Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

PinkToaster said:
Anybody else got plans for mother's day? We're going out for a meal, I googled the place and they have no online menu! Might have to be a flexi syn day I think.

Going to my mums so a day off for me - she knows we are on SW so I know it will be healthy

Had a sneaky peak and I have list my stone!! I hope the scales remembers this tomorrow - lol

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hopefully the 'team sexy' won't notice as they don't seem to be frequenting here (except Ela_ine and I'm sure she won't tell..........................;))

I think we should adopt Elaine as another honorary member :D

Remember we have an hour less tonight to lose weight :eek: I will be doing some extra shimmying to make up for this fact lol

:eek: I clean forgot about that, thanks for the reminder

ps I had another 100% day yesterday :D

Thankies :D I think once this challenge has been completed, I am going to try and carry it on to see how many consecutive days I can do

Honestly? Still struggling :( It isnt a skinty week, its a skinty 2 months where I have a weekly budget of about £15 to buy food for 2. I really miss all my little treats like the cereal bars, yoghurts and the plentiful fruit I used to have. Roll on the next student loan payment is all I can say lol

Jeezo, that sucks Smartie :(

You are creative and have a blitz spirit, so I know you will stay on plan as well as you can xxx

Would your son fit up a chimney...ooops sorry. Just thinking out loud here. My bad.

Nah, he's too big for the chimney (I already tried :p) Shame really, he had his 'fro shaved off recently it would have made a fabby brush hahahaha

silly sausage said:
Good luck for your stone sticky tomorrow, Kwise :)

Remember we have an hour less tonight to lose weight :eek: I will be doing some extra shimmying to make up for this fact lol

Cheers Hun . Aaarrrrgghhhhhh one less hour to digest - oh no :( ( she says eating a slice of Swiss Roll). I have been 100% today, the Swiss Roll only about 2 syns a slice and so worth it yum yum

Kx

Last edited:
Cheers Hun . Aaarrrrgghhhhhh one less hour to digest - oh no :( ( she says eating a slice of Swiss Roll). I have been 100% today, the Swiss Roll only about 2 syns a slice and so worth it yum yum

Kx

:drool: Kwise your posts always make me hungry

Oh the Milo was nice - Definatly worth the syns

Good luck to everyone with WI tomorrow :D

Oh i've had a 100% day though i do think i ate too much lol It was all free food but i have no idea why i was so hungry today - I think i'm going the blame the change in weather :rolleyes:

silly sausage said:
Hehehe...I think me and Kwise may be thrown off the tea thread for talking about peeing. For goodness sake, Kwise, people are trying to eat over there!! :giggle:

Have we been naughty then for going slightly off topic - oops- well I still haven't peed yet. Sausage - is this melon gonna wake me in the night then lol.

Kx

Sausage - is this melon gonna wake me in the night then lol.

Yep. Nocturnal body magic is good for you! :sign0131::bliss:

Nice one Sum on another 100% day! :D

I have had another booze free weekend. My next opportunity for a bevvy is Friday which will be April, so I am officially calling my booze free March mini challenge a success! :winner:

silly sausage said:
Thanks Elaine the Team Sexy spy :D To be honest, it is only my lower arms that are skinny. I am like Popeye in reverse :eek:

I am in bed and too lazy to forage for any more food so that means I have been 100% today. Hurrah!
Aha me too!
Forearms are fine - it's just the top that are like jelly :s

I am also a (very big) fan of going to bed early to stop me munching :D

gl12282 said:
Ha ha ha ha. I too am a 'reverse Popeye' :eek:

I am afraid I let the side down a bit today with an off plan day. Rather too many biscuits (actually quite a lot) and I don't even know why. Am a bit disappointed with myself but not feeling down. I am back on track now and will have a think tomorrow about why it happened and what I can do to prevent it in the future. Sorry guys, but hopefully the 'team sexy' won't notice as they don't seem to be frequenting here (except Ela_ine and I'm sure she won't tell..........................;))

See you all Sunday.

Gail x

Gail - you're so inspiring! And you do seem much mote focused than you give yourself credit for :p

Let's big it up, or slim it down for popeye arms! And no of course I won't tell - as long as you were dancing :D

Good luck with your weigh in! x

Woodland girl said:
Never mind Gail, 100% today ! Only one day of our mini challenge left. I messed up by a sneaky scales peak, gained 1lb. Boo! I know what you will all say... Lol!! Lets hope it has gone tomorrow. Grrr

I won't say it - because I weighed last night - on the wii (I know, of all weigh in mid week crimes!) and it suggested I've gained 2lbs (after being 100% since Tuesday?!?!) but hoping this is a ERROR!!

blue*smartie said:
I think we should adopt Elaine as another honorary member :D

:eek: I clean forgot about that, thanks for the reminder

ps I had another 100% day yesterday :D

How sweet if you! (no pun intended ;-p) you know what they say about smarties :giggle:

silly sausage said:
I think it has been an excellent challenge. I got the wrong end of the stick though and have been dancing daily lol I think I will keep that up too.

How are you coping with your skinty week?

Teehee this is good though, no?! An an excellent body magic challenge idea :D

blue*smartie said:
Honestly? Still struggling :( It isnt a skinty week, its a skinty 2 months where I have a weekly budget of about £15 to buy food for 2. I really miss all my little treats like the cereal bars, yoghurts and the plentiful fruit I used to have. Roll on the next student loan payment is all I can say lol

Reminds me of the first time I did sw as a student - every day wad a green bean day! Feel so lucky I, or rather my Mum can afford for me to cook for red days ATM!
Keep on truckin' Hun, good luck! x

Woodland girl said:
I am sooooo nervous about tomorrow! I don't wait to sts again !!!

I know how you feel wg! I have had an absolute rubbish couple of weeks and didn't weigh in on wed - only on some rubbish scales at work on the tue :s ... So don't even now if the '4.5lbs' I gained was accurate! Just been 100% and hoping for a good loss although I don't feel much 'slimmer' hmmm

Anyway a good luck!!!

Good luck for today everyone - even though I won't be weighing - just popping to send some vibes :vibes:

Just a quick post as this is a mad house today! actually it's pretty much like a mad house most days, but it's even more so today!

I lost 2.5lbs - woop woop!! I have been ever so good mainly like smartie due to being totally potless. Being poor sucks but one day we'll get there!

Anyway, I'm feeling very motivated to stay 100% on plan so hopefully the losses will keep coming. My history suggests my losses will slow dramatically from next week, but I'll be happy as long as I lose, even if it is only 0.5lbs at at time.

Good luck to everyone for the weigh in tomorrow - I'll be back later tonight to read up on how everyone is going. :fingerscrossed:

morning all and good luck!

well done Oz!

1lb for me this week, but on strong antibiotics and a bit bloated

Well done Ozzie - that's a great loss.

Pleased to say that my mojo is back and another 2 pounds off for me this week!

I've bought a new lightweight coat this week, and managed to get in a size 16 everywhere (except Tescos where I always seem to have to go up a size). Very pleased!!

Good luck to all the other Sunday weighers.

Back