Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

What age is your son, Daisy?

I love the ideas of setting yourself non food treats and may just pinch it myself. Similarly with the outfit

My son is 30. Ie old enough to know better. He and his wife are getting huge ie 22stone a piece and I am seriously worried about him.

Please use the ideas. That's what this forum is for. Glad to be of help

Hmm that is a tough one, would be a lot easier if he was younger, it's also more difficult if his wife and him are both overweight as there's no real reason to change (apart from health issues obv but until they creep up chances are they won't be a factor).
Is he concerned about his weight?

In more positive news, being the beastly little serial weigher that I am I just saw 8st 13.25lb on the scales...8's I'm coming for ya!

Not bad yesterday. Today extra good. Made Tom yum soup for lunch which is basically stock, vegetables and some Tom yum paste. Spicy and warm - just what I needed.

Haven't been eating as much fruit as I used to. I know it's OK on SW but I am trying to kick the sugar cravings. Seems to be doing the trick so bring on the vegetable juice!

Tonight is beef goulash, polenta and kale / chard. Blessed squirrels have been digging up my leeks!! Wonder what they taste like? Squirrels not leeks.....

Tonight is beef goulash, polenta and kale / chard. Blessed squirrels have been digging up my leeks!! Wonder what they taste like? Squirrels not leeks.....

Chicken at a guess ;)

Today is day 4 of being 99.99%. I did have a Freddoccino yesterday but apart from that have been spot on. The pup has his last vaccination today so we could be out on proper walks soon, we had little ones yesterday and this morning but only 30 mins. I've even plugged my Fitbit back in!

Keep up the good work everyone x

Hiya

Sorry i wasnt on here this morning!! Ive lost 2 pound!!

Hiya. Can anyone help?

How many syns are in the the liberte yogurt.
Strained Greek style ob a strawberry layer

0 % fat
Energy kj 348kj
Engery kcal 82kcal
Fat 0.1 g

Thank you x

Hiya. Can anyone help?

How many syns are in the the liberte yogurt.
Strained Greek style ob a strawberry layer

0 % fat
Energy kj 348kj
Engery kcal 82kcal
Fat 0.1 g

Thank you x

Strained Greek Style Yogurts on a Strawberry Layer, 0% Fat, 4 pack, 100g pot - 1 Syn

It's gone very quiet, just at a time when I need your support! Even when not postng I am reading and sharing your ups and downs. It keeps me grounded ;)

My bad eating has gone off the Richter scale so I have stocked up with fruit and veg with the intention of sensible eating sometime in the near future. Inspiration sought please. I have a gorgeous cauliflower, leeks, peppers, courgette and potatoes. Fruit is pears, coxes and pineapples. Have been asked to bake a tray of brownies for sons bonfire party tonight - will have to resist temptation to try it so if left in the tray any gaps will be all too obvious. Pineapple chunks for toasting on sticks?

Monday is big day - biopsy at last. Previous appointment turned out to be camera down the throat. Gives a different perspective on what you eat......ughhhhhh.

Need to get back on track ASAP

Back