Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Eek 30 day shred just arrived in the post, I'm actually terrified of starting lol! I'm sooo unfit!

I'm starting this too tomorrow - aiming to do it the 30 days in April but have just realised that Easter is in the middle. Going to give it a go though. Have you seen the thread on here for the shred? You up for starting tomorrow?

Yep, I'm hoping to get started either today or tomorrow. Thinking tomorrow as I want to start it on a fresh weighing week. Have taken all my measurements today, I know I won't manage to do it for 30 days straight due to various commitments but I'm hoping to complete it within 37 at very most!

I have seen the thread, going to start posting in there once I get the balls to start haha.

Eek 30 day shred just arrived in the post, I'm actually terrified of starting lol! I'm sooo unfit!

I did 1 Day and couldn't walk properly afterwards! But i know you get amazing results from it. Good luck and let us know how you get on with it. I'm going to attempt Day 2 this week but try and take it slightly easier! I was so embarrassed that it was so hard!

Good luck everyone for tomorrow. I was feeling so positive then we ordered a take away!!
I'm having the healthiest option on the menu tho so fingers crossed lol. Oh and cos it's so late I won't have time to burn any of it away...why do we do these things?! Lol.

Good luck to the res of u tho x

SO unbelievably pissed off, all because of some twat! Aah! My aunt is the type of person who always looks down on other people and today I went to visit her which was fine, we exchanged pleasantries etc.
Later on today my mum was talking to her and they were talking about losing weight, my aunt said she's put on some weight recently to which my mum replied have you seen Jen recently TO WHICH my aunt replied yeh I thought she'd put on a pile of weight when she was in my house this morning.
I'm sooo upset, everyone else has been telling me they can see it, clothes that did not fit this time last year do yet she seems to think I've put on :s I actually feel like **** and am rather irrationally angry at her!
Rant over.

SO unbelievably pissed off, all because of some twat! Aah! My aunt is the type of person who always looks down on other people and today I went to visit her which was fine, we exchanged pleasantries etc.
Later on today my mum was talking to her and they were talking about losing weight, my aunt said she's put on some weight recently to which my mum replied have you seen Jen recently TO WHICH my aunt replied yeh I thought she'd put on a pile of weight when she was in my house this morning.
I'm sooo upset, everyone else has been telling me they can see it, clothes that did not fit this time last year do yet she seems to think I've put on :s I actually feel like **** and am rather irrationally angry at her!
Rant over.

Ugh, that sucks, poor you!! Just try and put it out of your mind and remember how good were feeling before, as hard as it may be. She sounds like the type of person that just likes to look down on people, like you said. I'm sure you look great :)

Another one with a stinky cold h ere!!! Dammit. Have had to take the day off work, feel rubbish. So much for loads of exercise etc. And all I really want is loads of soup (Heinz tomato) and thick white bread. And why do I feel so hungry even though I'm sick? Pah!!!!

Lol. Hope everyone is having an okay day :)

Hope you are feeling better - hate colds!!

All_about_the_climb.......agree with Ellie - and wouldn't let her get to you, she sounds like a right bag!!

Pleased to report that I have lost 1 lb and achieved my club 10 :)
Definitely slowly but surely for me xx

Sts this week, and I don't care as its not a gain cuz I'm still ill and im propper fed up. Good luck to those yet to weigh and well done to those who have......going back to bed now as its far to early for my miserable face to be seen lol

Rant over.

Sounds to me like a case of the green-eyed monster. She's probably p****d off that she's put weight on and then saw you looking slimmer so lashed out. Her problem honey, not yours.

My brother-in-law's girlfriend is the one of those who has always done everything, been everywhere...you know the type. Last week loads of people were commenting that I'd lost weight...all except her whose only comment was 'well I''ve lost 5 kilos in 4 weeks'. She's very slim, fit and attractive but I'd rather have my weight problem than her personality.

Very happy to report a 1.5lb loss - and on my birthday week too - never been known!!!!! Day 1 Level 1 of the 30 day shred complete too:character00115:

2lbs off for me! :D

Hello everyone.

My first weekly weigh in today. I chose Sunday morning for no other reason than I bought my scales on a Saturday!

Anyway, been doing SW EE for a week and have lost....10lbs!!!

Whilst I am obviously pretty pleased with this, I'm also a bit scared and freaked out as it seems a huge amount to lose in a week....very confused.

Hey Bexie, congratulations on a super loss! I know it's completely hard to take in, losing so much at once but trust the scales.
Losses tend to be biggest at the start and will likely slow down as you gradually have less and less to lose so celebrate the big ones while they happen :)
Big or small, it doesn't matter...they all get you towards target :) Well done and welcome to Sunday weighers.

Good luck everyone and well done to all of you that have lost. Bexie that is absolutely fantastic, you must be so proud. Today I am well p***** off as I have had a gain of
2 1/2 lbs which means I have now only lost 7 lbs since January aargh. I have tried doing Red/Green which seems to be making it worse so back to EE from today for a few days to see if that makes a difference. I think that I also have to go back to the beginning and read my books as I can't see where I am going wrong.
Lots of exercise needed this week I think!

Hey Bexie, congratulations on a super loss! I know it's completely hard to take in, losing so much at once but trust the scales.
Losses tend to be biggest at the start and will likely slow down as you gradually have less and less to lose so celebrate the big ones while they happen :)
Big or small, it doesn't matter...they all get you towards target :) Well done and welcome to Sunday weighers.

I actually questioned if my scales were broken lol.

Good luck everyone and well done to all of you that have lost. Bexie that is absolutely fantastic, you must be so proud. Today I am well p***** off as I have had a gain of
2 1/2 lbs which means I have now only lost 7 lbs since January aargh. I have tried doing Red/Green which seems to be making it worse so back to EE from today for a few days to see if that makes a difference. I think that I also have to go back to the beginning and read my books as I can't see where I am going wrong.
Lots of exercise needed this week I think!

Always good to go back to basics - it's surprising how many bad habits/tweeks we get into. Good luck and have a great week!

Wen I went to class I always thought It was the consultant messing with the scales to keep you paying your money lol but no it really does work! Keep at it xx

Back