Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Reggie at the weekend :D

15dnga1.jpg

Hahaha thats brilliant Smartie - made me laugh so much!

Though i'm surprised reggie's not blue? as you new motto was to turn everything blue lol

silly sausage said:
What kind of food do you like and how much time do you have to prepare and eat it?

Well I'm a veggie so I only do green... I have the lunch hour but getting there and back makes it more like 45 mins.

:8855:You're on a roll today aren't you Smartie? I think you do offically deserve the title of GIMP queen :p

Its getting a bit late now Moz, so I will do your proper one tomorrow. I'll spend a bit of time on it to make it look nice, although you are free to use any of the others in the meantime :p

I can't see Elvis and the love child :cry:

Anyhoo, where were we Pinky?

Well I'm a veggie so I only do green... I have the lunch hour but getting there and back makes it more like 45 mins.

Me too. One of my fave lunches is a couple of cheeseburgers. The frozen brown quorn ones are half a syn each and only take 1.5 mins each in the microwave. Half a wholemeal roll, put a cooked quorn burger on each half, bit of relish and some (self melting) plastic cheese. Two open cheeseburgers! Nom. If you have time, you can save on the relish syns by frylighting some onions in fakey sugar and balsamic vinegar until they go caramelly.

LOVE the avatars Smartie. They are fantastic :). You are a GENIUS !!!!

Gail x

loling at the avatars especially the smartie/moz love child!

Welcome back Emma and Moz and good for you on your new start! To reiterate what others have said the fact that you are still here shows what fantastic resolve you both had!

I in fact had a very naughty takeaway on Sunday night - felt incredibly guilty for doing it but got straight back on the wagon Monday morning. Just wish I didn't keep falling off the wagon in the first place though. Any ideas of any slimming world recipes to substitute for a takeaway - sometimes I just want something really stoggy!

Well hopefully I can keep my syns real low all the rest of the week to even things out!

Pinktoaster I also take lunch to work and find it very repetivite! I have started to make a little extra at tea time and put it in the fridge for the day after next to warm up. Things like rice and veggie chilli, soup, veggie pastas etc. makes me feel like am having something substantial too x x

Smartie - you are a nutjob and a genius in equal measure :D

I got my first compliment today from someone who is not my mum!!!:thankyouthankyou:

I was doing a bit of painting, so was looking gawjus with my hair in a bun, an old white T shirt, pre-SW leggings which are all baggy now (and @rseless lol) and my grubby old gardening crocs. I spottted my neighbour who I needed to speak to so went out like that. Her mum was with her and immediately started ooohing and aaahing about how fab and healthy I looked and how you could see a big difference in my face etc. She swears she did not know I was "dieting".

She said she has not noticed before because I am usually in big flouncy skirts (shoosh Gail!!! :rolleyes:)

Checking in!

I'm going to admit now that we had a take away last night... Sorry! I'm not going to get all sad faced because it was my decision - had a long afternoon/evening having to emergency babysit/new washer fitting/problems with letting agency. So yes! There we go I've admitted it!

Today's been much better, I had toast, beans and an egg for breakfast (all within plan, didnt even have marge!) Lunch was a jacket spud with chilli on (over estimating at 5 syns as I didnt have much but it was from the canteen so cant be sure what went in it) with a lovely side salad :D So all good there! We are going out tonight however so a few more syns will be used. I'm going to opt for chicken/salad at whatever restaurant we go to! And a diet coke (NO nachos for me this time) in the cinema!

Feeling pretty good about today so thats a good step in the right direction.

Ooohh thats really nice silly sausage lol makes the [STRIKE]dieting [/STRIKE] healthy eating plan worth it when people notice the weight loss :D

I had a really good week and lost 3lbs tonight :D

Smartie - you are a nutjob and a genius in equal measure :D

I got my first compliment today from someone who is not my mum!!!:thankyouthankyou:

I was doing a bit of painting, so was looking gawjus with my hair in a bun, an old white T shirt, pre-SW leggings which are all baggy now (and @rseless lol) and my grubby old gardening crocs. I spottted my neighbour who I needed to speak to so went out like that. Her mum was with her and immediately started ooohing and aaahing about how fab and healthy I looked and how you could see a big difference in my face etc. She swears she did not know I was "dieting".

She said she has not noticed before because I am usually in big flouncy skirts (shoosh Gail!!! :rolleyes:)

Hmmmmm.

I'm desperate to say 'I told you so' but obviously I wouldn't be so smug :p However I am absolutely THRILLED for you sausage. I would also say to you that when I got to 3-3.5 stone was when people really started noticing. And they notice MUCH more when I'm wearing more fitted clothes (which I now have the confidence to wear). So expect more of that sausage 'cos it's coming your way.......:D

:party0011:

I lost 1 tonight :D

Well done Smartie. That's brilliant. Am really pleased for you.

Well done Emma for being here. Glad today has been good so far. I'm hoping that you were able to stick to your plan for this evening (and enjoyed it).

Gail x

Ooohh thats really nice silly sausage lol makes the [STRIKE]dieting [/STRIKE] healthy eating plan worth it when people notice the weight loss :D

I had a really good week and lost 3lbs tonight :D

Waaaahaaaaay. Well done Sum. Brilliant result. :worthy:

Gail x

Pinktoaster - I do as Sarah does and take left overs to work for lunch. I have a substantial meal at lunchtime which makes me feel nice and full and I can choose food that I really like.

I also make pasta salad with tuna, v low fat fromage frais (occasionally a bit of synned mayo for taste) and veggies/salad. Again, good size portion which is really filling. I always have a big lunch and actually that has really helped me not feel so hungry/snack so much in the evening (my dangerous time).

Gail x

Back