Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Welcome JackJane :wavey:

Wow! Well done all the losers. Great losses this week. And congrats Honey on reaching your 4 stone :winner:

I have been such a piggy today. It was my son's birthday party and I have been hoovering up quorn sausage rolls and doritos like a crazy person. Ooops! Not even going to try to add it up. I'll be an angel for the rest of the week instead :)

I wonder if the Sunday gang has the most consistent losses? As its been lose lose lose again today, well done everyone! :D

Why_d or, as I am going to start calling you, Mr Consistent :p Another nice loss today and fingers crossed that you get your 4 stone next week :)

Yay Sausage a stonking loss this week, the little gain last week disappeared quick enough and more to boot! You must be really pleased. Congratulations on your 3 stone non sticky :D

Honey - yay join me in the four stone corner, dont get too comfy though as I have a feeling we are going to be getting abit crowded soon as both Sparky and Gail are knocking at the door :eek:

Elb - another loss, I'm really chuffed for you - you are sounding a lot more postitive. Keep planning :p

Sparky - no such thing as a measly 1/2lb - they all add up :p and as you say, you may be owed some for next week, so *fingers crossed* :)

Pink Toaster - 2lbs is fabby, and any loss is a fantastic achievement :) Have you actually felt what 2lbs weighs? it is suprizingly heavy - sometimes we can get obsessed with the numbers of the scales and 1lb here 1/2 there doesnt seem like much. But when you actually 'feel' the weight in your hands it does seem a lot more real. I pick up sacks of potatoes sometimes, well I say pick up I nearly wrenched my arms from my sockets last time I tried, and I was literally welded to the spot because there was no way I could walk :eek: Dont know how I managed it when I was heavier thinking about it .......

Gail, another loss :) - you are doing so well, losing whilst still galivanting about :p And just a whisker away from your 4 stone sticky, you could get that next week :D

Sarah - two great achievements, the 50lb and your 3.5 stone sticky. Is it me or are a lot of us sychronsing at the moment as it feels like I am repeating myself a lot this week :roofles:

Yay Missus well done on the new sticker and getting in a new category in just 3 weeks too - you must be really pleased :D

Syn - a sticker for you too, nothing like getting your first one, but I hope it will be the first of many. You have every right to be happy you are doing really well and taking control :)

Welcome JackJane and congratulations on your first weigh in :)

Yay. Well done Sarah. I'm so pleased for you and lovely to see the new shiny :)

Ditto for The Missus - am so pleased for you. Great result.

Syncity - Ditto again !!! Loads of shiny's. Fantastic. P.S. You need to update your stats

Welcome JackJane - and well done on a really good first week.

Thanks Smartie for your lovely comments. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that this week you will keep one step ahead of us !! And good luck Sum too.

I have had a somewhat unproductive day today - 2 meals out eeeek ! Probably could have chosen a bit better this evening (and eaten a bit less/left a bit more) which combined with the earlier meal means that I will be playing catch up all week........ :-(. Still, I have learnt not to react to what the scales say mid week so although the scales are likely to be at least 2.5lbs up tomorrow (from tonight's weight) I will work hard this week as always.

Have a good week everyone.

Gail x

never worry about playing catchup gail. one of the reason i weigh on a sunday is that it makes me make good choices (usually on a fri and sat) but i allow myself to relax on a sunday after wi knowing that monday is a new week and that i'll have a good week!

well done to everyone looks like it was a good week all round!

Wow well done everyone on such great losses.

Why_d: Well done on your -2lbs

Silly sausage: Congrats for losing 3.5lbs and getting your 3 stone sticker

Honey: Well done on your - 3lb and Congrats on getting your 4 stone sticker

Elb4160 - Well done on losing 1.5lbs

Sparkey67 - Well done on your 0.5

PinkToaster - Well done on losing 2 and don't feel disappointed 2lb is a good loss and Yays that your clothes feel loose. As you know your doing something right is your losing inches :)

Gl12282 - Well done on your 0.5 loss and thank you for wishing me good luck :D

SarahJohnson - Congrats on your -1.5 and getting your 3 1/2 stone sticker!

TheMissus - Well done on your -2.5lbs

SynCity - Congrats on your 3lbs loss and getting your 1/2 Stone sticker

JackJane - Welcome and Well done on your -3lb loss

Phew that was a long list of all the losses - Well Done once again everyone :D

Smartie it looks like we got our work cut out for us :p Hopefully the scales will be nice to us this week aswell :D

hey everyone.. some amazing loses this week, fandabby!!

2lbs off for me after a not so 100% week so must still be doing something okay! woop! 1/2 a stone in 3 weeks.. gotta love SW!! xx

Well done Lucy :D

I have done a sneaky peek at the scales *slaps wrist* and I hopefully will get a loss this week :p I made the speed soup this week, cant say it was the nicest soup I have ever made but its definately edible and if it works it will become my favourite :D

thanks guys! I so love this encouragement!

I had a sneaky peek too and so far looks like a loss! woop! but shhhhhh dont tell anyone just incase.. anyway.. syn free risotto time!!

Anyone got anything nice planned for this week?!

xx

:party0019: I am now finally in the land of the 12 stone bracket

I lost 2.5 this week :D, my biggest loss for about 3 months - I am one happy bunny :bunnydance:

I expect Sum will on later with her news :)

I lost 1lb this week! And everyone liked the chicken korma I cooked for the taster so am happy :)

Well done Lucy on your loss

Lol congrats again on the new stone bracket again smartie - your catching me up now :p

At the rate I am going at the moment you wont have to worry too much for a while, and as you well know, I am not at all competitive :p

That's good then cos I'm not competitive either :p I am hoping to get back to my next stone bracket soon - only 4 1/2lb to go till then (if only I can resist the chocolate muffins in the kitchen)

well done ladies!

am i right in thinking that everyone lost something this week? well done all!

Wow - well done Smartie. That's fantastic. I'm so pleased for you.

And well done Sum - another loss. Great !

Brilliant start Lucy - you must be so chuffed.

I'm so happy for everyone that we have lost across the board. Unfortunately I think I may spoil that this week - sorry guys !!!

Gail x

Back