Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well done Babysham, Silly Sausage and Sarah (and everyone else - I just can't keep scrolling up and down to remember everyone). It is great to have a few people here posting. You are all really supportive.

I have been away but still managed to stay the same (despite eating quite a few chips, pizza etc - tried hard and was very successful at the beginning of the week but it all went a bit downhill during the week). Any tips for keeping it up during the whole trip while away for next time ?? Still, am already back on track now and hoping for a loss this week.

Will keep you posted !

Gail x

Hi everyone - clock change means I can get up at a reasonable hour and still have more time in the day.

I've lost 1.3kgs this week which is about 2.8lbs, which gives me my 15kg award. Next target is to get that BMI under 35!

Hope everyone else has done ok!

so after a month of not losing i've had a bit of a breakthrough! not only did i lose 1.5KG (3LB) but i hit my club10 also!

:party0038:

Wooohooo! I am very happy for you Why D! You were overdue a good loss. Sure this is one of many more to come soon.

Congratulations Sparky. Your wee tortoise has now travelled a third of his journey :D

I put on a pound this week. Nuff said. Better luck next week. A new month tomorrow so I have volunteered myself for a 30 day Wii Active challenge for my sins :eek:

Hi guys,

Am a bit down because I put on half a pound this week, and to be honest, I am *very* lucky that's all it was! Sigh. I went off track on Tuesday at a conference, and struggled to make wise choices after that.

Oh well, it's a new month and a new set of challenges tomorrow and for November, and I did lose 30lbs in my first three months of being with Slimming World. Maybe I should post here in the week and start being more focussed. I think I got a little complacent. I also think that when I start making poor choices I get a strange mind-set and carry on. It's part of my perfectionist self or something. I'm going to think about it and will post about what I'm going to try this week.

Well down Why D for the loss, am so pleased that you have had a great loss this week, you must feel so proud! Sparky, you have done fabulously well with that loss - yay you guys!!!

Silly Sausage - yeah, you've had the same kind of week as me! It sucks to have to report a gain, but you know what? I love the fact that we are all staying accountable here and recording everything, not just the good weeks. That's the key to long-term achievement of goals, not just admitting to the good stuff but being upfront about the tough weeks. We are both going to have really good weight losses to report next week - I am thinking of aiming for three pounds!!

Aaaww chin up, Honey x You know what you have to do after a Tuesday blip - get right back in the saddle immediately. Being a perfectionist you may be thinking in black and white - you are either on plan or off plan and nothing in between. Allow yourself some grey areas.

I love SW and have no problem being 100% Sunday to Thursday. I hate my wicked co-worker so am ready for wine by Friday. This is my achilles heel :sigh:

3 pounds sounds like a good plan! It would take me to 2 stone. I predict a great week ahead for Honey and Sausage!

Massive well done Why_D on the very deserved 3lb loss and for reaching your Club 10! onwards and downards.

Well done to Sparky too on a fab loss - you will be under BMI 35 in no time.

I STS this week - have had a similar end of week as Honey and Silly Sausage and really need to pull my socks up and get back in the game! So love your posts Honey you really put things back in perspective for me - just remember how well we have all done so far!

When you've eaten too much and you can't write it down,
And you feel like the biggest failure in town.
When you want to give up just because you gave in,
And forget all about being healthy and thin.
So What! You went over your Syns a bit,
It's your next move that counts...So don't you quit!
It's a moment of truth, it's an attitude change.
It's learning the skills to get back in your range.
It's telling yourself, "You've done great up till now.
You can take on this challenge and beat it somehow."
It's part of your journey toward reaching your goal.
You're still gonna make it, just stay in control.
To stumble and fall is not a disgrace,
If you summon the will to get back in the race.
But, often the strugglers, when loosing their grip,
Just throw in the towel and continue to slip.
And learn too late when the damage is done,
That the race wasn't over...they still could have won.
Lifestyle change can be awkward and slow,
But facing each challenge will help you grow.
Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint in a cloud of doubt.
When you're pushing to the brink, just refuse to submit,
If you bite it, you write it....But don't you quit!
rolleyes.gif

When you've eaten too much and you can't write it down,
And you feel like the biggest failure in town.
When you want to give up just because you gave in,
And forget all about being healthy and thin.
So What! You went over your Syns a bit,
It's your next move that counts...So don't you quit!
It's a moment of truth, it's an attitude change.
It's learning the skills to get back in your range.
It's telling yourself, "You've done great up till now.
You can take on this challenge and beat it somehow."
It's part of your journey toward reaching your goal.
You're still gonna make it, just stay in control.
To stumble and fall is not a disgrace,
If you summon the will to get back in the race.
But, often the strugglers, when loosing their grip,
Just throw in the towel and continue to slip.
And learn too late when the damage is done,
That the race wasn't over...they still could have won.
Lifestyle change can be awkward and slow,
But facing each challenge will help you grow.
Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint in a cloud of doubt.
When you're pushing to the brink, just refuse to submit,
If you bite it, you write it....But don't you quit!
rolleyes.gif

can i also steal this to share with my challenge group on here?

guys never stress too much for the STS's and small gains i've had a run of them recently but once the body adjusts to the new levels it'll start going in the right direction again! :D

Sparky - well done. Great progress.

Why d - fantastic. 10% is great and I'm sure that you're feeling the benefits. I'm so pleased for you.

Silly Sausage, Sarah and Honey - loving your postings. Completely agree with what Honey says about being brave enough to report your gains as well as your losses. You have all made really good progress so far. Don't let that 'fall off the horse' (no matter how long it lasted) stop you from getting back on and moving forward again. Good luck. We'll be with you.

Lynnet - well done. Good start.

Sorry I didn't post the last 2 weeks - I've been away. Stayed the same the week I was away (which was a good result !) and lost 2 lbs this week :)

Gail x

Well done again guys - Why D great achievement, it is so easy to throw i all in when u dont see results, congrats for sticking with it, it has paid off!
Honey, at least u can recognise where u are going wrong so u know how to fix those decisions and make the right ones next time :) Silly sausage, 1lb isnt that bad - esp with last weeks loss. Congrats to Gail an Sparky too - keep those goals small and they are easy to achieve :)
Great poem there Sarah, we are all human and slide off track, hell I have a complete pig out day once a week, I find i behave during the week knowing i can blow out on sundays :)
Good luck to everyone for the coming week
Oh - I lost 3lbs this week :) 1 lbs to the 13 stones and 2 lbs to next sticker :D:D

Well done Babysham ! Fantastic :)

(and nearly at 2nd 10 % too !)

Gail x

Well done Lynnt, Gail and Babysham u are all doing fab!

Am happy for anyone to take a copy of the poem - my friend passed it to me from another site

Am going to update my profile pic to one from this weekend of me looking slimmest I have in a long time!

Back