Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

silly sausage said:
Stupid snow is back :(

Good luck with the jobhunting, Moz :) Nae luck with your "thing". How long did you last? Five minutes? lol :clap:

Fingers crossed for the Tuesday Twins tonight :D

Where do you live that there is snow?? :33:

It is mild here dahn sarf ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am in sunny Glasgow. I am ashamed to be moaning about a bit of snow, but it peed me off today royally. I have been getting all excited about Spring coming, planting veg etc, then the stupid snow comes back...boooo!

Sent from my 1980's housebrick using Minimins

silly sausage said:
I am in sunny Glasgow. I am ashamed to be moaning about a bit of snow, but it peed me off today royally. I have been getting all excited about Spring coming, planting veg etc, then the stupid snow comes back...boooo!

Aaaahhhh Glas-gee eh?

I haven't planted yet Hun as the frosts are still here. Gonna wait til April me thinks.

Lol- housebrick :roofles:

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I feel like a different person today - I blame my hormones being TOTM! Yesterday I was on the verge of tears half the time, and ate I don't know how many chocolate bars and other rubbish. And yet today I feel back to my SW self - no temptation, totally on plan, 6.5 syns used so far and a Hex still to use. If I can get one day under my belt I usually feel back on track.

Tomorrow I am planning on trying a Zumba class which I have just found at the local school!

So pleased that you feel a bit better. I know you can do this but I know how hard it can be to get back on track. Well done. Good luck with the Zumba

I'm wondering if there aren't enough mojos to go round as we don't all seem to ever simultaneously have our mojos. I think we should campaign for adequate mojos, or even an abundance of mojos. It might help.

Well I failed at my first attempt at my "thing". Force of habit compelled me to get on the scales this morning. Dammit, old habits die hard. I'd put them away but my OH uses them too, he is trying to put on weight .... skinny malinkey that he is.

I was good as gold yesterday and have my plan all sorted for today so fingers crossed things go well. I've also got a number of jobs to apply for so more finger crossing required, all of them are well within my capabilities and experience, it's not as if I'm applying above and beyond myself! Que sera sera! <--- Oooh looky I'm going all Doris Day! :eek: :D

Good luck with the job hunting. Lovely to see you back here. Have been thinking of you. Still making me laugh as always - thanks !

Ha ha ha ha ha. If you ever need a break Sausage, you're always welcome in Manchester to brighten up my day :)

Gail x

I lost 0.5lbs tonight - Umm not sure how i feel about it because its good its a loss but then again i was doing the 30 day shred. Ahh Well atleast i lost :D Hopefully will get into my next stone bracket next week! :fingerscrossed:

Hey Sum,

Well done. It doesn't matter what it is, a loss is a loss :). I'm pleased for you even if you aren't !!!!

Gail x

Thank you Gail :D Xx

I wonder where Smartie is? She hasn't updated yet and Biggest Loser US in so lol

I am here now :D I was being a hunter gatherer in the asda reduced section for over an hour, got a basket of stuff for about £3 :cool:

I also lost a lb tonight :D

Nae luck with your "thing". How long did you last? Five minutes? lol :clap:

5 minutes? You flatter me. It didn't last beyond when I would normally weigh in! I'm hopeless, beyond redemption, but all in all sneaky-peeking of the weight variety isn't a crime .... I was going to say "sneaky peeking" isn't a crime, but I do believe it is :rotflmao:

Life is somewhat manic and insane here at the moment I should lose pounds purely because I'm always on the go! I'm not even having time to be naughty even if I wanted to be! .... actually I do want to be naughty. I fancy a sausage sandwich (no offence saucisse ridicule :p ) .... with HP sauce. Or a bacon sandwich with proper bacon like you get in UK ... and tomato sauce. Actually I better stop contemplating what I want and accept that it's jacket potato with cheese, beans and mushrooms for dinner tonight.

Oooh got to run - school getting out time fast approaches!

Well done to the lovely Tuesday twins!!! You're doing really well, you must be very proud of yourselves, all this weight loss - plus I like checking your loss out on a Tuesday night!

(Do you think other weigh in days have visitors from other days? I love this thread!!!!).

"Visitors" :D It makes them sound like a couple of mad aunties.

I prefer to think of them as the thread mascots - not like goats - hot cheerleaders :party0011::party0011: wooo!!

Moz - you always make me choke on ma porridge laughing in the morning xxx

Moz i get tired and hungry reading your posts lol Don't know how you can cope with all the running around and being so busy

Thanks Honey and i don't think other threads have visitors. I did have a look at the other weigh in theards (When i first joined the forum) and none were as intresting and friendly as this one :D

Hahaha thank you sausage :D

Sneaky peak weigh in says I am same as last Sunday - that is great news as I normally go down then up then down again! Just done a c 2 5 k run and some shred!! Need to up my water intake. I have been teaching this week and drink a lot less when I am!
Keep going everyone. Only 4 days til next weigh in
X

"Visitors" :D It makes them sound like a couple of mad aunties.

I prefer to think of them as the thread mascots - not like goats - hot cheerleaders :party0011::party0011: wooo!!

LOL I quite like the thought of being a cheerleader :D Anyway, Moz is the goat mascot :p ((Reggie))

Just checking... Eggs are free right?
Cos I am about to eat one- it came in a shiny colourful wrapper and I believe it was laid by a chicken called Cadbury :))

Woodland girl said:
Just checking... Eggs are free right?
Cos I am about to eat one- it came in a shiny colourful wrapper and I believe it was laid by a chicken called Cadbury :))

Oh I wish :D

Back