Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I did weigh in yesterday (but didn't find time to post), and had lost 1lb:)

Well done to everyone for still being here!
Well after my mammoth 2 lb loss last week I am back to normal with 0.2 off! Lol. Still, it's a loss

Going back to running a bit with my cycling, c 2 5 k day one done today. Let's see if it helps, it did last time. Have a great day everyone!
Tx

Been a very busy girl.......walked Coco very fast around block, done tesco's to stock up on my fruit and veg.......also some syn free cheat snacks - savoury rice, pasta 'n' sauce and put beef casserole in slow cooker......syn free and yummy/filling.

Hope everyone else is on plan xxxxx

elb4160 said:
Morning everyone!

Sorry I haven't been on much recently, I've been knackered from work a lot and just been a bit lazy to be honest with keeping you all updated!

So I'm now on plan mostly, not 100% but I'm doing a lot better than I have been. Last WI I lost 2.5lb which was excellent, but not enough to even out the 4.5lb gain from the week before... :(

I am going to reset my ticker later when I've looked in my book to see what my current weight is and go from there :)

I hope everyone is keeping well!
Take care
xXx

Well done Emma - glad to see you back.

lil miss chatterbox said:
I did weigh in yesterday (but didn't find time to post), and had lost 1lb:)

Excellent

Woodland girl said:
Well done to everyone for still being here!
Well after my mammoth 2 lb loss last week I am back to normal with 0.2 off! Lol. Still, it's a loss

Going back to running a bit with my cycling, c 2 5 k day one done today. Let's see if it helps, it did last time. Have a great day everyone!
Tx

Hay weigh-in buddy. You stick at it girl

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OK I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't resist having another peak on the scales this morning (a couple of bodily things went on yesterday that I thought may have affected my weight - enough information!) and they were 2 lb down from yesterday morning. I'll stay off them now until Sunday but it was the positive mental boost I needed!

Oooh it's very quiet on here - I just saw some tumbleweed blow past ;-)

Kx

Whoosh!

How is everybody?
I'm still (incredibly) being 100%.
Even - almost - looking forward to WI!

Lol..is a bit!
Any suggestions as to what I should choose from menu - going to Franky and bennies tomorrow with hubby. Thinking steak/grilled chicken and salad but might have to have my jaws wired to avoid their cheesy garlic bread starter!

What are we all hoping for this week???

After my blow out last night I'm still hoping to see 1 lb off this week! (after my 5 gain last week lol)

Xx

Cai said:

After my blow out last night I'm still hoping to see 1 lb off this week! (after my 5 gain last week lol)

Xx

I would like a huge loss - but sneaky peak only showed a pound off yesterday morning - then I was naughty yesterday!!

Kx

Xx

I'm hoping to see a good loss after my undeserved gain last week, I've been really good again but always start to get nervous as Sunday draws closer.....

Really would like to lose 2lb to take me to a stone loss!!

Hoping for something good - 2 or 3 off, maybe?
But last week was so good, that even though I've been 100%, I'm kind of expecting a backlash!

Hoping for 2lb as well. That will take me over the one stone mark. Settling into a routine including a fair amount of exercise. Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone.

Hoping for any loss really. I didn't weigh in last week because I had a bad week. Been 100% since Monday so... An STS would be fine as well really!

Well done Danigrace. That is a fantastic achievement. Your support last week gave me the oomph to lose a bit more this week so thank you.
You are very welcome. I am glad I could help :D Hope you have done well this week too. :)

I would be overjoyed to lose a 1lb as not been the best week, although been better towards end - panicking about WI lol. Might even be happy to STS xx

We've got some excellent positive posts :)

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow!!! X

Back