Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

First of all I'm Becca, and a BIG Helloooooo to you all, this is my first time posting in here!

I follow the plan at home alone, although have done SW before at group. But this time i'm feeling very happy and focused ;)

Well done to you all on your losses this week!

Ha ha ha ha Silly Sausage, another nude weigher here :p and a 2lb loss (12lbs in the last 5 weeks woooop) and it's * week so i'm really happy with that! Yay! :D:D

well done sparky and sealmylips!

i tend to be fully dressed for WI. Which, when i think about it, it's prob a bit silly as the scales are in my bedroom, but not going to change now, lol

Hi gang,

Sorry I'm late. Have had a lie in :) (sorry, don't know how to post a smiley when I'm not quoting !). Couldn't get back to sleep though (at 11am.......) because I was so excited seeing everyone's postings !!!

WAHAAAAAY ! Bumper week this week.

Why_d - am so pleased for you after the STS last week. You are going in the right direction and as someone else here said this is not a race. I have confidence in you that you will get there.

Honey - brilliant news. Great work particularly in view of your week. I have every confidence that you will reach your target (which I agree is a challenge particularly in xmas month) but still do-able. But if you don't, as long as you don't feel disappointed or a 'failure' (because you are aren't) it won't matter.

mchomelt - fingers crossed for your reweigh in. Well done though and welcome.

Silly sausage - well done. Another great loss. I have to say that (after my initial shock when you pointed it out !) I had assumed that we were all nudey weighers !!!

Sparky - Great stuff.

Becca - welcome and well done. Really good progress. Keep it up.

slscarborough. Sorry to lose you to Saturday but still welcome anyway.

Still waiting for Sarah I think. Anyone else ?

I lost another 3lbs this week. Yippeeee ! I am just so pleased I can't tell you.

More group hugs from me ! And thanks everyone here for your support. It does make a difference.

Gail x

well done gail!

Brilliant loss Gail! Well done you. Are you hoping to start the new year under the 200? To post smileys, click go advanced under the typing box.

I think Lynn is still to post. And mchocomelt will hopefully come back (if she isn't arrested for getting nudey in Boots!)

Thanks Silly Sausage :D

I had hoped for 3 stone off total which would be 205lbs. Under 200 would be fantastic. I'm a bit like most here though in that I haven't really had time limited goals because I didn't want to 'fail' but at the moment I feel so happy that even if I didn't reach in a set target it really wouldn't matter.

:gen126:

Thanks again !

Gail x

P.S. Sorry Lynne for missing you off. Fingers crossed for you too.

Ha ha thanks everyone I can't stop giggling :) I went back to boots (fully clothed!) and I had lost a pound so still happy with that! And I wish I had scales at home but I have had them confiscated due to weighing myself 5 times a day (I just couldn't help it) but it's strictly once a week now since it costs 50 pence ;) x x

Congratulations mchomelt ! Am quite relieved now that you weren't naked !!! Definitely need to wear the same clothes every week but start thinking about what you will wear (of a similar weight) when you grow out of the ones you're wearing and need a smaller size.........

Speaking of which, Silly Sausage, have you got any new clothes yet ? You can't still be wearing the same ones as when you started. They must be falling off........:eek:

Congratulations. But no that does not count !!! Online shopping is ok ??

When you have lost 3/4/5/6 stones etc etc you cannot still be wearing the same clothes. It's for your own good :)

I don't like wearing new clothes :eek: People always ask, "Is that new?" and it makes me self-conscious and uncomfortable. Maybe that is why I always wear black - makes it less obvious when something is new. Normal black in the winter and pastel black in the summer LOL

New black clothes then ??? ;)

Then people will definitely start to notice your weight loss more. And you will feel really good. I'm sure you feel good anyway but 'more good' than that !

I know how you feel though. I want to post on the main forum to find out when I can start shopping in 'normal shops' ? I don't want to go in yet because I'd feel embarrassed if I can't get into anything but want to go when I can.

Good luck !

Hi all so sorry for the late post - quickly jumped on the scales this morning and then have been out most of the day so only just got chance to update.

Firstly welcome Mchocomelt and Becca and congratulations on your losses also big well done to Honey, Why_d, Silly Sausage, Sparky and Gail (sure hope I haven't missed anyone) - some amazing losses this week.

Silly Sausage what an amazing number this week - dropping off just like your clothes will be if you don't go buy anything new! lol

Honey you are so close to those targets - can't wait to welcome you to the under 200lb club!!

Well the additional exercise this week did the trick and very very happy to report another 3lb loss this week. Which means *drum roll* have got my 3 stone sticker. yay

Fantastic Sarah. Brilliant news !!! Everyone has lost this week. I'm so pleased. Just need to hear from Lynnet and that's everyone I think.

I treated myself to new scales today so now I will know whether I have lost 0.5lbs because my old ones were only weighing in 1lb steps. Happy days :)

Gail x

well done

Well done everyone for your losses

well done Sarah!

Hey am i the last one to weigh in today, busy busy day lol
A nudie bathroom weigh in for me this morning and a loss of 1lb, thats 7lb in total...
I won't need to go shopping when I get down the sizes, my wardrobes are stuffed full of things I've grown out of and need to slim back into..ok admittedly some of them are over 20 years old, but I never have been one for "fashion" so who will know. :roofles:

Back