Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi kimmie i know what you mean by sabotage friends i be so good all week when i'm working then come the weekend i find it so hard to be good as i'm out and about. I have 3lb off this week but it propbably would have been more as i ate out yday and had drinks on fri. Not just low syn normal drinks oh no Laura fancied cider!! Synarrific! If i weighed on tues i'd probably not see a loss.

Anyway another week ladies lets go :) good luck to you all xxx

So yesterday I lost 1lb :-( which I know is 1lb but im 20st!! And its week 2. And as far as I'm aware I have stuck to plan? So I'm not disheartened, either I'm getting it wrong, in which case I'm being careful this week and writing it all down or I'm due a bonanza loss this week!

I'm going out my book and looking up syn values here, I did have 1 lamb samosa, some pickle and a couple of popadoms Friday night but as I had been low on syns all week and used none Friday I thought I would be fine, obviously not!

Everything is getting written down this week, everything and I'm making sure my super free is high, it wasn't last week and even though my syns weren't either could this be it?

Also a little confused whats free dairy wise? Maybe I messed up here, I will get to the bottom of it and will beat this bloody bulge

Have a great week everyone xxx

Hey there- remember that a 1lb a week is 52 lb a year, or over three and a half stone.! Steady and slow is a great way to approach losing and keeping off the weight, as the food optimising never stops - :) Look at your diary and make sure you weigh your healthy extras, but be pleased of sticking to plan and losing weight!

Thanks ruthie, had a sneeky weigh last night and I have dropped another 1lb, I suppose when I started I kept reading how people were losing 3/4/5lbs a week and expected the same, but everyone's different and I'm sure I will have some amazing loses of my own in time!

I will stick to plan (EE) as, if nothing else it's teaching me about the choices I make. I will be happy to be at goal (under 11st) by August 2014, I would like to spend on year of my 30's slim :)

Xxx

Morning All

Much happier this week and have lost 7lbs!

Hope you all have such pleasant surprises x

Well done!!!!

I have a 3lb loss this week. I'm loving the hot weather as it means fewer hot drinks using my milk.....so I can have cheese instead! :) lol

Well done!!!!

I have a 3lb loss this week. I'm loving the hot weather as it means fewer hot drinks using my milk.....so I can have cheese instead! :) lol

same here! still having a coffee in the morning but then using philly light on a jacket or having a cheesy omelette for brekkie, yum!

Wow well done guys. 1lb off this week - I have an ear infection have been comfort eating and all my tablets seem to contain sugar. Plus I have only exercised twice instead of 5 times and am actually missing running :eek:
Oh well its another week obwards and downwards :)

I'm hoping to take up running/fast walking soon! Im trying to get a cheap treadmill off eBay. I've decided to use my ppi claim money on other things instead of surgery.
Mentioning sugar in tablets has made me think about how many syns there could be in the vitamins I've been taking!!! Not a lot I hope. Does any1 know if there is syns in them? Or does the good they do cancel out the badness??? It's a bit like wen I became obsessed with syns in toothpaste! Lol OH said if it bothered me that much stop brushing my teeth....ill get slimmer faster but no 1 will talk to me and he certainly won't be kissing me! Lol

Wow some fantastic losses this week, well done everyone!

I am letting the side down slightly with a 2lb gain- I haven't been on plan properly for about a week now so I know what the problem is! Didn't weigh in last week either, I wasn't brave enough!

Hoping to get my head in the right place and start afresh today.

Well i 'won' myself a treadmill on eBay so I'm picking that up next weekend.....hopefully it won't be as warm! Lol with the hot weather I'm going to have lots of salad n meat cooked on BBQ next week. It's far too hot to walk my dogs so I'm really missing out on the exercise I used to get. At the group I started going to we used to set a goal weightloss for the next weigh in. I'm going to set mine as 1lb loss....don't know if any1 else wants to join in?

I'd like to lost another 1lb or 2 this week although after today disaster who knows, my lovely mother who knows full well I'm doing sw and is usually pretty supportive decided to cook pizza, garlic bread and hot buttered new pots today for lunch! I had to eat some of it or she'd have been upset but I really didn't want it, didn't enjoy it either and felt quite sick after! I had some of the pots from the top of the bowl where they weren't sitting in butter, 2 small slices of the pizza and half a slice of the garlic bread, plus a spoonful of coleslaw, although I know that had helmans light mayo on it :( feel a bit annoyed at the whole thing really!

3lb for me so a 9lb loss in three weeks. Happy but know I need to up the super free and excersise. Still easiest diet I have ever been on and it's 5 stone by christmas at that rate!!!! Get in x

Wow some fantastic losses this week, well done everyone!

I am letting the side down slightly with a 2lb gain- I haven't been on plan properly for about a week now so I know what the problem is! Didn't weigh in last week either, I wasn't brave enough!

Hoping to get my head in the right place and start afresh today.

Good luck for this week :)

Just a small farm in derby called bluebells farm. A few years ago I went camping in Whitby and the campsite was a field part of an ice cream farm....think I had at least 3 a day.....explains the 20 + stone weight around that time!! Lol

Slightly excited about picking up my running machine! Lol got asked twice today if I'd lost weight...I sed it was cuz my hair was tied up I look different lol also got asked if I'd had hair extensions put in cuz my hair looked longer....guess I look different alot today pmsl

Back