Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

me and the OH and 2 other couples that are good friends going to a villa in portugal for a week end of sept. Has taken us over 3 years to get my OH to go on holiday!!! happens to be my birthday whilst we are there ( my 30th) the 2 female friends are SKINNY infact i would say they weigh about the same as my leg each lol luckily 1 is ginger so she will be covering up and hiding from the sun....prob next to my OH who is also ginger and a propper grump when it gets to hot lol i have promised one of them i will go to military fitness if i get a new job tho...so maybe ill be skinny by then aswell lol....skinny with flappy wrinkly ex fatty skin droops lol i could use it to shade the gingers from the sun i guess lol

I've done well so far this week...only had 1 pointless face stuff....but was only a kitkat tonite which was just a few syns, no other syns today tho....I had to have it to recover me from the shock of my mother saying 'penis juice'

epic fail today on my part - went for lunch at prezzo and gave in to a pizza and a glass of wine - then this evening got in from work and had beans on toast with cheese! wtf. Stupid. But not going to beat myself up, just draw a line under it and carry on. Silly blip.

I'm having a good week food wise but seriously lacking motivation to exercise this week. I'm so close to my 2 stone, moving into the 12's and getting my Gold Body Magic....but they all seem so far away too. PMS obviously kicking in :(

M Louise H said:
I'm having a good week food wise but seriously lacking motivation to exercise this week. I'm so close to my 2 stone, moving into the 12's and getting my Gold Body Magic....but they all seem so far away too. PMS obviously kicking in :(

Stay focused M Louise H. I was in a similar position a few weeks ago and managed to hit the 2 stone mark then the following week creep in under 13 stone by 1/4lb. It made me feel so good that I was absolutely determined not to go back up. Am now 1 1/2lbs under. It really is worth the effort for a couple of weeks. Good luck

Hello! Another new Sunday weigher! *waves*

Me too M Louise H. Fab week with food, although i've eaten very little syns but i was trying to make up for the cooked breakfast and MacDonald's i consumed on Monday. But i've done no where near enough exercise this week and i decided to get a sneaky weigh in this morning because i was feeling especially slim and my partner commented i looked slimmer and i was so disappointed to discover i'd only lost half a pound. I need at least 1.5lbs to get my first half stone award. I felt like crying... I mean if its this hard to get off half a stone how am i going to manage the other 2.5 stone!

Hello! Another new Sunday weigher! *waves*

Welcome Just Helen. I look forward to reading about your losses on Sunday :)

Me too M Louise H. Fab week with food, although i've eaten very little syns but i was trying to make up for the cooked breakfast and MacDonald's i consumed on Monday. But i've done no where near enough exercise this week and i decided to get a sneaky weigh in this morning because i was feeling especially slim and my partner commented i looked slimmer and i was so disappointed to discover i'd only lost half a pound. I need at least 1.5lbs to get my first half stone award. I felt like crying... I mean if its this hard to get off half a stone how am i going to manage the other 2.5 stone!

That's strange you should say about feeling slimmer - I do too, and a couple of people have commented this week. My theory is that the inch loss is a couple of weeks behind the weight loss.

My daughter has unexpectedly gone to a friend's after school so I'm home alone and am going to stick an exercise DVD on......I may even participate ;)

That's strange you should say about feeling slimmer - I do too, and a couple of people have commented this week. My theory is that the inch loss is a couple of weeks behind the weight loss.

My daughter has unexpectedly gone to a friend's after school so I'm home alone and am going to stick an exercise DVD on......I may even participate ;)

ROFL! Oh so it's not just me then! You've no idea how many times i've sat with the fitness channel on watching other people sweat whilst i ate my lunch! Interestingly i also lose more the days i feel fat???? It's all very odd. Possibly i am losing inches but as a confirmed yo yo dieter i still find it hard to not to consider scales losses the be all and end all of the world!

I've just realised I'm at my mums sunday due to work so I'm going to be weighing on some propper dodgy scales :( there the ones my mum stands on holding her suitcase, and she's not small....and the scales aren't digital lol

I've just realised I'm at my mums sunday due to work so I'm going to be weighing on some propper dodgy scales :( there the ones my mum stands on holding her suitcase, and she's not small....and the scales aren't digital lol

Could you weigh in a day early? You can still tell us all about it? Me and my partner alternate houses each weekend so i bought a pair of scales to carry about with me.

Think ill weigh here, record that then weigh the first morning I'm home which won't be untill tuesday just for something to guide me. I'm not going to stress too much as I remember that at groups u get 'holidays' anyway so will sort of be doing the same as that but not coming off plan.

An online only member aswell. Wen I was a group member tho I only ever had 1 hoilday and that was cuz I couldn't get to meeting as I was stock taking at work.....consultant sent me a 'have a great holiday' post card still tho pmsl

Out of interest can you join a group at target? I'm going to give up my online membership soon but don't want to lose motivation. I've read on here that if you're at target you don't pay which is why I'm wondering can you join then or do you need to lose something before its free? Yes I sound incredibly cheap!

I think you have to join with a certain amount, 7lb???, to loose. Try contacting the consultant to get them to confirm with headoffice you have been an online member....tell them somthing like Ur computer etc has broken/ work pattern changed so u can now get to meetings. Might work but remember its a business franchise so paying members is wat the consultant is after, they don't mind free ones if its their classes that have helped them loose. Or join but make Ur Target lower by the amount they state. I don't do meetings....its not for me as I find most of the ones I've been to are used as social clubs for lonely people.....I'm not saying all of them are before I get shouted at lol

Yeh, I was thinking you would probably have a set amount to lose. I won't be joining for def anyways, just interested :) At the moment on here is helping me loads...the only thing I actually use SW online for is to log my weekly weigh in, such a waste of money. In saying that if I hadn't of paid for it I never would have stuck to it and seen the results that I have.

How are you feeling about tomorrow Kimmie? Having a good day today? Did you decide to weigh in today since you'll be away?

I'm already away, been at the mothers since Thursday. Think I've not been eating enough again. Need to get this job so I can focus on future and get everything organised. I've been walking more at least as my mum lives on the top of a hill and I walk to n from work lol how u been doing?

Back