Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

LOL He is just a model to demonstate the scale of the monster squash. If you check the position of the paws and the base of the veg, you will notice that the squash is even bigger than first appears! The cat is near and the squash is far away *said in best Father Ted voice*

Hope you got your stressful stuff all sorted today, Smartie.

You description reminds me of Doctor Who when he is trying to describe why the Tardis is bigger on the inside :D It is a whopper, did you grow it yourself?

Aww thanks for remembering - yes its all sorted :D. Basically last week my son quit college with no warning whatsoever :mad: - obviously with it being half way through the academic year meant that he could not start on a regular course, and there are literally no jobs here either. Him dropping out could have meant that I would have to quit uni, because even though I get student loans I still rely on the little bit of tax credits and child benefit that I am still entitled to make ends meet. Hense me wearing my stressy pants and fretting/eating :sigh: (must learn to stop doing that) Luckily, the college has agreed to him starting on a new initiatve that they literally have just started, and although he didnt quite meet the criterea they let him on it, I am so relieved :D

I hope your week's improved?

That's awful. No wonder you were stress out your head. Glad it is sorted now. No way you could stop uni now when you have worked so hard and done so well. I'd have sent the bugger up a chimney.

I am shocked your boy is old enough for college, btw. I thought he was babe in arms judging from your photo LOL

Hahahaha, I'm growing old disgracefully :D Although i must admit when I look at photos back from when I was at school I havent changed much. In fact I still have the same hairstyle lol

*whispers* I'm 36 :eek:

Luckily I dont spray a whole can of hairspray on it anymore to get the 'Princess Di flick' no word of a lie, there was that much hairspray that when the wind blew it used to rise in the hair in one complete peice, not dissimilar to a wheelie bin lid :cool:

And I no longer wear blue eyeshadow on my lids with pink right up to the eyebrow with pearly pink lipstick. I dont know what's worse, the fact that I wore it, or the fact that I used to think I looked really pretty :eek:

*more giggling from Gail's house* !!!!

Thanks sausage and smartie. You always make me laugh :giggle:

Smartie - am so relieved that you managed to find a 'happy ending' to your stressful week. Sausage - I hope yours has got a bit better too.:vibes:

Well done to all the Sunday gang - great week. Hope next week is as good.

Sorry I'm not posting as much this week (or maybe that's a good thing for all you that have to read it !). Am having a v busy week.

Hope all is going well. I have several meals out this week but hopefully will manage to stay in control. I'm very keen to get my 4 stone before the end of this month if poss so fingers crossed.

Good luck for tomorrow smartie. You must be due another sticker soon......:fingerscrossed:

Gail x

What is the opposite of a non-scale victory?? :confused:

I emailed Smartie a photo of my hairdo yesterday and she has not been seen since. She can't still be bleaching her eyeballs, so I assume she has run away :eek:

Just been reading on another thread that diclofenac can cause fluid retention. Rats. I am taking it for sciatica, but don't think I care. I would rather be spongey than have this bumache :( I am a moany old bag today lol

What is the opposite of a non-scale victory?? :confused:

I emailed Smartie a photo of my hairdo yesterday and she has not been seen since. She can't still be bleaching her eyeballs, so I assume she has run away :eek:

Beeen lllaughing ssoooo muchh my haands wwouldnnt sttop shakking, I''m still inn shockkk noww :roofles:

Its a fantastic pic though lol you really should post it on here so we can all [STRIKE]laugh[/STRIKE] admire your backcombing skills :p And dont ask me why (think it was because of your sig in the other place), but I always thought you were blonde :eek:

1/2 on *mutters* s'pose its to be expected considering what I ate on those two days :sigh:. I spoke to my C tonight, with a view to trying either success express or the dreaded fast forward if things dont change soon.

Hey,

Can i join this group thread as well please even though i weigh in on a Tuesday with Blue Smartie. She always saying how awesome this little group and convinced me to join :)

Uuumm i didn't have a good week this week (Was my couins 21st birthday so lots of cakes :p) so i put on 1 1/2 pounds

Hello sum :) Of course you can join us, the more the merrier! .... and it's pretty merry here already :rotflmao:

Sorry, I've been AWOL - but life is getting in the way again. Did I tell you that m-i-l is back in hospital? She went back in on Saturday, so it's been back and forth to the hospital since. Also finances are at an all time low, if I don't find work soon I'm not sure what's going to happen. I'm currently on the toast and vegemite diet, what's the saying "needs must when the devil drives!" LittleOzMoz is getting fruit and veggies though, but have to eek out the money somehow. We'll get through this that much I do know.

I totally forgot to weigh in on Sunday but I dont think I've lost anything apart from maybe one or two of my last remaining marbles! ... I wonder if marbles of the brain variety weigh much, in which case I ought to be ever so light! ;) :D Mind you, that might be counterbalanced by the fact that my ever so uncharming OH when he is less than pleased with me tells me I have rocks in my head and I know rocks weigh lots! :eek:

Anyway, I've only had a chance to quickly catch up on the thread but see that there were some good losses again this week. I seem to be letting the side down a bit - but my time will come!

Keep your fingers crossed for me on the job front! Good luck in the coming week to everyone :fingerscrossed:

Welcome Sum! :D Are you a real life uni pal of Smartie?

Smartie - half a pound is nowt and you had a very stressful week so don't beat yourself up. Not sure what fast forward is. Why not try a week of rocket fuel soup? It's lovely.

Good luck with the jobhunting, Moz, and well done for sticking with it during these tough times x

Welcome Sum! :D Are you a real life uni pal of Smartie?

She's been stalking me for years, keeps sitting next to me in lectures and everything :eek:

Smartie - half a pound is nowt and you had a very stressful week so don't beat yourself up. Not sure what fast forward is. Why not try a week of rocket fuel soup? It's lovely.

Thanks :D I think I will try the soup, now that I finally know what a tin of bean salad looks like. Rocket fuel? Does this mean that I will be akin to that kid in the Thunderpants movie :eek:

Moz :( you are going through so much at the moment, please try and take care of yourself x

:party0011: Happy Birthday Emma :party0011:

Back