Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I am having my porridge and banana and enjoying reading these posts.

Morning all :) My goal for the rest of the year is just to keep plodding on and see how it goes. I think I am in for a good loss this week - lots of soup this week.

Scales are heading in the right direction (see 'sneaker peekers' thread !)

Gail I don't think we can be accused of sneaky peaking on the Sunday thread as we are all our own consultants :giggle: If my consultant thinks it is a good idea to hop on the scales, then I do as she says:scale:

Good luck and keep up the good work everyone x This is a great thread.
:grouphugg:

I'm just going to see what happens. Experience has taught me that if I set myself an ambitious goal and don't reach it, it can tip me off the wagon, so I'm purposefully not setting myself up to fail.

Hey look, we both started the same day and have both lost 6lb with a STS this week, maybe we are in sync. I'll look out for your loss next week because I'm determined to have a loss and you have to keep up with me lol:flirt2:

And thank you folks for all the positive comments, they sure help:flowers:

Sorry only just read your reply. I have been trying really hard this week even turned down a bacon sandwich at work today. if I dont lose this week then I am doing something wrong??

Apologies if I have got this wrong, but I am posting from my phone and you don't get all the profile info, but it could be because of where you are in your cycle? If you have lost 2 pounds in weight but gain 2 pounds of water you are going to register a sts. If that is the case you might find a big loss next week.

I really hope you are right. I am hoping for a good loss this week as I have been extra good.

Good luck slscarsborough, lynnet, sparky, silly sausage, why_d, sarah, honey and everyone else this week (sorry if I missed any names - I'm sure I have). Hope you all have a good week and good losses. See you sunday :)

Gail x

*whispers to silly sausage* Do I know you from another board? :confused: If not, then I have guessed wrong and I shall have to hang up my deerstalker and pipe and retire gracefully.

I have decided to change to a saturday weigh in as that suits me better. Hope I am still welcome though :) I will be away for quite a few weekends and wont be able to weigh on the Sunday morning.

Anyway I have lost 3lb this week so that is fantastic!!

Indeedy you do my dear!! I will PM you via the other site as I don't think you have mail here yet :) xxx

Oooooooooh I'm good, they dont call me Sherlock for anything :cool: I cant seem to do anything until I get 25/50 posts, and I feel naked without my avatar :cry:Really nice to meet up with you again :D. I shall refresh my inbox poste haste >>>>

I didnt spot the link, I thought you meant the arcade section - I have just spent the last 30 mins playing connect four :giggle:ah well it keeps me away from the McCoys that are calling my name ......

Hello my lovely Sunday weighers - it's been a good week, and despite TOTM and conferences, I've lost three pounds. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!! Am absolutely delighted, and I feel a bit teary-eyed this morning. I can almost sense that fifty pounds (or under 300 lbs) by the end of the year is just about do-able. I so want that, it's somehow a very significant milestone for me, although just numbers I know. But I think I can do 11 1/2 pounds in 6 weigh-ins (although very difficult time of year with lots of parties and meals out, sigh).

Will write more later, am so keen to find out how everyone has done so we can all have a group hug!! I honestly post here first to let you know how I've done, it's become very important to me!

((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) xx

very well done Honey!

i myself lost 2lb! which is great as my losses have slowed significantly recently, but i think that's due to lack of exercise, but cant really do anything about that, so just have to be happy that it's now a slow and steady process. i'm not going to reach my initial target for New Year, but will be happy if i can get close to another 10lbs off by then!

Well done Honey and Why_D! I am so happy for you! I love reading about your progress. I find it really motivating, then I get a big fry up :D Sunday is definitely the best day to weigh!

4.5 off for me this week :happy036:

I am dead chuffed! Like Sparky, I don't like to set targets as I will only be disappointed if I don't achieve them on time. But I have a mini-target to lose 2 pounds next week to get me into the next stone category.

Well done for this week guys they're all great results! I lost 2lb this week but I wore leggings instead of my jeans and now I'm worried that it was just the change of clothes that did it! Might get changed and go back to boots for a second weigh in - will update again later :) x

fantastic loss silly! hopefully there'll not be a major difference when you reweigh mchocomelt!

Well done everyone! This is my first post in here - so firstly Hellooooooo, and i'm Becca - i do SW at home and re-started 5 weeks ago :D

Ha ha ha silly sausage - another Nude weigher here :p and another 2lb loss :D

It's * week for me too and i'm soooooo happy! I am doing this by myself and feeling really happy and confident this time around ;)

Back