Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

STS this week... meh :)

Well done on losses everyone else :) I've not read back, will do so later.

Feeling a bit down at the min and have decided to go back on my anti-depressants (details in diary) so I'm sorry if I'm a bit off.

Take care all xXx

Now you're just trying to make me feel guilty for forgetting people........................................ sorry Emma too and whoever else I have forgotten..

Cross posted - sorry to hear that things not great for you Emma. Big hugs. Hope you start to feel better soon.

Gail x

Well done to everyone who lost or STS this week!

6½lbs off for meee!! :D

Erm, was a little stricter but nothing too drastic, just asked myself if I reeeeally wanted something before I had it. Tried to limit snacks and just have 3 mealtimes a day most days too.

Oooh I just realised :eek: next week is my SW half year anniversary! I want a big loss pressie like Why_D got for his lol.

HUGE effort this week :D

i've got my fingers crossed for you!

well done everyone!

Well done all on your losses or STS. You are all doing so amazing and some whopping losses again this week! Keep it up everyone you are such shining examples that it can be done!!

Well am still not completely myself but picked up quite a bit. Off to doctors again tomorrow as just not right at the moment for various reasons but I will be OK.

Had a bit of a funny week eaten mostly the right stuff but definitely know I haven't eaten enough as my appetite has not been there and with * week as well it resulted in another STS for me this week. My BMI was showing as slightly lower but not enough to show a loss. 2nd STS in two weeks.

Slightly dissapointed but can understand why. Think am going to have to go back to basics again next week and make sure I am eating enough and see if I can get me a loss. Not going to give in have come too far!

On a positive note though I am feeling thinner and definite difference with clothes!

It's all been said before, but there have been some fabulous losses this week and quite the inspiration. To those that STS, I've had a few of those but stay focused on the long goal, as these weeks are the ones that make me sit up and think about what have I been doing that last week and doing a check on whether I've seen any NSVs, as we can all so easily miss them.

As for me, I think my food choices were a bit off this week but despite a couple of hiccups, it was another 1.5 lbs loss which puts me tantalisingly close (another 2 lbs) to my Club 10 award and a change in goal so the pressure's on :D

So, although a loss, I'm doing a sit up and think today anyway as I soooo want my new goal.

PS: Has anyone heard from OzzieMoz?

silly sausage said:
Gail - you too?!

Yup, me too. I will try really hard this week. Would be great to have a bumper loss but any loss would be fine. As long as I keep going in the right direction (and feel in the right frame of mind) I don't care.

Gail x

Syn City - If you ate a chinese last night that can easily mask any weight loss because they contain a lot of salt and I go up a pound or two after eating one, even if totally within syns. And totally agree with the psychology of a flexisyn day and you are the evidence that it works.

I think my 5 this week has something to do with the teeny gain (virtually a STS after converting from Kgs to Lbs) from last week, which was so not deserved. I had gone down midweek so I think last weeks weight was a false one, hence it looks like a really good loss this week. I'm not knocking it, just pointing out that sometimes we don't get the losses we deserve on the scales at weigh in.

gl12282: Good luck Gail I'm sure you'll do well tomorrow :D

Lucy:D: Well done on loosing 4lb and lol yeah you shouldn't trust your own scales SW ones are always better :D

JackJane: Well done on losing 1lb and don’t worry I’m part of the slow losers club aswell – Atleast it is coming off slowly :D And I’m sure it’s a good thing to live with someone trying to put on weight because they’ll eat all the treats so you don’t anything left over to tempt you :p

why_d: Seems like another fabbie loss for you again this week – You’re doing seriously well :D

Sparky67: OMG a brilliant loss for you this week and you got to eat more which is a plus – Just goes to show you can eat well and loss weight :bunnydance:

silly sausage: Congrats on losing 3lbs and don’t worry you’ll get that stone bracket next week then (Though technically I’d consider that a new stone bracket :p)

Honey39: Well done on your -1.5lbs and there’s nothing better than getting compliments about your weight loss. Well done for keeping up your exercise routine and you’re really making me think I should start some sort of exercise routine too :p

SynCity: A STS is good and Yays for having an iron will and not falling off the wagon :D Well done for staying to plan – I’m sure it will show in your weight loss next week

Susienoz: Well done on losing 1lb and it’s a pound in the right direction. i’m sure you’ll get there soon :)

elb4160: A STS is good – Just keep at it :) Hope you feel better ((Hugs)) :hug99: X

TheMissus: Oh my word that is a brilliant loss – Well done :bunnydance:

SarahJohnson: Stay positive and keep at it – Even if the scales don’t show it atleast you’re losing inches :)

JMo in Ontario: Well done on your -1.5lb and you’ll get your Club 10 in no time :D

Well, my delayed Sunday weigh in and I am + 1lb. I am actually really happy about that !! It means I keep my 4 stone shiny and am ready to get that 1lb off and possibly a bit more this week.

My first gain in 6 months could not have come at a better time (because I have absolutely no regrets about it, despite the fact that it will 'put me back' 2 weeks).

Good luck tomorrow Sum and Smartie. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Gail x

Gail, I am pleased for you in a warped kind of way :p You've had your first gain, throughly enjoyed getting it, know why you got it, and know that you are still in control :D And that gain is minute, you'll have that off and more in no time whatsoever :D

Back