Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Yesterday's Actual: -

Red Day

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEB1), 75g Philadelphia Light (HEA1), Coffee, Semi-skimmed milk (HEA2)

Lunch: Omelette with bacon, peppers and onions. Mixed Salad. Banana. 0% Fruit Yoghurt, Hi Fi Bar (3 syns)

Dinner: Went out and the taverna had no lettuce, cabbage or carrot salad (the only salad stuff Ilike), so....LIver, Rice, Bread, Tsatziki & Fried Courgettes (approx 9 syns + oil HEB2)

Exercise: L1 D5 Shred, WiiFit 40 mins

Today's Plan: -

Red Day

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEB1), 75g Philadelphia Light (HEA1), Coffee, Semi-skimmed milk (HEA2)

Lunch: Mackerel in tom sauce. Lettuce. Ryvitas (HEB2). Fruit. Yoghurt.

Dinner: Roast Chicken. Salad

Exercise: None planned today

Sounds like a great food plan. Well done on getting your 30 day sgred done. I have tried Jillian Micheals's six week six pack workout a couple of times and know how tough she can be lol!
SO far I have done a 5 km run on Sunday - the first competitive-ish run as it was between 8 local running clubs. It definately improved my effort as, as I ran the fastest I have ever run :)

I then surprised myself by going to running club last night and running another 5.5km - we did hopscotch as a muscle improver - very funny.

I need to do some kettlebell and zumba too this week to balance out the running - so will plan to do kettle bell today and zumba tomorrow then a rest day.

Phew - it is nice being back on the netbook, and not trying to type on my mini phone lol.

I lost half of the lead and was detremined that I would find it rather than buying a new one - after 6 month hubby has bought me a new lead......

How did you get into your running? Even when I was younger and at my fittest I always found running really difficult. I take my hat off to you!

Do you have access to the SW website? There's an article today 'Liven up your lunches' and I thought of you!

Oh no. I'm doing it from home :(

Have just bought a years subscription on my ipad to the SW magazine haha

How did you get into your running? Even when I was younger and at my fittest I always found running really difficult. I take my hat off to you!
The run england scheme has liafs of running clubs that start you from walking! I couldn't run 300m when I started - now I can do 10km. I started doing the parkrun on a sat morning too. A 5k free event every week. You just print out a barcode that they scan to give you your time. At first I walk/ran and finished last - but everyone is so encouraging and friendly that it doesn't matter when you finish - just get to the finishline :D

Today's Actual: -

Red Day

Lunch: Mackerel in tom sauce. Lettuce. 2 x Ryvitas (1/2 HEB2). Grapes. Yoghurt. Hi Fi Bar (1/2 HEB2)

Dinner: Roast Chicken. Salad. 2% Yoghurt 3.5 syns

Exercise: None

Looks like a good food diary. I am having a rest day too.
Men who mafe us thin is on in a mo. Thinking about how a bmi of 27 is healthy made me check my bmi on the sw app. Disappointed as even at a bmi of 23 they are saying join a group as people with a bmi of 23 and up are more at risk of developing health problem.
My target weight of 12st gives me s bmi of 27 - I am fine with this.

23 seems a low bmi to have and still be advised to lose weight! Focus now seems to be shifting to fit and healthy rather than ideal weights, makes sense.

I've been so good this week and am really hoping for a good loss after last week's gain. The bad news is two of my greatest friends arrive in Sunday for a week so as much as I tell myself I'll make wise food choices to cancel out the drink, well we'll see........

My visit to the thyroid doctor was good today and as a result of my good blood tests together with my weight loss he thinks I may be able to cut down and possibly stop my medication!

My visit to the thyroid doctor was good today and as a result of my good blood tests together with my weight loss he thinks I may be able to cut down and possibly stop my medication!

That's great news! Well done. Enjoy your friends visit - any gain will come off again!

In othet news I have discovered the delights of cheese and onion smash lol! Very yummy - and free. I added my 28g hea of cheese too ad I was in a cheesey mood!
Fingers crossed for my 3st award tomirrow :)

Quickly checking in to report 2.5lbs off.

Good luck and Καλό Μήνα (Good Month) to all - off up to Athens now to pick up my Goddaughter, let the week of overindulging commence!

Quickly checking in to report 2.5lbs off.

Good luck and Καλ Μνα (Good Month) to all - off up to Athens now to pick up my Goddaughter, let the week of overindulging commence!

Well done that's a fab loss. I lost 2lb this week to get my 3stone award whoop whoop :)
Have a great time in Athens :D

Hiya

Weigh in today and lost 3 pound!!

Very happy!!

At least you know why you sts Kimmie. Are you on new meds?

Well done Kellie, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Sts. I keep slipping so I know why I haven't lost haha.

Forgot to weigh in yest . :D 3.5 lb off today !!!
Im chuffed to bits cos I drank a lot this week too !!

Just to let you know I am still on track. Work is manic but I have got back into exercise routine of kettlebells and shred on alternate days. Makes me feel better mentally as well as physically.

Well done on your losses this Sunday everyone

I am going cold turkey on the weighing for a while. Using my waistband as indicator instead as weight losses were playing with my head and demotivating me.

The garden is delivering platefuls of salad and steamed veg. I adore green beans and am still not tired of them. So pleased I installed three raised beds in June.

OH kindly ate a Galaxy bar that was in the cupboard so temptation out of the way.

Back