Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

After checking 3 times and even moving the scales around to be sure, I've lost 3lbs :D

Have just returned from 2 weeks away where I had very limited internet access and no scales. Have lost 2 1/2 lbs since last weigh in so not too bad. The kettlebells have gone by the wayside ad I am dreading starting again. Need to be able to walk on Tuesday but past experience tells me this might be a problem! Great to be back and catch up with the past two weeks chat.

3lb off for me :) but I have been Sts for last 3weeks so really 1lb a week in my eyes. Glad to be back on it tho....very excited about the amount of veg ill be cooking today....I'm very sad lol

i'm back! and as expected it's a gain but only 1lb which is much less than expected so happy with that!

good luck all

Hey Peeps,

I lose 1.5lbs don't know how as had a pretty rough week with personal stuff and as per usual comfort eat but getting better at it, lol!!! I would say I was 50% on plan and the last couple of days I turned it round with getting my act together. Going have a day off plan today as it is my hubbys birthday and he wants a BBQ and stuff so CBA with the stress of it all. Be back on plan as my mojo is raring to go on Monday. Well done to anyone that has reported in, the hardest thing is to keep going and your still doing it. Good luck for the coming week x

:sigh: A STS for me this week, although I did overdo it on my daughters birthday cake this week :eek: so I suppose it is good that I didn't gain. Anyway the cake is all gone now, so back to being good :)

Had 2 weeks off and 1 weeks on, lost 1lb since last weigh in so I'm happy with that! Well done everyone :)

Well 2day was my 1st day at new job. Was good but can't wait for all the new stuff to end so I can just be a normal staff member lol break times are lonely lol so peeps u better post me stuff to read on here to entertain me!

Urgh having to force breakfast down. Got 2nd day nerves plus I'm driving new car today, I'm a rubbish driver, and parker...hope the car parks empty :(

Urgh having to force breakfast down. Got 2nd day nerves plus I'm driving new car today, I'm a rubbish driver, and parker...hope the car parks empty :(

How did today go for you Kimmie? What did you have for breakfast? Is it a new car or a new to you car? Either way I hope you parked it OK without any exchange of paint!

******~~~******

How is everyone else doing? Off to a flying start?

I'm waiting in to have my food delivered and then I'll walk Pickle...

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Not a new car no...its an Ford rs turbo, over 20 years old lol new to me sort of as I've driven similar before but not as modified. Toast n a yoghurt was breakfast as per norm. Food wise I've not been syning much, but I've only been having fruit for my dinner....which I spent sat in my car lol get a desk next week tho :) I really need to up my green tea intake tho as I find it really helps me on losses.

Sunday Weighers I need your help!! About a year ago after the birth of my baby, I started my slimming world journey and became a successful Sunday weigher! I maintained my weight loss really well until I went back to work in March. Slowly the weight has started to creep back on as I juggle working full time, commuting 1 1/2 hrs each day, doing the school run, looking after two children and a house and studying for a masters degree. I now find myself 8lbs heavier and really really cross and disappointed in myself! I don't have time to plan meals properly, do regular shopping or exercise, or access my support network ie you guys!! I've decided to hang my head in shame and ask you to have me back, although I no longer recognise most of the names on here!! Ive tried to get back on the wagon the last few weeks without success so I think by having to admit my weight each week may keep me on track! So there we are...I've made the leap! Thanks for listening!!

Dreading this week's weigh in - I've been on plan but it's * week and I am SO bloated. Could barely fasten my jeans this morning so am sure it will be a gain :eek:(

Back