Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Sorry to hear about your chair why_d - will be sending chair fixing vibes up from the southern hemisphere and keeping fingers crossed you get it back soon! Til then, all you can do is your best!

All is fine here. Had a very hectic day yesterday, with m-i-l's chemo but all went well, and thus far she is feeling good albeit that her pee is now red due to one of the drugs which she said was a tad alarming :eek: :D Hmmm - she probably isn't expecting me to share this piece of info with the world wide web :rotflmao:

I've been good as gold still and feeling very very saintly. Last meal now before my weigh in tomorrow morning :eek:

Hope everyone else has a great day and I'll catch up with you all for weigh in tomorrow! Here's hoping for a good result for all of us!

Sorry to hear about your chair, Why_D :( Bet you could do with a hot home cooked meal too as it is bloody Baltic.

I didn't post my dinner on the tea thread last night as it was wine and crisps:eek: Ooops! I had been good all week despite being wired to the moon with stress about my job. I thought I was going to lose it and couldn't see how I would cope. Heard yesterday that I am safe and was so relieved that I felt like bursting into tears all day. Wine was an inevitable end to the week.

Back on track today. I have half a pound to lose today so I will be hammering the cross trainer, drinking gallons of water and shaving my legs :D

Good luck everyone!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone :D

I hope you get your three stone mark Gail ;)
Sorry to hear about the chair Max, just keep going as best you can ;)
and thank Moz for sharing your MIL urinary tract information with the WWW hahaha, honestly though, I wish her all the best for her treatment ;)

Loving the festive avatar sausage, gonna have to do mine now .........

Ha ha ha ha ha. Loving the festive avatars smartie and sausage !!! I even caught the thread at the right time so I saw smartie's post with a normal avatar, then the updated one with the xmas hat on :). I am going to have to think about putting a picture on mine however I may be pushing my technology skills to do that never mind decorate it with a xmas hat..........:eek:

I am so pleased about your job sausage and think that is worth the crips and wine ! Although I am somewhat relieved to hear that you didn't post it on the 'what's for tea thread'. I don't think it's a lesson that you should be passing on to the newb's on here !!!

Glad the mother in law's chemo has started and wish her well. Thanks for sharing all the side effects with us Ozzie ;). Fingers crossed for your first proper weigh in tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for your week and your chair Why_d. Agree with Ozzie - do what you can but just try not to undo your good work so far with munching on rubbish (which is what I would do). I really hope it gets sorted for you soon.

I missed everyone yesterday. Kept checking the thread but it just kept moving further down :(

Anyway, good luck for tomorrow team.

Gail x

Gail, I am like the christmas fairy, your wish is my command. So, just give me some ideas for an avatar and I will make one especially for you :D

And Mozz's avatar is just crying out for some baubles hanging for its horns lol

Awwwwww. Bless you ! I've never had such kindness :D

I'm going to think about what I want with my avatar and get back to you. Happy days.............................:cool:

Gail x

Good luck for tomorrow everyone! :) im hoping for my half stone award.. been super good! :innocent0002: we shall see!! xx

Good luck guys!!! I'm hoping for a good result tomorrow morning, have been fairly good all week, and drunk so much water my toilet paper bill has doubled!!!! I spend a lot of time in bathrooms these days - sigh... Seems to have a really good impact on my weigh-ins though, and I am waterlogged tonight, so fingers crossed. Can't wait to hear how we've all done in the morning, hope that everyone has a good loss! (((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))) Honey x

Thanks for all the kind wishes and stuff for m-i-l :) ..... and I just knew I was right to tell you about the red pee..... just wait til I tell you about the bowel movements! I can't right now as she doesn't share this info with me, can't think why! :p

silly sausage - half a pound of leg hair just doesn't bare thinking about :rotflmao: .... liking the idea about baubles on Reggie the goat's horns. He's my imaginary goat, dontcha know!

