Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Lost 3lbs this morning. 1 more pound and would have had my 7 1/2 stone award! Hopefully next week :)

Well done everyone x

2lb on for me this week.
its my *star week but I'm gutted.
I've stuck to plan, got bk exercising. :confused:

Well done for all the fab losses girls! I too have had a small gain this week, just 1lb. I was prepared for this as I have a horrible cold and have only 2 out of my 5 exercies sessions,and I have had a flexi day going upto 60 syns. It will be the same this week as I turn 40 - but I will aim for 100% on the other days and do all 5 exercise sessions.

I hope to see a sts this week and back to losing the week after. 12.7stone is my next PAT and then12 was my target - it feels in sight now!

Have a good week :)

Sent from my SoftwinerEvb using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done for all the fab losses girls! I too have had a small gain this week, just 1lb. I was prepared for this as I have a horrible cold and have only 2 out of my 5 exercies sessions,and I have had a flexi day going upto 60 syns. It will be the same this week as I turn 40 - but I will aim for 100% on the other days and do all 5 exercise sessions.

I hope to see a sts this week and back to losing the week after. 12.7stone is my next PAT and then12 was my target - it feels in sight now!

Have a good week :)

Sent from my SoftwinerEvb using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy big 4 O for this week - what birthday plans?

So far so good, although I had to resort to the old trick of brushing my teeth last night to stop me nibbling - fortunately it worked!

Whatever does the trick! I get out the knitting as it keeps my hands occupied. Thinking of which........

I am also on track still. Doing exercise for 30mins every morning as well as eating healthily

Tomorrow

Breakfast : boiled egg, tomato followed by yogurt and a chopped apple
Lunch : homemade soup yet to be decided (all from my planters of course)
Dinner: potato and spinach curry with rice. Not sure where I'll get my protein from though. Maybe some chick peas?

Snacks- options drink, pear and melon. Ryvita with Philly as my HEA and HEB

Will be switching ipad off shortly as I want to get some decent shut eye. Suffer from horrendous insomnia and I am sure that affects my weight loss.

Where is everyone?

Another good day with kettlebells this morning.

Tomorrow
Breakfast scrambled egg and grilled tomatoes
Lunch smoked mackerel pâté, ryvita and cucumber
Dinner : barbecued chicken, steak and coleslaw (SW version)
Snacks: grapes, Freddo chocolate bar

One more great day until weigh in. I need to see at least one pound off as I attempt to do the 16 lbs to year end. Trousers already fitting better!

Stick with it everyone.

Where is everyone?

Tomorrow

One more great day until weigh in. I need to see at least one pound off as I attempt to do the 16 lbs to year end. Trousers already fitting better!

Stick with it everyone.

I'm here - always lurking!

Your menus always make me jealous, can I come for dinner?

I've had a good week but I know I'll be playing catch up after my blow out on Sunday, I'm expecting a STS but would obviously like a loss of some kind.

We're picking up an abandoned puppy today so I'm expecting some sleepless nights but it should result in some extra body magic too. Any tips on new pups? The lady who has him just now thinks he may be blind but we can't see the vet until Monday - fingers crossed he's ok.

I'm here - always lurking!

Your menus always make me jealous, can I come for dinner?

I've had a good week but I know I'll be playing catch up after my blow out on Sunday, I'm expecting a STS but would obviously like a loss of some kind.

We're picking up an abandoned puppy today so I'm expecting some sleepless nights but it should result in some extra body magic too. Any tips on new pups? The lady who has him just now thinks he may be blind but we can't see the vet until Monday - fingers crossed he's ok.

You're jealous of my menus and I'm jealous of your puppy! My experience of puppies is from a long time ago but I do recall being told to be firM and stick to the boundaries you set, reward good behaviour with loads of cuddles and treats. I do hope it isn't blind but if it is, fate will have given it a wonderful new owner.

I had a bit of a blow out last Sunday too but am convinced a virtuous week will have done the trick. Have been very disciplined about not getting weighed in between. If today shows me up I would binge as it wasn't worth bothering and if the scales were kind I'd think it was licence to eat a few extra treats. No win!

Writing this in bed when I know I should be up with Jillian doing the shred.

Where is everyone?

Tomorrow

Stick with it everyone.

I'm here too!
Glad to here that the trousers fitting better-it always helps to keep you motivated when the clothes start feeling looser, especially when weight loss is slow.

Dunno what my weigh in gonna be like this week.
i have fractured my elbow - so defo no exercise except for walking for me , but I can't do it for too long cos my neck and back hurt with the sling on.
I'm also on strong painkillers so both of my bodily 'functions' not working properly ! and I've sort of lost my appetite. I'm trying to stick to plan, not overindulging to feed the pain as I would have done pre SW .

Back