Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hey my lovelies!!! How's it going? Blue, that's a false gain I think, but whatever, it will be so easy to lose next week. Anyway, I am still doing my best to eat healthily, although I think after tomorrow's weigh in I am going to relax and indulge a little bit for Christmas Day and Boxing day, and then hopefully try to do lots of walking and lots of healthy eating. Last weigh in of the year tomorrow, woo hoo!!

Just think where we'll all be this time next year?!!

Sorry for hiding and not being here last Sunday - i well and truly fell off my perch with a 4 lb gain and more to come this week :(. Apologies for the duplicate post below from my thread but i'm on my phone. I'm not at home tomorrow morning so will have to WI on Monday :eek: ! But I will and will let you know. Will check here tomorrow to look at others posts though.

'...... Merry Christmas. I haven't posted much but have been reading (and hiding a bit). As you know, I am waaaay off track at present. Have decided that I am back on track on 26th and will make a plan and post it here. I am not at home tonight so might as well have the 'maxi' weigh in on Monday as a start point. Cannot get any worse than that (I hope !!). Am definitely back in the 13's at the moment (which means losing my 5 stone shiny) which is a big disappointment but hey ho, I have only myself to blame.

So, will post my plan on Monday/Tuesday when I get chance (I am working on Monday) but it will look something like this:

New 'note to self' to be read at least 3 times per day
Drinking water targets
Exercise targets (I have a run to do in May - might as well start training soon)
Syn targets which if I don't hit will be managed by removing all Syn stuff from the house (something I've never had to do while on SW but will if I don't stick to prearranged agreements with myself)
1 day at a time
targets (including getting back into specific items of clothes and rewards when I hit small loss targets)

And rereading some of my own advice to others who were struggling in the past - it's good advice I think, time to listen and learn !!!

Happy Christmas to all. Whatever you have decided food wise ('good' or 'bad'), do it with gusto, enjoy and don't look back ! Hope you all have a wonderful day with your families and friends (and fond memories of those who can't be with us in person). '

Good luck to all our Sunday weighers (present here or not). Thanks for your support over the past 17 months. Looking forward to another 17 months (or more !) that are as successful :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

hi gail, enjoy today, tomorrow is a new start!!!

i've managed a STS so more than happy with that! this week i've today to get through... that cake... leftovers and my birthday dinner to get through before the next weigh in so fun fun fun, lol

Good morning and HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, here I am, and delighted to report a 3 lbs loss this morning. Happy Christmas indeed! Am so pleased, and it is the best Christmas present. Losing all this weight is the best Christmas present in the world.

I love all my fellow Sunday weighers, and I know we're all going to stick at this and succeed in 2012!!!

((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))) (and not even drinking, lol!).

well done honey!!

Fabulous results honey and why_d. That's really great. :D

Gail x

P.S. and remember these losses Honey when you are worrying about your losses slowing down !

Sent from my iPhone

Morning all and a very merry Christmas!

I am over the moon this morning as Santa has rewarded me for being such a good girl all year with 2lbs off and my first 10st something WI!!!

It's been 20+ years since I've last seen a 10 on the scales - so even if it was 10st 13.5lbs, I am absolutely over the moon!

Honey - well done on your fabulous loss! Why_D, well done on STS and Gail, well done for coming on here and 'fessing up! I have no doubt that you will get your head back in the right place and very quickly regain your lost shiny... Just remember we are all here for you!

Wishing you all a lovely day, week and a very happy new year! xxxx

Yay for Spanx. What a fantastic result as an Xmas pressie and a subtle reminder (an inspiration :)) to me of what I could achieve in the future.

Well done to Angem - a very respectable result for Xmas week.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

:dancing_snowman::109::dancing_snowman:

Happy Christmas Everyone.

I faced up to facts and weighed myself this morning.... I am making it a new start date as I have rather put on.

I'm not doing anything today ~ there will be food temoptation tomorrow but otherwise thats it for food festivities. Now for serious planning for 2012!

Hope you all have a georgeous time ~ I wish you peace, joy and love.