Well I had a bit of a surprise on the scales, I lost 2lbs!! I never lose that much, I'm a pound a week person if I'm lucky at best! Whilst I'm obviously over the moon about it, I am a tad suspicious of it, I'm a sneaky peeker at the scales during the week and it looked like I was set to lose just a pound which I would have been ok about, but suddenly this morning it dipped! I'm writing this so that I remember next week, or you can remind me, that if I don't lose, this is probably why.

For now though I'm going to celebrate and eat a banana - whoop whoop! Good luck to you all when you hop, jump or step on the scales tomorrow!

Well done Ozzie !!! That's a great start. We'll remember for next week about that 'extra pound' !

Your post really made me laugh. Can't wait to hear about the bowels :eek:

Silly sausage's post also made me laugh - I also have visions of a big pile of leg hair :giggle:

Honey - you have put me to shame. I really should have drunk more this week. Not been that great so will have to try harder.

On the plus side though I went for my first run today ! Well, not actually that much of a run, more of a walk/run but it's a start. Felt really good about it (even though it is flippin freezing here) so hopefully will try to go again tomorrow.

Having another (!) lie in tomorrow (I work very hard during the week !) so I'll see you all at lunchtimeish. Looking forward to hearing how everyone has got on.

:grouphugg:

Gail x

Well done Gail with the run/walk thing - you put me to shame - I know that exercise is something that I really need to build into my life somewhere along the line! I'm just too bloomin' idle! :eek: :D

Re the weather, I have a plan! ... and it's a cunning one! I'm going to waft our warm air North as it's too warm here, and if you waft some cold air South then hopefully we will arrive at optimum temperature! Actually thinking about it, that probably would just mean that halfway between the two would reap the benefits - somewhere over Africa probably!

Anyway, I must go and do something vaguely useful, or at least pretend that I am! ;)

Morning all.

Yaay! Go Moz! :clap: After your stressful week and hospital chippy that is a great loss.

Gail - why were you running??? Was something chasing you?? :eek: lol

All things considered, I have done well to stay the same this week. Friday night really spoiled my week, but it is out of my system now. I am on the brink of lots of milestones and will be much better next week.

I am off to get a cuppa now and wait for the gang to arrive. Good luck everyone!

Well done OzzieMoz, that's a great result, especially when you've had such a tough week!

SillySausage, that's really good too - maintaining is a good solid result and I think we will all have a lot of weeks like that on our journey to our goals.

I lost a solid 2 lbs this week (flickering between 2 and 2.5lbs - I always take the lower number!). It's been a really good November, in four weigh-ins I've lost 13.5 lbs. I think the big difference has been the amount of water I've been drinking - I've been aiming for an average of 2 litres of water a day, and my weight loss has gone up significantly. I'm not sure whether I'm eating less fruit etc, or simply whether the water intake influences weight loss - it really works for me.

I'm craving stodge and heavy foods - we have half a foot of snow and it's minus 8 here in Scotland. I made a casserole yesterday which was mostly veg and with loads of paprika and spices - it's absolutely delicious. I really like very spicy food now, rather than buttery rich food. That's a big change.

Four more weigh-ins this year, I'm aiming for a loss for two of them and to maintain for two of them (being realistic). I'd love to get below 300lbs for the new year, but maybe it will be wonderful to achieve that goal early in 2011 to give me a boost - it's NOT all about the numbers, and I shouldn't make it about that.

Anyway, good luck to everyone else - hope you have a great weigh-i!!!

well done guys! some great results!

i was expecting a gain and that's exactly what i got. + 4lbs! (i'm sure some of that's fluid retention, but still have to count it) oh well!

Well done Honey! You are so focussed and sensible! So right about the water too. Although I stayed the same this week, my wrists definitely shrunk due to increased water.

Snow is falling heavily here now :( Good thing that so many winter warmers are SW friendly. I had the speedy bangers and beans from the Comfort Foods booklet last night. I could eat that every night :eek:

Back