Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Morning everyone
Happy to say I lost 3 1/2lbs this week, 1 more needed for my 4 stone loss and 3 until I am finally in the 10's

I think I've replaced my food addiction with an eBay addiction! And I seem to have gotten away with it as OH was well chuffed I got rid of most of my wardrobe....the fact I've replaced it with eBay winnings has yet to be discovered lol

I think I've replaced my food addiction with an eBay addiction! And I seem to have gotten away with it as OH was well chuffed I got rid of most of my wardrobe....the fact I've replaced it with eBay winnings has yet to be discovered lol

SNAP! Only mine isn't ebay, it's blooming ax paris and asos that are destroying my bank balance. Just ordered two more tops tonight. I spent 1600 dollars in Florida on clothes, then came home and have bought 2 tops, 3 pairs of shoes, 1 handbag and 1 dress...I've only been home two weeks today! Losing weight whilst being beyond fab and everything makes shopping much more fun but too blooming necessary and addictive.

page 500 ooooh... carry on, lol

At least you have the sense to make money back by selling :) I'm too lazy for that caper.

Hope everyone's day is off to a good start and you're all enjoying the bank hol!

...........erm nah im also far too lazy to sell my old clothes lol....still in a huge pile in my spare room lol

ive got a week of walking 5miles a day to and from work .....so ive done sod all today lol

...........erm nah im also far too lazy to sell my old clothes lol....still in a huge pile in my spare room lol

ive got a week of walking 5miles a day to and from work .....so ive done sod all today lol

Sorry, totally misinterpreted your comment on getting rid of your wardrobe lol!

5 miles would possibly kill me. I'm currently waiting on the inspiration to arrive to do day 2 of the shred but my poor thighs hurt

Just had an extreme test of willpower...mum just phoned to see did I want to go out for dinner with them and another family, already going out for dinner this Saturday and have used 8 syns today so from somewhere I said 'no'. I LOVE eating out so it was a mega win on my part.

Last edited:
I would love to do day 3 of the shred tonight but I genuinely don't think I can! I must be so unfit as it genuinely hurts to sit down lol! I dunno whether to risk it...my only concern is my job, you never really get time to sit down so it's making me think leave it til the wkend but at the same time I wanna keep going! Ahhh the stress!

well ive sorted out getting dropped off at work in the morning, i just walk it back. took me 40mins and it was 2.8miles...then i did 0.6miles with the dog. Will soon get the uncounted syns off that i stuffed in my face over the last 3 days lol knackered tho as i didnt sleep very well last night....would be in bed right now if i could but ive got the shopping coming. going to decide tonight if im going to bike it home or walk....just googling to see which burns more fat lol

havent decided what im doing for tea yet tho

Jenna88 said:
I would love to do day 3 of the shred tonight but I genuinely don't think I can! I must be so unfit as it genuinely hurts to sit down lol! I dunno whether to risk it...my only concern is my job, you never really get time to sit down so it's making me think leave it til the wkend but at the same time I wanna keep going! Ahhh the stress!

Do it for me while you're at it - still flat on my back :eek:(

Ugh not nice! I genuinely think I'm gonna have to leave it. I feel like I've been hit by a steam roller haha!

Oh Kim I don't know how you're doing all that travelling I'd be pulling my hair out!

its not as far as u r thinking...the distance i walk back from work only takes 40 min....which is a 5min drive with no traffic. which would really be nothing if i didnt have a job which involved alot of walking around all day.tho tbh i much prefer to walk then drive as im such a rubbish driver :( I slept rubbish last night so im gagging to jump in a hot bath n go to bed. Ive done a syn free chilli for tea....im just waiting on asda delivery to actually bring the extra lean mince and my veg to go with it lol Ive got to really cut back on the syns this week to repair the massive amount of damage i did over the bank holiday lol think the only reason im doing the exercise at the mo is because i have no choice in it....think thats a good thing for me.....maybe you should all give up ur cars PMSL im dreading it when it rains

Due to the bank hol I haven't got a clue wat day it is lol didn't walk home today....was raining so I got a lift lol didn't help that I got home to a pair of eBay jeans which where too small so moods not great today lol

kimmie2709 said:
Due to the bank hol I haven't got a clue wat day it is lol didn't walk home today....was raining so I got a lift lol didn't help that I got home to a pair of eBay jeans which where too small so moods not great today lol

Don't get down about the jeans. Use it as an incentive to lose the extra pounds. I have one or two aspirational bits of clothing that I try on a regular basis. Feels amazing when they eventually fit!

Back