Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Thanks for that Sausage, I have got mine sorted now :D

Do yu want me to chase you with a pointy cactus for mentioning the tumbleweeds as well? lol

Ha ha ha ha. I LOVE this thread. Thanks guys :grouphugg:

Gail x

Bon matin bleu smartie, saucisse ridicule, gl un-deux-deux-huit-deux et tout le monde :D I'm still doing my francais thing ... probably too much garlic baguette :p :D Actually, that's not true as I haven't had any garlic baguette.... or garlic .... or baguette - so don't go pointing the finger of diet-breaking suspicion at me dontcha know - I'm a good girl me! :) <--- see that's my innocent face

This thread is ever so busy ... it's lovely, as of course are we :D or at least that's our story and we're sticking to it ;)

lol not kidding pages to read Gail have just been scrolling through having a good read too!! am loving the activity and witty banter! Silly Sausage and Smartie you really make me giggle.

Welcome to the Sunday Weighers Lucy, Pinktoaster and Missus there is a really great (and slightly nutty) bunch. Looking forward to seeing your first week results as well as everyone else's on Sunday.

Ooh also well done Smartie on your loss and Sparky too with your new sticker.

Have been 100% all week and am in good spirits!!

Is anyone having problems with the Slimming World site? It has been very slow, then last night wouldn't load, and won't load for me today at work? Is it just me??

Hi Sparky, I cant log in at all, it just sends me in an eternal circle where I keep logging in which then redirects me to the log in page ..... :confused:

Bon matin bleu smartie, saucisse ridicule, gl un-deux-deux-huit-deux et tout le monde :D
*crying with laughter*

Hey Moz - about growing salad leaves. You will be able to pick up seeds for coppers, lightly sow them and 3 weeks later - dinner! Same with spinach. You can just snip off the leaves and they grow again - like a magic porridge pot of salad. I reckon your little girl would love harvesting dinner for mum. Hope your MIL got good news x

Still 100% here today :D

the slimmingwold/bodyoptomise site seems to be working fine for me... tho i did complain the other week that something wasnt working and they extended my subscription by a week.. lol

Flippin website - was working earlier but now it won't open again! It's only the SW site so I think its them and not me.

Last minute arrangement tonight - went to Bella Pasta for a meal. Had the spaghetti with a tomato/chilli sauce and prawns and rocket salad with balsamic vinegar. I did have one garlic dough finger with a bit of cheese, which was what I was trying to enter into my diary, so I could see what I have left today (if anything!)

Does it matter what colour thread I use? ;) :p Can you grow, ready washed iceberg lettuce in packets? That would be ideal :D

LOL !!!

Glad you're on track smartie. Very impressed with the cosmopolitan thread. What next.......?!

Just to let everyone know that I too am track with our January challenge. However I won't be here on Sunday :-( as I am away. Will be watching everyone's progress though and will post on Tuesday when I have a chance to weigh in. Have a good weekend all.

Gail x

I am on track but seem to have deleted some important coding from my shiny new ticker which means I can't seem to update it! I will have another go later!

Update - I have tried again and left the code there (which is annoying) but it's still just a picture - the other ticker I have is a link I can click to update... what am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
I can't believe it. I go away (just for a few days) and everyone hides away and stops posting........what's the point of me checking my phone every few minutes if you've all disappeared !!

Hope everyone is still on track. I am doing my very best under some tricky circumstances (away from home and not completely in control of what food is available/being offered). Look forward to watching the weigh ins on Sunday.

Gail x

I've been busy doing some financial planning..... unfortunately it all revolves around winning the lottery tonight but I have improved my chances somewhat this week by actually buying a ticket ;) :D

I've been only a half-hearted SW-ite this week partly due to finances and partly due to apathy. I haven't been being bad as such, just not good, so I very much doubt I will see a loss!

Hope you enjoy your little break Gail and :fingerscrossed: for weigh in :)

Hmmm.... all very quiet on here!

Managed to sort my ticker - there was a little bit of code on another line that I wan't copying.

I have been 100% this week, with lots of exercise, but (sneaky peaking) I don't think I am losing much. I think I have the same problem as I did in December in that I'm not eating enough, so my weight loss is stalling.

After weigh in tomorrow I will make an effort to eat more :D

Hello all! Hope everyone having a good week. I got back into the groove on Wednesday, and the best thing of all - I feel totally bouncing with energy! I mean, I feel really wonderful, which makes me realise that eating healthily and getting some exercise has an incredibly impact on the way that I feel. I think it was the last week (from Boxing Day to about January 4th) that did for me, I kind of sort of slipped into eating really unhealthily, which was disappointing.

My prediction is a STS or even a gain tomorrow, because I still have that week to catch up with me (it takes about a week, doesn't it?) and then if I carry on like this a BIG loss next week. I've started doing a lot of walking because I have bought a pedometer. I am a sad git, and have set myself a couple of targets for the year, which includes getting down to 237 lbs and also walking 2 millions steps! It's a really motivating goal, and because it's accumulative rather than 'do so much each day', I find myself getting off the bus to walk a couple of stops and then get on later just to get in more steps! And about five other people in the office have now got pedometers, so it's all a lot of fun and so easy.

Hope you are all having a fab week, Gail I KNOW it's hard to eat well when you're not in your usual routine, but am sure that you're doing great. Ozzie, good luck with the lottery and remember your friends...;-) Sparky, am sure you'll have a big loss over January, and yes, you probably do need to bump up how much you eat to get in loads of superfree foods as well. I find that I lose more when I eat well but a lot, if that makes sense. Weeks where I eat very little don't usually show as great losses, it's all very odd

G'day! :) *is speaking Australian*

Good luck with the lottery, Moz. Hope you win and buy Reggie the goat a big pair of diamond earrings.

Still 100% this week and really enjoying it. No booze for me this weekend to stay on track so that is a healthy bonus.

I saw the telly programme about weight loss this week and it all makes sense

BBC - BBC One Programmes - 10 Things You Need to Know About Losing Weight

Especially the bit about breakfast. I honestly don't know how people survive on a yoghurt and a piece of fruit for breakfast :eek: I tried it once and was starving all day! The boffins in the programme said you need a good breakfast to stop you making bad choices later in the day. It was all very interesting and mirrored what we are doing already on SW.

Stupid snow is back, but apart from that, everything is good! :)

Good luck for tomorrow. Don't be shy newbies!

Hi all am really looking forward to weigh in tomorrow have been 100% all week and feeling great for it. Am expecting a loss this week had a little sneak peek earlier in the week and was showing a couple of pounds down hope I don't jinx myself. Am also going alcohol free too to make sure I stick 100% through January. Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone.

Silly sausage my friend watched the same programme and raved about it am going to see if it is on BBCi player! Apparently slimming world fits in really well with a lot of the points like the low fat dairy products.

Back