tell them....if they are a good friend then they will accept your wishes and not take them in front of you. If they continue, well then it's up to you if you hang out with them. Tricky one that....and a shame as you were looking forward to the night out!!

Awwwwww he's lovely Toastie :D *covets*

Here you go Honey :)

16ifeyp.gif

I'll make yours tomorrow Nics :)

I love, love, LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much, you are a fabulous wonderful smartie who makes me laugh so much (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

I feel so smart....:D

Awww, he's lovely! .... and nothing is OT here .... not in my view, but that's just because most of what I witter about has very little to do with SW :rotflmao:

Here are a couple of pictures of Bella the pup, she's huge now as you can see and looks permanently worried, which is as it should be as she is permanently a menace! She ran off with Gordon, the meerkat (named after my late dad) this morning and got dribble all over him! The toilet brush is still her favourite thing to steal though, and OH's cricket gloves, and cups, plates, lighters, hair accessories, brushes, books, socks, toys, sticks, leaves, dead toads, dead cockatoos, dead lizards.... she has a unique charm :rotflmao:

Oh she is a cutie mccute cute. I want one!!! You are so lucky, although I can see she brings excitement to the household!!! She's a beauty, Ozzie...

Huge well done on your losses guys!!!!!!!!! That's fab - tell Sum I miss her loads, and would love if she popped in to say hi.

Ok so good and bad news
Bad news I didnt lose any weight during October
Good News I didnt gain any weight in October
So a sts month for me, not really upset as I didnt really stick to plan so I could have gained.
Getting back on plan this weekend. Going back to see my family on the 16th December so 4-5lb off by them would be nice.
Congrats to everyone, im loving the cute animal pictures.
Just thought id add one of my own. My baby Jake
27072011388.jpg

So so cute!!!!!!!!! Awwwwww.

Oh my good god, jesus christ almighty, holy crap and everything... Sorry if you're religious but UGH. I have just called my mum from brighton to come and get me from a night out :( it was all going ok (although i dread to think of the syns...) until we went to a club (i've only been to bars really) and they were selling poppers (drugs?) behind the counter... oh...
So i just about managed to tell them all i was leaving after my friend bought one and then hailed a cab and my mum picked me up from the train station :( I'm pretty upset about it all to be honest.

Awwww, Emma, I know that's rubbish. I don't think poppers are illegal though, I think they're very much part of the 'scene' in Brighton for some folk, but I agree that they would not be for me.

Control freek...stupid iPad!! Control Greek is quite funny though!

Going to my dads to stay overnight, won't be able to weigh in tomorrow so have done it this morning....had a good week food wise and have 1lb off to show for it. Happy with my target at the moment although still in-between sizes so a couple of pounds off might not hurt. Back to work on Monday to do a keeping in touch day.....can't wait to see their faces as I was 2 stone heavier when they last saw me! Not so keen about my baby going to nursery all day though :( still it's only for a day!

Thanks smartie for avatar....how do I get it on my profile?

elb4160 said:

I wish me and you could go on a night out together so that we could support each other! I've never been a clubber, but I started going this year after a night out for my friend's birthday that wasn't too bad. Well, I kind of wish I hadn't! Since then I've been out with them a few times and I have learned so many things I didn't wanna know about my friend, who I have known since she was born. Weed, poppers, smoking, cheating on her bf... I really questioned our friendship.
I actually had a word with her last week saying, you are a different/hypocritical person. She has asthma and is a NURSE. It makes me uncomfortable. I can't stop the others doing it because I'm not close to them but I hope I've done something for her although I doubt it. She's easily influenced.

I really hate drugs. And I hate druggies trying to convince you that they're amazing. I really don't care. I will NEVER do drugs.

Good for you for being strong and getting out of that situation.

Thanks smartie for avatar....how do I get it on my profile?

I dont think you can save it via your phone, so you need a computer.

Right click on the pic and save image/save picture.
Click on update avatar (just above your current avatar pic)
Click on browse to upload from your computer.
Find the pic and click open, then save changes.

That should work :)

Aaawwww!!! Look at baby Pickle! She is just melting my heart.

Jake is a sleeping beauty :D...all ready for a game of cat buckaroo perhaps? lol

I have never seen such a worried looking doggy as Bella! :eek::8855:

Loving all these pet pics :D

Emma - sorry to read you were upset and your night out was spoiled :( Glad you got home safely. I was concerned when you said you left alone to get a cab to the station. As the mum of a clubbing daughter, the number one rule when she goes into town is: Never split from your friends. Do not leave alone and never leave a friend behind, especially if s/he is vulnerable. Glad you are home safely :) x

Back