Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi, I'm a Sunday weigher too and after my 2nd week on Extra Easy I'm down another 2.5 lbs so feeling pretty pleased right now.:party0049:

Welcome Loonylamb, Lil Lou, JMo and welcome back Ozziemoz. Well done on your losses and well done to Honey, Sparky, Why_d and Gail you are all doing fabulous. Hitting some fabulous targets this week girls!!

I forgot to give you the heads up that I wouldn't be weighing in this week - I am currently visiting family in Scotland this week and not back till tomorrow night. Just had to log on to my Auntie's laptop and catch up on everyones losses whilst I had a moment to myself.

Realised this would be an extremely tough week when relying on my family who are cooking for both me and my Mum and celebrating birthdays and decided I would just try to do my best and then back to it on my return tomorrow and get weighed next Sunday!!

Going to have to be really good next week and hope I can balance things out x x

Well done Gail, Lil' Lou and JMo. Great losses this week!:talk017:

Crikey Smartie! Your neighbours sound less observant than mine :8855: Lovely of you to drop in x

Oii Sarah - we do have scales in Scotland you know! ;) Hope you had a wonderful birthday :candle1:

Hi all, well done! i started again this week and have lost 4lbs =D xx

hi all, started sw today lost 2 stone on this diet but put it all back on and more,had breast cancer 2 years ago in remission and felling well except for the menapause ,so now is the time to get on with losing weight had a good day today, hope everyone else have ,hope to lose 10 lb by xmas, my clothes are getting tighter and tighter help!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Sarah - just re-read and am not sure now you had a birthday. Oh well you will get one sometime.

Welcome HoneyB and well done on your loss :)

lol Silly Sausage no not my birthday that was in July. Didn't want to get weighed on other scales as not sure how accurate my own are. I know it is a bit of an excuse not to see how bad I did!

Lots of naughties to undo next week x x

Good morning all :D It's been a busy little thread! Congratulations to all the losers. Looks like it's been a good week for all of us! Even me who doesn't remember to weigh herself but guessdiweights the loss :rotflmao:

Worry not, silly sausage I have weighed myself and next week I will know how much I have lost .... note the positive "lost" there eh eh eh! sorry for the confusion, but that's life with me on the thread, it's all about confusion and just thank god you don't have to live with my lunatic brain all the time! :p

I see we have another johnny foreigner here in Ontario, what with me in Australia, someone in Ireland I think and strangest of all some people in wildest darkest Scotland we're a global thread - go us! ;)

Ooopsy got to dash, time to get my girly up for school! Hope everyone has a splendiferous week!

Thanks for reminding us Silly Sausage :mad: !!!!

Sarah - I hope you had a lovely week away. You will know what the scales have done while you've been away but we won't ! So fingers crossed for a good week this week and look forward to hearing about it next Sunday.

Welcome to 'the gang' to Lil lou, Jeanette and honeyblossom and well done all of you on your losses.

And good luck for this week to Sweetfa.

And finally to you Blue Smartie - who keeps popping up in unexpected places :giggle: - thanks for your support.

Here's to a good week all of us.

:grouphugg:

Gail x

Welcome Loonylamb, Lil Lou, JMo and welcome back Ozziemoz. Well done on your losses and well done to Honey, Sparky, Why_d and Gail you are all doing fabulous. Hitting some fabulous targets this week girls!!

:hmm: ahem. cough. cough

oh and hi and well done to all the new faces!

Ha ha ha. Thanks for reminding us Why_d. Our honorary boy !!!!! :D

hi,thank you silly sausage for your warm welcome and ozziemoz im from wales so all of british isle on forum.good luck to all this week fay x

And finally to you Blue Smartie - who keeps popping up in unexpected places :giggle: - thanks for your support.

Gail x

Your welcome :) I keep popping up because I cant find my way out - 2 weeks I have been stuck in here now :eek: and I still havent decided where to set up the Smartie Base Camp.

I may stay here :D *awaits sound of people fleeing the forum* (at least I'll find the exit if they do :p) On second thoughts they might lock me in all on my lonesome :cry:

hi, all 2nd day and full of motivation (lets hope it lasts ) writing everything i eat down doing ok. at mo husband and 2 grown up sons at home won't eat sw meals so i have to make seperate meals, MEN lol, everyone have a good day fay x

Out all day yesterday so a very late update from me...got another STS but luckily it could have been worse, a bad mega craving couple of days last week. Smacks hand and moves on, congrats to all who have lost, and encouragement to us STSers..xx

Back