Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

My head is messing with me this week. On Sunday I was below 13st for the first time in years. Since then I have been struggling to get back into gear. Anyone else have this problem when they reach a mini target? How do you overcome it?

I'm a few lb off getting below 13, I was last at that weight 17years ago! And I'm getting Sts or small gains over last few weighs.....and it does get you down and off plan at times as you lose your flow. Tbh...I'm getting a bit bored of the whole thing now....but I'm going to keep going as its going to show sometime hopefully.....soon....this year lol I need a good loss to boost me back on track....and to ace my interview next week to get my spirits up.

I'm getting bored of eating the same tried and tested meals too - I need to dig back through old SW magazines and try something new. What are everyone's favourites? Mine has to be either curry or chilli - SW style of course!

M Louise H said:
I'm getting bored of eating the same tried and tested meals too - I need to dig back through old SW magazines and try something new. What are everyone's favourites? Mine has to be either curry or chilli - SW style of course!

If you like curry, have you tried byriani? Great dish for green days and very easy to make. I also make risottos - asparagus, lemon, pea etc - the options are endless.

I love stir fry and as yet I'm not bored of it I think it's cause I can have it with either prawns or chicken.
Also love chilli, spag Bol, sw chips, sweetcorn pasta bake and to be honest that's about as much as I've made. I need to go on the site and save a few recipes as I don't plan on paying for the online membership after this month...it's not worth 20 quid! I think I'll just be sticking to what I know and coming on here if I have any questions.

kimmie2709 said:
I'm a few lb off getting below 13, I was last at that weight 17years ago! And I'm getting Sts or small gains over last few weighs.....and it does get you down and off plan at times as you lose your flow. Tbh...I'm getting a bit bored of the whole thing now....but I'm going to keep going as its going to show sometime hopefully.....soon....this year lol I need a good loss to boost me back on track....and to ace my interview next week to get my spirits up.

I find it helps to boost my morale when I look at my total losses not the STS or gain of that week.

daisybell18 said:
I find it helps to boost my morale when I look at my total losses not the STS or gain of that week.

6 and half stone then since end of 2006 lol I don't count it tho as I stayed around same weight over last 4 years....and I've got another 3 to go *sigh* think as so as I'm in the 12s ill get my mojo back. My favourite sw meal has to be Thai green curry with rice n chips. I need to have a stir fry sometime this week, I find it really boosts weight loss. Keep forgetting to do 1 and end up having roast veg instead lol

M Louise H said:

Why not check out my recipes luvvie - I ensure that my weekly planner changes so I don't get bored!! Also the Philly site is worth checking out!!

Variety definitely makes it more interesting for me , and helps me to stick to it!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Why not check out my recipes luvvie - I ensure that my weekly planner changes so I don't get bored!! Also the Philly site is worth checking out!!

Variety definitely makes it more interesting for me , and helps me to stick to it!!

Kx

Sounds good - where do I find your recipes?

M Louise H said:
Sounds good - where do I find your recipes?

They are in the recipe thread
They start with My Wise :-
My Wise Main Meal Recipes
My Wise desserts etc
My Wise Soups

I also do a meal planner on the diary thread if that helps ?

Kx

Or it needed to be today as I weighed 1lb less this morning lol not holding out for it to be like that on sunday....and I'm not treating cuz the scales say I've lost. Thai curry tonite and my doggys coming home so all is good! :)

I know what you guys mean. Sunday is round the corner and i have been so good.... Right up until yesterday, when i just blew it all. I've tried having a long walk and a quick kettlebell workout but i doubt it will repair the damage. I just need 3 to get my first half stone award. Fingers crossed for everyone x

im not expecting a massive loss and prob expecting a gain this week, with the biscuit episodes during the week!!:eek::sigh:
plus its been TOTM so the usual with that! prob why i reached for the biccies!

Still pulling in at a 1lb loss. Tricky day for me tho, I'm at a rolling road and they put on food as its middle of no where.....sandwiches sausagerolls etc.....I've took muller, apple, strawberries and an Alpen light lol

Back