Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Sum said:
Its not a stupid question at all - NSV is a Non Scales Victory :D

:eek: Pizza is amazing and i think i could live on it lol

lol i wish shredding was that :p But it atcually Jillians 30 day Shred exercise DVD. Though you body feels like its gone through a shredder after the 30 minutes of exercise lol

I have never heard of that DVD lol. I am such a lazy bones & do no exercise whatsoever :(. I will stick to the only shredding I know lol ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Umm came over here to see what you were raving about... Ended up reading up to three weeks back!

Now I want to weigh on Sundays, too! x

(Although we will win the challenge - of course :p)

Ela ine said:
Umm came over here to see what you were raving about... Ended up reading up to three weeks back!

Now I want to weigh on Sundays, too! x

(Although we will win the challenge - of course :p)

Ha ha ha. Welcome to Sunday weighers Ela_ine - all welcome. We have a few 'stragglers' here who weigh on Tuesdays (Smartie and Sum) :p

Gail x

Sorry, and a couple of other non Sunday weighers who are quite new (sorry for missing you out !)

Gail x

I'm venturing out into the wonderful world of a red day. I rarely do those but I'm trying to shake things up a bit whilst still being cheap and cheerful!

..... oh and the only shred I do, is when I buy shredded cheese, that's what they seem to call grated cheese here in the supermarkets. It's a whole new language here I tells ya!

Good luck with your cheapo week smartie - I am so with you on that. I do not like being poor - waaaaaahhhh!

Thanks for the lovely Reggie birthday pic, my saucisse ridicule - it made Little OzMoz laugh but surprisingly or maybe unsurprisingly she seemed to accept that I had an imaginary goat friend called Reggie without raising an eyebrow - she's a real chip off the old block! :D

Aaaww Moz LOL Hope she had a fab day!

Well done Smurfy Sum on maintaining and your NSVs. Your 100% efforts will come in handy for beating Team Sexy this week...mwhahaha!

I was 100% yesterday. Go me! My sneaky peek says that the week is going well. The intermittent stabbing pain in my belly suggests go-go dancing may be a dangerous activity.

Good luck everyone! Good luck Maisie for WI tonight if you are still around.

aarggh I went off plan yesterday and ate pizza, chips and chocolate!! why why why!! (Mentally banging my forehead on the desk right now). I don't know what possessed me and am going to have a good chat with myself tonight. I need to figure out why my motivation is waning at the moment and I keep slipping before this gets out of hand!!

But I am picking myself back up again and I will just after to be extra good for the rest of the week and hope for a maintain. Looks like some go go dancing for me x x

Pizza chips and chocolate sound very appealing right now :D .... not that I'm hungry but they are just yum!

I made mini cheesy tuna quiche today, and they were soooooooooo soooooooooooo soooooooooo very nice! Incredibly quick and easy to make too! I need more recipes like that, it might encourage me to branch out more. I have a low tolerance level for cooking activities, especially when I often have to cook 2 different dinners.

Hope everyone has a good 100% day!

Its ok Sarah we all have these sort of days - but you are going to do something about it by having an 100% week which shows your determination and commitment :D Well Done for getting back on the wagon instead of letting it carry on :)

P.s. Go Go dancing will defiantly burn off all those pesky calories ;)

Moz: Its good to see you :D And ohhh that sounds soo nice :drool:

I had a 100% day yesterday and am on track for a 100% day today too - Good luck to everyone else too Xx

lol I am not sure my colleagues would appreciate me jumping up and shaking my maracas at work but will definitely be going out jogging tonight to try and get my butt in gear and seeing as it is a lovely day am going to go for half of my lunch break to clear my head! I think I need a 100% week!!

Ha ha ha. Welcome to Sunday weighers Ela_ine - all welcome. We have a few 'stragglers' here who weigh on Tuesdays (Smartie and Sum) :p

Gail x

haha Wednesdays for me :D (usually, not this week though)
Just seen your sig (I can't usually as am normally on my phone - 4 stone is amazing! Well done xxX)

Oh no! I better get dancing! Lovely hubby taking me out for curry ! I will make wise choices and I guess if I was doing syns weekly I could just be good tomorrow?!
I am going to enjoy every mouthful!! Yum yum
( we only go once a month btw!!)

I had the pizza. But I've been 100% today.

I'm thinking that perhaps I should start counting my syns weekly instead of daily, since I find it easy to follow the plan on weekdays, it might give me a few extra on the weekends.

100% today - will post my food diary later

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

haha Wednesdays for me :D (usually, not this week though)
Just seen your sig (I can't usually as am normally on my phone - 4 stone is amazing! Well done xxX)

Welcome to this thread Ela ine :D

Woodland girl you can do it :D I'm sure you'll make good choices

Toastie that seems to be a better idea if your good over the week and struggle on the weekends. I sometimes do the same as the weekends are bad for me too lol :rolleyes: Good Luck :D

Well Done Kwise - i've had an 100% day so far too

I had a gain of 1/2lb it would have been more but I ditched the jeans and wore a skirt that I got when C&A closed :eek:, and I cant honestly remember ever wearing it - probably one of those things that I was going to 'slim into' but never got round to it

Anyway, I have tinned tomatoes, potatoes, baked beans, rice, pasta, onons, parsnips, mushy peas, tinned carrots and a few quorn sausages. Thats about it :sigh: Any ideas?

Hello lovely blue smartie! Half a pound is nothing, will have gone already! But I did panic a bit when you said you ditched the jeans - I thought you were going to say you ditched them on the scale to get lighter. You can only weigh in nude at home on Sundays!!! ;)

Back