Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

kimmie2709 said:
well due to my horrid 27 hours at work.....my legs still havent recovered....then my loss of 2lb....i let my hair down yesterday....which i dont do very often...i limit myself to 5-10 syns day and i dont drink booze either....so i had a massive blow out meal....i have pictures of the huge sundae we had after and the cornflake cake i had as my tea lol and you know what...i dont care cuz its wat i needed!

Anyway back on it straight away today and i have a bet with my OH that i will loose enough lbs this week to get me into the 12s!! only £5 but im going to bloody well try hard!! good luck everyone!!

Hi Kimmie, How much do you have to lose to get into the 12s? I have 2 3/4lbs to get rid off. Let's do it together. Do you have a diary? Perhaps we could keep each other motivated.

Hi I have 2lb to loose. I don't do a diary on here as I just don't have the time. I do my food diary online tho as I'm an online only member. I come on here a lot tho.

Right my plan this week is to eat just veg cooked in microwave for my dinner each day. Should hopefully give me a good loss....and earn me £5 LOL I've got salmon, veg and roast potatoes for tea. My legs are still aching from the 27hrs straight at work and my knee (old dislocation injury) is seriously giving me grief! :( so an evening in the hot tub for me! might sweat a few lbs off aswell.

OMG you've just mad me ill with jealousy at the mention of a hot tub lol! Good luck with the loss and the bet lol :)

I've actually used syns today woohoo. A whole 9 of them...I need to keep very low for the rest of the week though as I'm out at a party on Saturday night and rather than just saying no to wine I shall instead flexi syn!

OMG you've just mad me ill with jealousy at the mention of a hot tub lol! Good luck with the loss and the bet lol :)

I've actually used syns today woohoo. A whole 9 of them...I need to keep very low for the rest of the week though as I'm out at a party on Saturday night and rather than just saying no to wine I shall instead flexi syn!

most people say its tacky lol its bloody good for aches n pains tho...my knees are messed up from rugby injuries and OH has probs with his back so it works wonders.

ive got a meal out sat aswell so im wqtching my syns...4 for today

I bought my fave jeans today in a smaller size, nice little NSV there. Although with all the birthday cake and meals today I doubt I'll fit in them tomorrow!

All_about_the_climb said:
Aww well done PinkToaster and happy birthday :)

I'm currently trying to fight the urge to eat a muller light. I'm not hungry but by God I want one.

Why fight it then? Enjoy!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All_about_the_climb said:
All it took was one person to encourage me and I'm face first in a Muller light lol! Probably shouldn't have had it as I wasn't hungry. Super paranoid about this Sunday already because of stupid * and such a big loss last week!

If u panic too much and cut back loads... Ur body will go into starve mode saving everything up....then u go out sat....get drunk and go crazy.....work at each day a day at a time and don't be so hard on yourself....seriously a muller light?? U will slap urself next week Wen u look back and see u were stressing over a muller light lol .... unless the muller light was covering a huge piece of chocolate fudge cake????.....now I could just stuff my face into that! LOL

If u panic too much and cut back loads... Ur body will go into starve mode saving everything up....then u go out sat....get drunk and go crazy.....work at each day a day at a time and don't be so hard on yourself....seriously a muller light?? U will slap urself next week Wen u look back and see u were stressing over a muller light lol .... unless the muller light was covering a huge piece of chocolate fudge cake????.....now I could just stuff my face into that! LOL

You're completely right, once I get in to something properly I get overly obsessive. I can never just like/do/try something...I have to become consumed by it...guess I've just got one of those personalities. I definitely need to chill and take it one day at a time.
This is why I love this forum, everyone helps put things in to perspective and helps you feel that little bit better :)

Hey I can give advice....but actually following the advice I say myself is a bit tricky lol I'm having a rubish week mentally.....100% on plan tho....just need the OH to stop being an arse :eek:(

....just need the OH to stop being an arse :eek:(

Yeah, good luck with that. I was going to try and stop mine from being one but decided I'd go looking for rocking horse s**t instead, more chance of finding that!

Yeah, good luck with that. I was going to try and stop mine from being one but decided I'd go looking for rocking horse s**t instead, more chance of finding that!

yeah well if i cant get rid, i think im about to loose 14 stone and half a house lol

kimmie2709 said:
foodwise yes.....lifewise no lol

For me, it's food wise no, life wise yes!

Too much left over birthday cake and cupcakes. Slowly trying to give them away but they are just so tasty. I am expecting a gain!

M Louise H said:
The OH still being an arse?!! Mine redeemed himself a little yesterday....until next time!

As always lol he's being moody as none of his cars are ready yet. Boys n their toys lol

Back