Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

blue*smartie said:
Lol, I was going to ask if you wanted me to transform your tree into blank peas for the baubles for you to colour in - but you've already throught of it. Great minds ;)

I can't see the tree :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OIC - can see it , but can't use it - damn this phone - lol

Kx

My tree is a bit pants lol, but I am sticking it in the kitchen and whenever I fancy eating something I shouldn't, I will see those little doomed faces looking at me.

Attachments

• DSCF4010.jpg
    DSCF4010.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 44
I cant get my printer to work :confused: so I've stuck mine on my sig. It looks a bit bare at the moment though

Looking good there sausage <supresses giggle> Ya loon! :p

hi everyone, sorry it's gonna be a weigh and run. have been night shift this week and my bodies not liking the switch back lol! shattered and munching outta my face. add in * week and I'm just grateful I've STS! will catch up with you all soon, hope everyone's well!!! :D xx

Hi All,

Sorry I'm late. Have had a VERY busy weekend at work (12 hours yesterday and another 8 + hours today). Apologies for posting and running. However I have read everyones posts and just wanted to say a couple of things - spanx - fantastic loss. Well done :). Why_d - I love your realism about aiming for STS for now while you have lots on. That would be a great result. Sausage - I have posted on your thread.

Well done stitchy

Well I fell off the wagon again - maybe I need to speak to a diet shrink??

It's a mahoosive 4lb gain - deservedly so as I was like some kinda deranged eating animal yesterday - never getting full , and I don't think my mouth was devoid of food at any time!! Not proud - but have buddies up with a couple of others who are finding it difficult - hoping to keep on the straight and narrow with goals set!!

Kx

Kwise - there are many of us who have been in your position. Me, more times than I care to imagine since I started this journey. However it is just one week. It happened. I know you're disappointed but it's over. So put away your guilt and move on. The light at the end of this tunnel is that hopefully you'll have a good loss this week :). Big hugs.

I lost 1.5lb this week. Would have been closer to 3 but I had a bad evening yesterday. So, hoping to continue with the losses next week. Still have 6 lb of holiday gain to get off.......

Hope honey is ok. See you all next Sunday.

Gail x

*leaves hi-fi bar on thread to tempt Gail back*

Ha ha ha. I obviously heard your thoughts about HiFi's because I was already writing by then.......!!!!

:D

Gail x

I just thought I would let everyone know that I went to the doctors today and have been put back on anti-depressants, let's hope they do some good! :)

elb4160 said:
I just thought I would let everyone know that I went to the doctors today and have been put back on anti-depressants, let's hope they do some good! :)

Hi Emma

We are all here for you hun.
I am sure your doctor has done the right thing for you - just take each day at a time - with us .

Kx

Hey guys!!! Sorry to miss this week's weigh in - my broadband wasn't working on Sunday. I did weigh in though, always do. And the results were....a STS. Can't say I'm not disappointed, but it's okay I guess. I think that I have to see this as practice for maintenance, and just keep going.

Well done to all, I love reading about progress! It's 6:15 am, I am sitting here with a yoghurt face mask on, and have packed today's lunch (sweet potato with cottage cheese and huge salad), and my snacks (large bowl of chopped apples and carrots), and my water (2 litre of sparkling cold mineral water). So it's gonna be a good solid day! What are you all having for lunch? Am fascinated to know what people actually eat these days!!

Love to all!!!

Hi all
I managed a STS too: which was quite an achievement, as it was a week full of chest infection, which makes me want to eat nothing but toast. With butter.

And I'm really sorry that I haven't yet managed to be the person you were promised on here: I've been struggling with life quite a bit recently, and just haven't been ready to post too much "stuff".
I'm hoping I may have turned the corner, and might be turning back into myself soon.
Watch this space...

Honey39 said:
Hey guys!!! Sorry to miss this week's weigh in - my broadband wasn't working on Sunday. I did weigh in though, always do. And the results were....a STS. Can't say I'm not disappointed, but it's okay I guess. I think that I have to see this as practice for maintenance, and just keep going.

Well done to all, I love reading about progress! It's 6:15 am, I am sitting here with a yoghurt face mask on, and have packed today's lunch (sweet potato with cottage cheese and huge salad), and my snacks (large bowl of chopped apples and carrots), and my water (2 litre of sparkling cold mineral water). So it's gonna be a good solid day! What are you all having for lunch? Am fascinated to know what people actually eat these days!!

Love to all!!!

Lol Honey - even your face mask sounds SW friendly ;-)

Kx

Hi all
I managed a STS too: which was quite an achievement, as it was a week full of chest infection, which makes me want to eat nothing but toast. With butter.

And I'm really sorry that I haven't yet managed to be the person you were promised on here: I've been struggling with life quite a bit recently, and just haven't been ready to post too much "stuff".
I'm hoping I may have turned the corner, and might be turning back into myself soon.
Watch this space...

Sorry to hear that things have been tough, I'm sure you've turned a corner! Keep well :)

Lol Honey - even your face mask sounds SW friendly ;-)

Kx

Lol that made me laugh!! Yeah, am good to the fingertips, me.

Well, tonight's delicious tea is:

- edamame stir fry with prawns
- small portion of rice
- HUGE salad

Definitely SW friendly, I think! Love prawns so much, and you get great deals on them. Woo hoo!!!

Back