Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Thanks very much :D

In other news : I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!! I've been looking for work for 10 months :( But I start monday!!! :D Woo hooo!!!!

elb4160 said:
Thanks very much :D

In other news : I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!! I've been looking for work for 10 months :( But I start monday!!! :D Woo hooo!!!!

Things are certainly looking up Emma -
:birthday: and :happy096:

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

congrats and happy birthday emma!!!

no Samus this week?

Feeling vary anxious about tomorrow's WI. I've been very very good all week - on the plan and exercising - but just feel heavy :mad:

Been here so many times before and know I'll have to have a good chat with myself if the WI isn't good news....too easy to think 'what's the point?'.

:17729:

I completely see where you're coming from. I was 100% good last week with exercise and lost 1lb. I am worried the same will happen this week and I'll lose hope, even though any loss is a good loss.

Feeling vary anxious about tomorrow's WI. I've been very very good all week - on the plan and exercising - but just feel heavy :mad:

Been here so many times before and know I'll have to have a good chat with myself if the WI isn't good news....too easy to think 'what's the point?'.

:17729:

Good luck for tomorrow. I know just how you feel. I've felt like that for a couple of weeks and even though I stayed on plan over xmas, I have been the same weight for about 3 weeks and last week put on a 1lb. I feel really bloated for the last few weeks.
I have tried my 1st ever Red day this week and although I still feel bloated I am hoping my scales are on form.

Fingers crossed :confused:

I completely see where you're coming from. I was 100% good last week with exercise and lost 1lb. I am worried the same will happen this week and I'll lose hope, even though any loss is a good loss.

Good luck for tomorrow. I know just how you feel. I've felt like that for a couple of weeks and even though I stayed on plan over xmas, I have been the same weight for about 3 weeks and last week put on a 1lb. I feel really bloated for the last few weeks.
I have tried my 1st ever Red day this week and although I still feel bloated I am hoping my scales are on form.

Fingers crossed :confused:

Good to know I'm not alone - good luck everyone!

Good luck all for tomorrow!

I don't believe the scales tell the whole story. If you have had a healthy eating week and exercised, then that has got to be a successful week regardless of what the scales say :) Sitting on yer bum eating pringles would be a bad week lol

I think that's the thing to keep in mind SS! Even if there's no change on the outside, you're definitely helping yourself on the inside.

... But now I just want to sit on my bum and eat Pringles !
Sigh

I miss those days :)

I might add that to : things I will do when I get to target !! Lol

Woodland girl said:
... But now I just want to sit on my bum and eat Pringles !
Sigh

I miss those days :)

I might add that to : things I will do when I get to target !! Lol

Aren't they free as they are made with potato ;-)

Kx

Hoping tomorrows weigh in is a good one!!

Woodland girl said:
Ah good point kwise lol

But only on a green day mind ;-)

Kx

Woodland girl said:
Doh! Well if I get cheese and onion flavour then cheese is heA and onion my superfree. Works on a EE day :)

Lol - and for Prawn Cocktail you would need to use a HEB for prawns!!!

WI this morning with a 1 1/2lb lost which makes now puts me back on track after my 1 lb gain last week.
Good luck everyone on today's weigh in x

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WI and 2lbs off. Can I have my 1/2 stone sticker? Very happy bunny. I was giving myself a talking to before I got on the scales as I was sure I'd not lost - even maybe gained - as it's the TOTM, but I didn't need it. Is it normal to talk to your self pre WI????!!!! Anyway.....

Hope everyone elses WI is as positive as mine!

EQmYaYEdOQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Last edited:
Back