JUdith & Pickle the wonder dog

Merry Christmas gang, I hope everyone is having a fabby time :D

Cant remember who sts/gained/lost so I will just say, well done everyone :)

I'm off now to find another bottle of baileys, as due to global warming the last couple of bottles simply evaporated :rolleyes:

*Hic :cool:*

I'm off now to find another bottle of baileys, as due to global warming the last couple of bottles simply evaporated :rolleyes:

*Hic :cool:*

Hope you found your baileys ~ it does tend to evaporate rather quickly this time of year ~ maybe Santa snorts it?

Have a cool Yule, blue

JUdith & Pickle (wonder dog)

Merry Xmas y'all

No weigh-in, clothes tightening on a daily basis due to naughty food and drink .... Hic!!

Restart next week!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everybody, sorry I didn't get on this morning.
I had family, and then food, and then still family, and then just when they were going, my ex turned up, so I was sociable again, and then I was on the phone to "Skinny Dawn"...

But I'm here now!

Well, all hopes that I could lose this week, because (quoting myself) "I don't see any reason why not". Hmmmm.

I've been beguiled by all kinds of badness this week.
And a 2lb gain is well deserved.
But it means that I've got to lose 2lb this week to achieve my self-imposed 2 week STS.
Whereas I'd hoped that this week would be a loss, allowing me to have a gain next week, in order to achieve the same thing.
So, I'm going to have to be rather gooder for the next few days than I'd thought.
Bum.
Or else, I won't.
And then I'll be pounds and pounds further off target by my New Year Weigh In!
Well, all I can do is try. But unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view) I've still got rather a lot of rather nice stuff in the house, that is unlikely to be an awful lot of assistance, in SW terms.
Oh well.
I'm about to quote to myself (ad nauseam) that Christmas to New Year is a special case. And New Year to Christmas is much more important. Etc, etc, etc.
We'll see.
Whatever happens, I'll be totally on plan from next Sunday onwards.
Between now and then - hmmmmmm....

Oh, and well done, everybody.
Particularly Honey. That's awesome! (What did we say???? Next time - listen to us. Ok??)

Ooops! Happy Boxing Day!

I forgot to weigh in yesterday due to all the excitement and kerfuffle. Weighed this morning, but the numbers on my keyboard don't go up high enough to type in my weight :eek::eek::eek: so let's just call it a bit of a gain and look forward to 2012 :rolleyes:

On a positive note, as I was eating real trifle yesterday, I couldn't remember the last time I had done that, so that's a good sign :D

Well done all the festive shrinkers! xxx :4616:

Hi everyone!!! Still reading, but sorry I haven't posted much. Sigh, had a month of 'not really doing it properly' and gained back 4 - 5 lbs. Grrr. that took me 6 months to lose!! Anyway, back to it today and got over my cold so back to cycling too. Hope you are all well
xxxxxx

Chin up Woodland Girl. You are still 30lbs down and that is fantastic overall :D

I am eating my doggy bag today so will be back on plan tomorrow....honest!

I got a bonus from work and was thinking of buying an actifry. Just got a sexy black one on the Amazon lightning deals for £99.99. Bargain. Looking at potato tubers now :D

Happy Boxing Day!! Well done everyone for showing up over Christmas - how awesome is every single person on this thread? Very awesome!!!

I've overindulged yesterday and today, and it was kind of fun. I do like a mince pie, but I also went out for TWO walks yesterday, and am doing the same today! I also want to have a break for the rest of the week and eat healthily again, and then indulge next weekend, and the same the week after (it's my birthday weekend), and then back to business.

I've got a plan for 2012, which is to lose a pound a week for the first 6 months and then 1/2 a pound a week for the last 6 months, which should be 39 lbs in total, taking me to below wonderland. Very slow and steady, but I think that's okay, because I think it will slow down, and I would be so happy if this time next year I had got to about 195 lbs. I said at the start of this year that I wanted to get to 237, and I (just!) did it. So I do respond well to targets, especially if they are manageable.

I love this thread, it's such a great form of support. I know we are going to get gazillions of new people in January!!

Back