Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hello all, sorry I've been a bit absent lately, I've been finding it hard to follow the plan :(

In total over Christmas and new year I gained 5lbs. I'm not proud of this number, however I AM back on plan now and feeling more positive about following it to the letter!
I'm also planning to increase my exercise too, I find watching the biggest loser a real motivation so have been watching a few episodes of the american one (season 12) online to give me a bit of a kick up the back side!!!

I'm still out of work which really sucks, and as you can imagine really really isn't helping my battle with depression. I'm trying my best to keep my chin up though, and thankfully the antidepressants the doc gave me seem to be working quite well which I'm very pleased about. I've been on a few different types over the last few years and none of them seemed to really work for me, but these ones are agreeing with my system and thankfully I haven't had many bad side effects from them either!

So! I am going to update my ticker in a minute, but I am 100% determined to report a loss (Hopefully a good one) next week!

Take care all

xXx

blue*smartie said:
I've messaged you K - and I can confirm that the Weetabix crunchy bran is now 35g for a HE

Nooooooooooooo!!
How much is my beloved :

All Bran
Shreddies
Shredded Wheat Fruitful
Weetabix - is this still 2?
Quaker Oat Crisp

Has cheese changed?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nooooooooooooo!!
How much is my beloved :

All Bran - 35g
Shreddies - 30g
Shredded Wheat Fruitful -35g and it doesnt say +syns (I think it was a HE plus syns before?)
Weetabix - is this still 2? - Yep
Quaker Oat Crisp - 30g

Has cheese changed?
The cheeses, if it was 28g before, its now 30g and... 45g if it was 42g previously

Kx

HTH :D

silly sausage said:
Peter Kay does a whole comedy routine on SW Image Therapy so it must exist! :D

Ohr eally? I must watch that.. I love Peter Kay!

elb4160 said:
Hello all, sorry I've been a bit absent lately, I've been finding it hard to follow the plan :(

In total over Christmas and new year I gained 5lbs. I'm not proud of this number, however I AM back on plan now and feeling more positive about following it to the letter!
I'm also planning to increase my exercise too, I find watching the biggest loser a real motivation so have been watching a few episodes of the american one (season 12) online to give me a bit of a kick up the back side!!!

I'm still out of work which really sucks, and as you can imagine really really isn't helping my battle with depression. I'm trying my best to keep my chin up though, and thankfully the antidepressants the doc gave me seem to be working quite well which I'm very pleased about. I've been on a few different types over the last few years and none of them seemed to really work for me, but these ones are agreeing with my system and thankfully I haven't had many bad side effects from them either!

So! I am going to update my ticker in a minute, but I am 100% determined to report a loss (Hopefully a good one) next week!

Take care all

xXx

Hi Elb..

Don't worry about the gain, everyone does it during the Xmas period.. The most important thing is that you are now back on track so that 5lbs will be off in no time I'm sure of it!

Sorry to hear you are still out of job though :(

blue*smartie said:

Fruitful was 28g plus a ryvita, so was Shreddies

So no more 42 gram cereals - that's a bit pants - but good the others are 30g. Good news about cheese too!!

Have they changed the nuts , meats & fish too?

I need that book lol!!!

Maybe the changes will help the weight loss lol.

Just a quick note - my scales played up today - it had me a stone lighter - I loved my scales for that moment . Then reality set in as the battery is dying and the back compartment keeps falling off!!!

Kx

42g cereals are
Vogels Ultra Bran, Soya and Linseed
Tesco Hi Fibre Bran
Morrisons Crispy Apple Bran Cereal
Co-op Hi Fibre Bran
Asda High Bran Cereal

I cant help with the Green B choices as I dont know what they were before

blue*smartie said:
42g cereals are
Vogels Ultra Bran, Soya and Linseed
Tesco Hi Fibre Bran
Morrisons Crispy Apple Bran Cereal
Co-op Hi Fibre Bran
Asda High Bran Cereal

I cant help with the Green B choices as I dont know what they were before

Thanks hun - I will look for them

Hi folks, can I join you lovely Sunday weighers please? Call is masochistic, but despite the NYE hangover, I restarted the plan on New Year's Day, so Sunday weigh in it is! Doing pretty good so far, I think - looking forward to sharing ups and downs of weigh ins with you all on Sundays.

Hey Realslimlady, welcome to the gang :D

We're a friendly, supportive chatty bunch here, so just get stuck in and get posting.

Good luck with Sundays weigh-in

Thanks for the warm welcome! Much appreciated! I've done SW before in the past, but this is the first time I have been on Minimins - I love it so far. I always thought that the slimming world website suffered from not having some form of community/forum. I'm doing this at home this time, so it will be great to be able share progress with you guys.

It is a great forum, full of people who understand how hard it is to diet sometimes. They can pick you up, dust you off and send you on your merry way when things get tough, as well as celebrating all the achievements.

I have my weigh-in tomorrow - I'm not even an official Sunday weigher, I just gate crashed one day and set up camp in here :cool:

I'm back! Still not on a Sunday but wanted to say hi, and a massive massive well done! x

realslimlady said:
Hi folks, can I join you lovely Sunday weighers please? Call is masochistic, but despite the NYE hangover, I restarted the plan on New Year's Day, so Sunday weigh in it is! Doing pretty good so far, I think - looking forward to sharing ups and downs of weigh ins with you all on Sundays.
:welcome: realslimlady .

I am sure u will love it here. Loadsa motivation and cuddles when u need them.

Ela ine said:
I'm back! Still not on a Sunday but wanted to say hi, and a massive massive well done! x

Hello - where have u been hun? Are you doing SW?

Kx

:welcome: realslimlady .

I am sure u will love it here. Loadsa motivation and cuddles when u need them.

Hello - where have u been hun? Are you doing SW?

Kx

Hey hun!

Been pretty busy, moved to Scotland and have gone from living at home with a part time office job to living in Edinburgh with a full time BAR job! So uber busy and no posts on my lunch break! eeep!

Lost a bit more weight (10lbs) but back for good now no more faffing, tried weight watchers for a while but it just wasn't for me.... slimming world is home, just need to trust the plan :)

How are you ALLL!!!!! And missed your food photos!

Bought a slow cooker today so currently browsing ideas :p x

Ela ine said:
Hey hun!

Been pretty busy, moved to Scotland and have gone from living at home with a part time office job to living in Edinburgh with a full time BAR job! So uber busy and no posts on my lunch break! eeep!

Lost a bit more weight (10lbs) but back for good now no more faffing, tried weight watchers for a while but it just wasn't for me.... slimming world is home, just need to trust the plan :)

That sounds lovely - where were u living before u moved up't north?
My food photos are still there - lol

Kx

That sounds lovely - where were u living before u moved up't north?
My food photos are still there - lol

Kx

North West hun!

x

Hey hun!

I used to live in Edinburgh, and had a bar job there! Good times! Now live in NW England! How are you liking Ed? Must be cold and windy there at the moment, but it's an amazing city. Many happy memories of Hogmanay on Carlton Hill!

Ela ine said:
North West hun!

x

realslimlady said:
I used to live in Edinburgh, and had a bar job there! Good times! Now live in NW England! How are you liking Ed? Must be cold and windy there at the moment, but it's an amazing city. Many happy memories of Hogmanay on Carlton Hill!

Are you both cold?

I am down south - cant quite believe how mild it is - I'm pleased though as I don't like the cold white stuff.

Kx

Roziee said:
I moved from NW England to daaaaan saaaaaaf..

Lol - indeed you did ;-)

Back