Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi Ozzie! Welcome back, good to see you again. There are so many old faces missing from this thread, glad to see you back. Hope everything goes a bit better from this point onwards :)

Not been on much this week as just not had time due to work. Infact I've just realised all I've had to eat today was my breakfast at 530am .... its now nearly 730pm...not good!

Why when I've been on plan do I feel as if I've put on a stone - sore back or not I am going to have to give Jillian a go tomorrow!

M Louise H said:
Why when I've been on plan do I feel as if I've put on a stone - sore back or not I am going to have to give Jillian a go tomorrow!

I wouldn't worry too much I still think I look the same as I did Wen I weighed 7stone more lol plus if u make Ur back worse that's another week Ur not fully fit.

Good news is I've had some food lol

Well I haven't been a totally good girl .... oh woe! but yum! Wednesday evening I had to go to my daughter's school for a "do" as she was receiving an award and a certificate, there were nibbles there which I duly nibbled at, avoiding the healthy options at all cost :eek: and then as it was late when it finished we stopped off to get a pizza for dinner! so that was all fairly reprehensible! :D However, yesterday I was totally angelic and as it's my first week I'm still hopeful that provided I behave myself, I should see a loss this weekend!

On the work front I got some bad news yesterday, apparently they are cutting back the casuals hours even though they are short staffed and permanently behind as it is, and my hours are reduced from 20 plus hours a week to 8! I need 20 to get by so I'm not entirely sure what I'm giong to do. I feel quite horribly depressed and have woken up with a stinking headache and I don't want to go to work, but I have to as always because we need the money. It was my day off yesterday so today, I'm going to see the manager today and see what is going on with my hours.

OzzieMoz said:
Well I haven't been a totally good girl .... oh woe! but yum! Wednesday evening I had to go to my daughter's school for a "do" as she was receiving an award and a certificate, there were nibbles there which I duly nibbled at, avoiding the healthy options at all cost :eek: and then as it was late when it finished we stopped off to get a pizza for dinner! so that was all fairly reprehensible! :D However, yesterday I was totally angelic and as it's my first week I'm still hopeful that provided I behave myself, I should see a loss this weekend!

On the work front I got some bad news yesterday, apparently they are cutting back the casuals hours even though they are short staffed and permanently behind as it is, and my hours are reduced from 20 plus hours a week to 8! I need 20 to get by so I'm not entirely sure what I'm giong to do. I feel quite horribly depressed and have woken up with a stinking headache and I don't want to go to work, but I have to as always because we need the money. It was my day off yesterday so today, I'm going to see the manager today and see what is going on with my hours.

Sorry to hear about the bad news on the work front. It must be extremely tough. I know it's easier said than done but try not to let it derail you. Keep posting and we'll keep you motivated!

Only another day until weigh in. Been good today which should keep me going tomorrow. Have busy day so won't have time for boredom eating. We ought to call Saturday - big effort day!

It's been a crappy week this week, if it wasn't for bad news there wouldn't have been any news. Two deaths on local roads and They've found a mass on my Father in law's larynx - he's at the hospital tomorrow so will know more then. I've been on plan all week but WI isn't what will be on my mind this weekend.

I am STRONG resisting peer/guilt pressure to go to a friends and drink wine. I'm standing my ground, I don't want to drink this weekend, I don't care if it makes me look boring I want an alcohol free time. Plus it doesn't help that it's so bloody hard on the syns.

How we all feeling about tomorrow? I'm posting this without having read through any others that have.been posted recently so I must go and update myself.

bad day.....had my hair cut....its too short...not good....no wonder I only go once a year!! Saturdays are hard for me food wise....eating with friends is a big social thing with our lot....not easy. Im getting full sooner then I used to be though. Right going to go back to sitting in front of the mirror and sulking again....my holiday will be ruined....how fast can your hair n fringe grow in 2 weeks????

bad day.....had my hair cut....its too short...not good....no wonder I only go once a year!! Saturdays are hard for me food wise....eating with friends is a big social thing with our lot....not easy. Im getting full sooner then I used to be though. Right going to go back to sitting in front of the mirror and sulking again....my holiday will be ruined....how fast can your hair n fringe grow in 2 weeks????

Only 1 week between a bad and a good haircut!

It's been a crappy week this week, if it wasn't for bad news there wouldn't have been any news. Two deaths on local roads and They've found a mass on my Father in law's larynx - he's at the hospital tomorrow so will know more then. I've been on plan all week but WI isn't what will be on my mind this weekend.

Sod the syns I'm on the wine - FIL's diagnosis was about as bad as it gets. F*$@ing f*%k

Sod the syns I'm on the wine - FIL's diagnosis was about as bad as it gets. F*$@ing f*%k

Hugs! Really sorry to hear that :( Hope you're all doing as best you can.

Kimmie, like Louise said, your hair will be great within a week. I usually ALWAYS hate my hair when I come out of the hairdressers but like a week later it's sitting just how you wanted it.

As for eating out/drinks etc. I got myself into trouble earlier, a friend wanted me to go to their house for wine and x factor. I went out for dinner this week and went out with friends last night so wanted a bit of me time and not to be synful...apparently my deciding not to go (even though I never said I was for definite) is rude.

Maybe I'm just an overly anti social person but I really wanted a night in by myself. Is that so wrong? grr!

well ive lost the 2lb i put on last week. still sulking about my hair tho. going to take more then a week to go back to a length that was touching my bum from 1 thats now just below my shoulders :( ....the amount she cut off was prob 2lb in weight lol

Triple snap with 2 lb loss for me as well. Reached 3 1/2 stone milestone without realizing it. Maybe that's the way to do it, take each pound as it comes and not worry about the stats ( who am I kidding)

Really sorry to hear about your father in law M Louise. Remember that going off the rails won't help him and will make you feel cr@@py too. Stay strong and eat healthy.

Kimmie - look on the bright side, shorter hair will dry quicker on holiday leaving you more time to have fun!

totally off plan and another 2lb on

Back